Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Nathan's Avatar
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,441

    This hot blonde I see at the gym all the time approached me at the bar tonight

    I am so in. I would have asked for her number there but another girl I was seeing walked by right then. I'll get it at the gym next time I see her. She's 20 in a few weeks. That makes me like 3.5 years older but that sure as **** falls well within the half your age plus seven rule, even if you round up. So **** all of you.
    Her sister grabbed my tit one time and squeezed it and it really hurt so I ran away. That's me though, smooth as all bloody hell. Nevertheless, even though I may be slightly socially impaired at the best of times I'm still out there mixing it up, doing my best. I'm supposed to go back to the bar to see the other girl now but if I do that then the blonde girl might see me with her. **** it, they're both smashed by now anyways. I'll wear a mask or something to disguise myself. People already think I'm weird, this will just support their per-existing theory.

  2. #2
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    just go out with both of them at the same time! its the new millenium

  3. #3
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    wear your cape

  4. #4
    Nathan's Avatar
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    just go out with both of them at the same time! its the new millenium
    Like at the same instant in time? I doubt that'll fly. If you mean date both of them at once, then that's what I've been doing jackass. I can't flaunt it in the girl's face though.

  5. #5
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    wear your cape
    a mask will do fine as well, phantom of the opera!

  6. #6
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    just dont slip up and be at the same place with one of them as the other is, its happened and it sucks ass..it aint cool to have your spots blown up...

  7. #7
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Like at the same instant in time? I doubt that'll fly. If you mean date both of them at once, then that's what I've been doing jackass. I can't flaunt it in the girl's face though.
    i was trying to be sarcastic jackass j.k bro well its better to be in the safe side bro. ive been burnt many times from going out with numerous people at the same time and its totally not cool. ive grown up since but its always so very hard to keep your eye on the target when their are so many targets to aim at. i guess you just gotta have priorities man. do you take anyone of them seriously or you just looking to have some fun?

  8. #8
    Nathan's Avatar
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i was trying to be sarcastic jackass j.k bro well its better to be in the safe side bro. ive been burnt many times from going out with numerous people at the same time and its totally not cool. ive grown up since but its always so very hard to keep your eye on the target when their are so many targets to aim at. i guess you just gotta have priorities man. do you take anyone of them seriously or you just looking to have some fun?
    Just looking to have fun with these girls. They aren't girlfriend material I don't think personally. When I do meet someone I'm attracted to and get along with I have no problem being in an exclusive relationship. That doesn't come along often for me though.

    Anyways, I went back and avoided the blonde entirely. I ended up getting some really hot girl come up to me and ask me to dance but I told her I didn't really dance (the other girl I'm seeing, we'll call her Laura, was right there). So I looked like a jerk to her and now can't ask her out (she's a regular at the bar). Anyways, I spent a good portion of my time grinding my erection into Laura's ass and fooling around her with her a bit in the back of the bar but I don't think the hot blonde or her sister saw any of that. Laura had to go back with her friend though and so I got jack **** in the end. However, her parents are in Hawaii so I've been invited over Friday night. I haven't slept with this girl in months (just fooling around) because she doesn't trust me she said or something, I dunno I wasn't listening really. Anyways, Laura ended up calling me on my cell when I got home and asked me to come over but I have no way of getting there now. What a jackass she is. Her friend doesn't like me I guess and pulled her away and screwed me over. Wonderful. The problem is, I'm not smart enough to fool them really. I wish I were smarter.
    The best part is, though, I left the bar two Saturdays ago with another blonde girl, we'll call her Jessica, and Laura saw the whole thing and text messaged me when I was in the middle of porking Jessica with the words, "Having fun?" I called her the next day and lied about it and she bought it (so it seems). I come off as innocent and overly honest for some reason and it seems to work I suppose. I do try to be honest though, usually. **** you. Now I feel bad. Okay, I'm back to being fine with it again.
    And don't feel sorry for Laura or anything because she's full of **** at the best of times. I'm pretty sure she had a boyfriend when I first started seeing her and she'd call him to pick her up after I had just banged her. It was weird as hell and I hear strange things about her sometimes from other people at the bar. I'm stoned and this was a long post. Sorry.

