LM1332 Guest

Click here if you think we spend too much money of foreing aid

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    No we don't spend enough forgien aid!! in fact as an american i demand my fellow americans send more money to the island of barbados!! ( 6 billon a year for starters)

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I got that in an email a while back. Its no wonder all these nations think we are stupid. They hate us, yet we are the ones they whine to when they get in trouble....and the sad part is....we keep giving them aid!? Instead of using that money for problems here at home...

bdtr. Guest
    Why doesnt someone do something about this ****? Who is making these decisions?

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr.
    That is a very good question bdtr! I believe we as tax payers should have a write to konw what is going on with our hard earned money, and have a desicion or a vote on if either we want to support that nation or not

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr.
    Hoss?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    their are always ulteriour motives when extending aid to foreign countries. nothing is free remember that.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Hoss?
    they have different birthdays...Hell I don't know.

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    their are always ulteriour motives when extending aid to foreign countries. nothing is free remember that.
    Nothing is free true that but in most cases we are not realling getting anything by helping some 3rd world countries. And if we do gain something gov'mt should tell us what so we wont raise issues like this

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    Nothing is free true that but in most cases we are not realling getting anything by helping some 3rd world countries. And if we do gain something gov'mt should tell us what so we wont raise issues like this

i am sure the us is getting more than the public knows about and certainly more that its willing to admit. the true extent is only known in the higher echelons of power. iam sure its not disclosed for obvious reasons

Thread Information