  9. #9
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    I'm surprised you get girls Nathaniel:

  10. #10
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Just looking to have fun with these girls. They aren't girlfriend material I don't think personally. When I do meet someone I'm attracted to and get along with I have no problem being in an exclusive relationship. That doesn't come along often for me though.

    Anyways, I went back and avoided the blonde entirely. I ended up getting some really hot girl come up to me and ask me to dance but I told her I didn't really dance (the other girl I'm seeing, we'll call her Laura, was right there). So I looked like a jerk to her and now can't ask her out (she's a regular at the bar). Anyways, I spent a good portion of my time grinding my erection into Laura's ass and fooling around her with her a bit in the back of the bar but I don't think the hot blonde or her sister saw any of that. Laura had to go back with her friend though and so I got jack **** in the end. However, her parents are in Hawaii so I've been invited over Friday night. I haven't slept with this girl in months (just fooling around) because she doesn't trust me she said or something, I dunno I wasn't listening really. Anyways, Laura ended up calling me on my cell when I got home and asked me to come over but I have no way of getting there now. What a jackass she is. Her friend doesn't like me I guess and pulled her away and screwed me over. Wonderful. The problem is, I'm not smart enough to fool them really. I wish I were smarter.
    The best part is, though, I left the bar two Saturdays ago with another blonde girl, we'll call her Jessica, and Laura saw the whole thing and text messaged me when I was in the middle of porking Jessica with the words, "Having fun?" I called her the next day and lied about it and she bought it (so it seems). I come off as innocent and overly honest for some reason and it seems to work I suppose. I do try to be honest though, usually. **** you. Now I feel bad. Okay, I'm back to being fine with it again.
    And don't feel sorry for Laura or anything because she's full of **** at the best of times. I'm pretty sure she had a boyfriend when I first started seeing her and she'd call him to pick her up after I had just banged her. It was weird as hell and I hear strange things about her sometimes from other people at the bar. I'm stoned and this was a long post. Sorry.
    i love your problem. you dont know who to screw? anyway be VERY careful with who you screw. jessica, etc. etc are ok. your regular flings but that Laura sounds like she has some serious issues. stay away from her man, who the fcuk would bang a guy and tel her bf to pick her up. thats seriously warped. ive known girls like that and 100% of the time their psychotic and unstable, walking timeboms. or you can quit fooling yourself, kiss and make up with her coz i think ya dig her

  11. #11
    Nathan's Avatar
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i love your problem. you dont know who to screw? anyway be VERY careful with who you screw. jessica, etc. etc are ok. your regular flings but that Laura sounds like she has some serious issues. stay away from her man, who the fcuk would bang a guy and tel her bf to pick her up. thats seriously warped. ive known girls like that and 100% of the time their psychotic and unstable, walking timeboms. or you can quit fooling yourself, kiss and make up with her coz i think ya dig her
    I'll admit, I've had a soft spot for Laura, and yeah she's totally nuts. Things were weird with her for a while before Christmas and we hadn't slept together in a while or even talked on the phone so I felt it shouldn't be a problem to leave the bar with another girl. She didn't seem to like it and asked me if we were seeing other people now. I didn't call her crazy to her face or anything but I was sure as hell thinking it. It seemed pretty obvious to me we weren't involved anymore but apparently not to her. Plus, I'm thinking, "Don't you have a ****ing boyfriend?" She doesn't know I know she's full of **** though is the thing. Anyways, I sort of kept getting myself back involved with her because I wasn't really getting much more anywhere else than some fooling around and a little dry humping (only one time actually). I should add that it is TECHNICALLY possible she was just seeing me and only me when she said she was (I have no proof or anything) but I honesty don't think so. Still, I've never witnessed anything first hand and that's good enough for me since she isn't my girlfriend. Anyways, I'm not smitten or anything. It's a pheromone thing with her I think.

  12. #12
    LM1332 Guest
    did you **** the blondy yet?

  13. #13
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I'll admit, I've had a soft spot for Laura, and yeah she's totally nuts. Things were weird with her for a while before Christmas and we hadn't slept together in a while or even talked on the phone so I felt it shouldn't be a problem to leave the bar with another girl. She didn't seem to like it and asked me if we were seeing other people now. I didn't call her crazy to her face or anything but I was sure as hell thinking it. It seemed pretty obvious to me we weren't involved anymore but apparently not to her. Plus, I'm thinking, "Don't you have a ****ing boyfriend?" She doesn't know I know she's full of **** though is the thing. Anyways, I sort of kept getting myself back involved with her because I wasn't really getting much more anywhere else than some fooling around and a little dry humping (only one time actually). I should add that it is TECHNICALLY possible she was just seeing me and only me when she said she was (I have no proof or anything) but I honesty don't think so. Still, I've never witnessed anything first hand and that's good enough for me since she isn't my girlfriend. Anyways, I'm not smitten or anything. It's a pheromone thing with her I think.
    well it sounds like she digs you a lot. she may act cool and callous about it but she has feelings for you deep inside that she keeps to herself because she doesnt want to seem vulnreable. its normal bro. i had a fling once, we kept it casual but as time went by she started to fall for me. she didnt admit it or anything like that but i knew. she'd give me the evil eye everytime i would be playing with other girls but TECHNICALLY she cant give me crap because we aint OFFICIAL.

    dont sleep with laura anymore. you dont wanna traumatize her further. but one thing for sure, she'l always give you crap for seeing other people girls like that will never change. just move to another bar or something

  14. #14
    Nathan's Avatar
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    did you **** the blondy yet?
    No. Read above. I explained what happened. I'll get the blonde's number next time I see her. I know she likes me and isn't seeing anyone so all I have to do is ask. She'll probably say no just to make me look like a complete and total ass for being overly confident should you ask me again. She approached me though dammit so she'd better give me her **** number or I'll call the cops and tell them she date raped me.

  15. #15
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    ahhahah
    nice

    do that ... tell them that she used rupies on you ..... YOU think



    then she'll wanna hump FOR SURE!!!


  16. #16
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    just go out with both of them at the same time! its the new millenium
    Sounds like a good idea to me.........

  17. #17
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    Nathan- Good to hear from you, Glad your mixing it up.

    Spoon- I liked your other avatar 50 times better.

  18. #18
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    you should be trying to date like 6 chicks at once bro... spread yourself thin, so u can barely keep up sexually..lol

  19. #19
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    YAH MANNNN
    THATS WHAT I DO... AND IT KEEPS MY TEST LEVELS SOO LOW ...ITS A GREAT ANTI T !!!!

    GOOD FOR BIATCH TATS!


  20. #20
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Nathan- Good to hear from you, Glad your mixing it up.

    Spoon- I liked your other avatar 50 times better.

    haha bro, the bikes my new toy, give it a couple of days il get tired of it

  21. #21
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I'll admit, I've had a soft spot for Laura, and yeah she's totally nuts. Things were weird with her for a while before Christmas and we hadn't slept together in a while or even talked on the phone so I felt it shouldn't be a problem to leave the bar with another girl. She didn't seem to like it and asked me if we were seeing other people now. I didn't call her crazy to her face or anything but I was sure as hell thinking it. It seemed pretty obvious to me we weren't involved anymore but apparently not to her. Plus, I'm thinking, "Don't you have a ****ing boyfriend?" She doesn't know I know she's full of **** though is the thing. Anyways, I sort of kept getting myself back involved with her because I wasn't really getting much more anywhere else than some fooling around and a little dry humping (only one time actually). I should add that it is TECHNICALLY possible she was just seeing me and only me when she said she was (I have no proof or anything) but I honesty don't think so. Still, I've never witnessed anything first hand and that's good enough for me since she isn't my girlfriend. Anyways, I'm not smitten or anything. It's a pheromone thing with her I think.

    i already ****ed laura shes a slut

  22. #22
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    i already ****ed laura shes a slut


  23. #23
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    lol oh man good story

  24. #24
    DNoMac's Avatar
    DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,744
    Bring me along next time, I'll take care of the other chick. Ain't no fun unless the homies can have some....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •