Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....it is fun to watch some of these college kids talk....all they can do is talk on the computer.....I know they won't be talking like this in public anywhere where I hang out.......anywhere in Texas for that matter.....

peace,

ttgb

singern is offline Banned

Still no answer...

[why are we PUSSY WHIPPED BY THE JEWS .......... please someone put me out of my misery by answering this QUESTION ......... so if u can then please do so ! ............ i dotn hate jews as jews i do hate the ones who manipulate us , n control us its not the TERRORISTS we should be worried about its the ZIONISTS ......... and zionists are not real jews they are the terrorist jews ......... so there maybe it will make someone sick to the stomach n maybe it wont , GO FIGURE ![/QUOTE]

You have managed to take the long way around every issue but never answer the question. Why do you have a problem with Jews, I hear over and over that Jews are manipulating the US government, but never heard any rasional detail, names orginizations, reasons, and which US politition is taking the bribes. Why has there not been an inquiry, impeechment, or trial of treason??? Could it be because idiots like you are the only ones who beleive and spread your poison just to justify your irational hatred?
    How/why does a zionist scare you, Do you even know the meaning of zionism? It seems to me that you have no clue at all, and all you are doing is vomiting the same sheit your parents or cult members teach you. I recommend that you put it all aside, stop reading from the KKK handbook, and research some credible sources.
    Try to gain some understand of a subject before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    You really expect anyone to believe that? You think a tiny nation in the middle of the desert is the reason America is the world superpower? LOOOOOLLLLL. I see you were obviuosly drinking on the job last night, how did you come up with this?
    ....LOL....good point chica.......

....and Bouncer.....regarding how bad the US has phucked up in Iraq.....we did in 1 year what the UN has been trying to do for 10 years.......and it is not US citizens that are dieing this time......

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    plz BEHAVE and stop insulting every memeber that dont share the same views with,respect yourself and act like a real man and stop flaming because this is a respectfull board.
    .....hey wannabe terrorist......wasn't talking to you.....go strap a bomb on and do the world a favor or something.....I think Allah wants you to do this in the desert somewhere with nobody else around.....really....Allah told me this......

peace,

ttgb

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    So I ask you again what has a jew ever done to you, give me one clear honest example of how a jew has effected your life that made you so bitter and hateful.......
    I will give you one example. I look like an all american kid, blonde hair, hazel eyes. One day I was in a store behind a Orthodox Jew waiting to check out of the cashier line, and he was buying a bottle of water I belive, and he dropped the bottle. So being the nice guy that I am, I picked the bottle of water for him, and was about to give it to him. He screamed at me, and told me dont touch it, and he woudnt touch the bottle of water after I touched it. And he went and get another new bottle that a gentile hadnt touched, and was mumbling something under his breath.

The casheir at that store happened to be a Persian kid, and told me dont worry about it man, they look down on all that are not like them.

There was a Irish looking fellow behind me, that was about to fight the Hassidic Jew.

This is one small example. And this is in the USA.

The Palestinians deserve an award for living with many extremists like these.

I Cant agree more

[QUOTE=CAUSASIAN]I will give you one example. I look like an all american kid, blonde hair, hazel eyes. One day I was in a store behind a Orthodox Jew waiting to check out of the cashier line, and he was buying a bottle of water I belive, and he dropped the bottle. So being the nice guy that I am, I picked the bottle of water for him, and was about to give it to him. He screamed at me, and told me dont touch it, and he woudnt touch the bottle of water after I touched it. And he went and get another new bottle that a gentile hadnt touched, and was mumbling something under his breath.

Wow now that is definatly a reason to persecute an entire race. Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    When exactly do muslims or Islamic scholars believe that the Old testament or the gospels were changed? Obviously, Mohammad and his followers had seen a copies for himself and never mentioned that it was corrupted in his time so it was presumably changed afterward - I am just wondering during what period that they deem this to have happened?

and while you are at it, you might explain why the peace loving Mohammad and his group did what they did to Abu Afak and Asma Bint Marwan simply because they made satirical poems about him
    Actually, I dont belive Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) had read the Old Testament, because the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was illiterate, and could not read and write. That is why the Koran is a miracle in itself.

And yes, during Mohammeds (PBUH) time the Old Testament was corrupted. If you read the Old Testament, Moses (Musa) scolds the Children of Israel for not following GOD's covenant, and following rules of their own. Moses scolds the Children of Israel for changing GOD's words.

At the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) the Old Testament and the Bible was already corrupted.

Only GOD knows when it was changed.

About the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) being a peace loving man, he was. But as the U.S always says, there comes a time when people had to defend themselves. GOD had sent down Jesus (PBUH), he was a peacenick, that would turn the other cheek, and what did humanity do to him? They "killed" him. GOD decided to send a man that cherished peace, but yet was ready to defend his nation and his message from the givers of death and destruction. The Prophet fought most of his wars in defense.

About Abu Afak and Marwan, read the Old Testament and most of GOD's books, Blashmeny is punishable by death in the law of GOD.

Wow now that is definatly a reason to persecute an entire race. Get help.
    When did I say persecute an entire race?

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    what a jew has done to me , well nothing really they just so happen to **** christ and CRUCIFI him on a HUGE wooden cross , that we so wear around our necks these days ................. knock knock anyone home !
    Zoaib, if your Persian, your from the Aryan race. Its in your genetics to hate Jews.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 06-03-2004 at 08:38 AM.

I feel your pain

The casheir at that store happened to be a Persian kid, and told me dont worry about it man, they look down on all that are not like them.
    There was a Irish looking fellow behind me, that was about to fight the Hassidic Jew.
    This is one small example. And this is in the USA.
    The Palestinians deserve an award for living with many extremists like these.[/QUOTE]

Wow I feel your pain man. I think we should put an end to people like that. compaired to 9/11, child molesting preists, mobsters, gangsters, and all the others we need to refocus all our efforts to rid the world of people who think highly of themselvs. Its a crime against humanity.

Wow I feel your pain man. I think we should put an end to people like that. compaired to 9/11, child molesting preists, mobsters, gangsters, and all the others we need to refocus all our efforts to rid the world of people who think highly of themselvs. Its a crime against humanity.
    You will see. This Zionist phenomena will make the US into another third world country, like Modern Russia.

I am sure you think Osama and his terrorist buddies attacked the US because "he hates our freedoms" right?

Listen to the leader of the terrorists himself, he says the 9/11 attacks were in response to the US support for Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Zoaib, if your Persian, your from the Aryan race. Its in your genetics to hate Jews.

You have 90 posts total here at AR........of those 90, most have been spreading hate.......is that what you really want to do with your time here at AR?

There are so many other worthwhile things to do on AR......learn something new and positive.....stop spreading hate......

peace,

ttgb

You will see. This Zionist phenomena will make the US into another third world country, like Modern Russia.

I am sure you think Osama and his terrorist buddies attacked the US because "he hates our freedoms" right?

Listen to the leader of the terrorists himself, he says the 9/11 attacks were in response to the US support for Israel.

....yeah.....he's living the life now, isn't he......having to live in caves dodging missiles all of the time.......yep, that was a smart move on his part.....get a life bro.....

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    You have 90 posts total here at AR........of those 90, most have been spreading hate.......is that what you really want to do with your time here at AR?

There are so many other worthwhile things to do on AR......learn something new and positive.....stop spreading hate......

peace,

ttgb
    How do I spread hate? I spread the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.

I will admit, I hate Israel and Zionists. Zionists being the people that support massive Aaliyah to Israel to all Jews from all nations. Zionists meaning extremists Jews.

I have nothing but respect for religious Jews, who treat others with respect. After all the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) had Jewish friends.

How do I spread hate? I spread the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.

I will admit, I hate Israel and Zionists. Zionists being the people that support massive Aaliyah to Israel to all Jews from all nations. Zionists meaning extremists Jews.

I have nothing but respect for religious Jews, who treat others with respect. After all the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) had Jewish friends.

....I hate people that hate.....so at least we have that in common.....and that is the truth....like you said......sometimes the truth hurts.....

....hopefully.....after puberty......you will outgrow these notions that someone has filled your head with.....truth does hurt sometimes....doesn't it.....

peace,

ttgb

....yeah.....he's living the life now, isn't he......having to live in caves dodging missiles all of the time.......yep, that was a smart move on his part.....get a life bro.....
    Huh? I belive Osama, acts unislamic, and deserves to be hung in public. Killing of innocence is unislamic. Period.

But the truth remains, he commited his crime of 9/11 because of the US support for Israel.

....I hate people that hate.....
    You hate yourself then. Ironic isnt it.

Huh? I belive Osama, acts unislamic, and deserves to be hung in public. Killing of innocence is unislamic. Period.

But the truth remains, he commited his crime of 9/11 because of the US support for Israel.

.....people commit horrific crimes everyday....doesn't matter why....just that they did.....and that they are dealt with appropriately afterwards.....

If it wasn't for supporting Isreal....it would have been something else......get over it....

peace,

ttgb

You hate yourself then. Ironic isnt it.

......maybe you haven't even started puberty as of yet...... .......you remind me of how we all acted in Junior High......

....I know what your problem is.........you haven't been laid yet have you.....all in good time yound lad.....all in good time......hopefully soon....you'll probably be easier to get along with afterwards....

peace,

ttgb

[QUOTE=CAUSASIAN]You will see. This Zionist phenomena will make the US into another third world country, like Modern Russia.QUOTE]

So your also a fortune teller, can you give me lotto numbers please.....

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ......maybe you haven't even started puberty as of yet...... .......you remind me of how we all acted in Junior High......

....I know what your problem is.........you haven't been laid yet have you.....all in good time yound lad.....all in good time......hopefully soon....you'll probably be easier to get along with afterwards....

peace,

ttgb
    dont know for sure but your getting out of argument...

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    Seems like my thing went ignored
    Ok, here's a response. You said:
    Originally Posted by LM1332
    The fact of the matter is that we would never know what really happened and we probably will never know. Because if we did know there would be an outcry for justice among citizen. As for mistaken identity let me repeat what I said. """So the torpedo boats that came within 50 feet of the ship, couldn't see the American flag on the mast, couldn't see the words "USS LIBERTY" on the stern, couldn't see anything? The boats shot at American sailors on the deck of the Liberty as the sailors tried to help one another. As life rafts were put in the water by Liberty sailors in preparation for abandoning the ship, the boats shot them up. One boat pulled one out of the water and took it on board. Didn't see the words "U. S. NAVY" stenciled on it? They couldn’t distinguish between a White Person and an Egyptian?"" And identify they don’t have to they are in Neutral Waters and not threatening anyone! Last time I checked neutral waters are neutral waters and not a war zone. They were monitoring transmissions between enemies commanders and it just so happened they picked up Israeli transmissions as well which should be fine considering USA and Israel are allies?!

I mean we can debate this till our fingers fall until children of our children will have children of their own the point is we will never know.

Well, with so much detail it almost sounds like you were there. So where do you get this info? By reading what others said? That was the point I was making. You can say "an American survivor said...." and I will say "An Israeli commander said...." and just like your last sentance says, we can debate this till our fingers fall still we will never know....
    Having said that yourself what kind of a reply were you expecting?

zOaib is offline VET
    hey singern bro ! i am genetically a jew hater so there ya go thats my answer ! LOL

barbarian is offline Banned
    blah blah balh....somebody close this peice of shiet thread...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails An article by U.S. Army Brigadier-General (R) JAMES J. DAVID-3-1-2003-sucks12.jpg  

zOaib is offline VET
    but no disrespect to RAK ANI , i am not a jew jew hater i have got a lot of jewish friends and not every jew is the same ......... in the long run there are good ppl n bad ppl among all of us , to HOPEFULLY END this thread ....... right here .......... i'd like to say if there were more of US SMART @$$ES on this board the world would definately be a better place , but what we can do is make this board a better place and stop scrutinizing each other ! THANK U N GOD BLESS ! ALL

....................EL FINITO ................................

P.S (SIGH) i never knew i was genetically altered , LOL

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    You really expect anyone to believe that? You think a tiny nation in the middle of the desert is the reason America is the world superpower? LOOOOOLLLLL. I see you were obviuosly drinking on the job last night, how did you come up with this?
    Don't be a smart ass, I wasn't drinking last night. Look what happened to America last time there was an oil embargo!, practically brought to its knee's. And don't think for a second that Israel's tiny geographical size has anything to do with things either. What do YOU think would have been the result of a defeated Israel in the last 50 years?.

....and Bouncer.....regarding how bad the US has phucked up in Iraq.....we did in 1 year what the UN has been trying to do for 10 years.......and it is not US citizens that are dieing this time......
    Lol, please explain what the UN's objectives were in Iraq and how America has acheived them in the last year?. What do you mean its not American citizens dying in Iraq. APart from the close on 1000 troops KIA in the last year (remember that asshole Bush declaring victory?) it seem's there's enough American (and other western citizens) getting murdered on the streets of Iraq, or are THOSE FACTS being censored in the great US of A these days too?.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bla bla bla

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Lol, please explain what the UN's objectives were in Iraq and how America has acheived them in the last year?. What do you mean its not American citizens dying in Iraq. APart from the close on 1000 troops KIA in the last year (remember that asshole Bush declaring victory?) it seem's there's enough American (and other western citizens) getting murdered on the streets of Iraq, or are THOSE FACTS being censored in the great US of A these days too?.
    ....how many resolutions were passed by the UN that Iraq snubbed their nose at? What was the UN going to do? They tried to get Saddam under control for more than 10 years.....I guess just 1 more resolution and everything would have been okay......

.....and regarding the SOLDIERS dieing in Iraq....you are right...close to 1000.....but, close to 4000 civilians died on 9/11......

....the American civilian death toll in Iraq and Afghanistan is less than 50......

peace,

ttgb

LM1332 Guest
    im done here i had more fun talking to a wall. Atleast walls listen

peace,

ttgb
    Personal attacks, a sign of giving up on an argument.

I have been dating the most gorgeous Albanian girl for 4 years. And she wants to remain a virgin till marriage, not only do I respect that, I want that.

You know the laws in Christianity and Islam. I really follow those.

zOaib is offline VET
    bro caucasian ! u r talking to fornicators and adulterers here , the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a country where the christians are religiously free whoever so want to practice their religion anyways , but the rest are only Americans and not christians , all their christianhood is in wearing crosses aorudn their necks or on a shirt , and thats about it ......... oh yeah THE LAST THING U WILL FIND HERE IS A VIRGIN GIRL ............ CAUSE THEIR MODESTY LIES IN WEARING THONGS AND CLEAVAGE IN YOUR FACE ! i respect what u have , ......... pray for me bro that GOD guides me to where the truth is ........... ! ( i am doing comparative religion studies with Islam these days )

all their christianhood is in wearing crosses aorudn their necks or on a shirt , and thats about it ......... oh yeah THE LAST THING U WILL FIND HERE IS A VIRGIN GIRL ............ CAUSE THEIR MODESTY LIES IN WEARING THONGS AND CLEAVAGE IN YOUR FACE ! i respect what u have , ......... pray for me bro that GOD guides me to where the truth is ........... ! ( i am doing comparative religion studies with Islam these days )
    Yeah I agree about the cross thing.

Oh arent Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears virgins?

"O People of the Book, you follow no good until you observe the Torah and Gospels (Jesus) and that which is revealed to you by your Lord (Koran). Surely those who believe (Muslims) and those who are Jews and those who are the Sabeans, and the Christians, whoever believes in The One God, and the last day and does good. . . they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve - Koran 5: 68-69"

ahhhh......both of your true colors show through......

I think you just called all of the female members here "whores" and the rest of us sacriligious........very nice.....again, nice to see some true colors showing....

I knew that I was right.....a bunch of punk a$$ kids still waiting on their first piece of a$$....but yet, they know everything there is to know in the world....and haven't even had a woman yet.......WOW.....keep waiting on your little "virgin"......and Isreal and USA to fall to piece of shiat third world countires......that will happen about like your girl will stay a virgin waiting on you.......LOL......

I sleep with a smile on my face tonight........

peace,

ttgb

bro caucasian ! u r talking to fornicators and adulterers here , the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a country where the christians are religiously free whoever so want to practice their religion anyways , but the rest are only Americans and not christians , all their christianhood is in wearing crosses aorudn their necks or on a shirt , and thats about it ......... oh yeah THE LAST THING U WILL FIND HERE IS A VIRGIN GIRL ............ CAUSE THEIR MODESTY LIES IN WEARING THONGS AND CLEAVAGE IN YOUR FACE ! i respect what u have , ......... pray for me bro that GOD guides me to where the truth is ........... ! ( i am doing comparative religion studies with Islam these days )

I know that we have become VERY politically correct here on AR....but is Flaming EVERY FEMALE MEMBER ON AR NOT BAN WORTHY MATERIAL....

peace,

ttgb

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro i am not american but i do not think its fair of you to make careless and irresponsible ASSUMPTIONS like that. i find it immature and in bad taste regardless of the point you were driving at.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    oh yeah THE LAST THING U WILL FIND HERE IS A VIRGIN GIRL ............ CAUSE THEIR MODESTY LIES IN WEARING THONGS AND CLEAVAGE IN YOUR FACE.
    God bless America!.

Anyone room for a roomie for the summer

zOaib is offline VET

I think you just called all of the female members here "whores" and the rest of us sacriligious........very nice.....again, nice to see some true colors showing....

I knew that I was right.....a bunch of punk a$$ kids still waiting on their first piece of a$$....but yet, they know everything there is to know in the world....and haven't even had a woman yet.......WOW.....keep waiting on your little "virgin"......and Isreal and USA to fall to piece of shiat third world countires......that will happen about like your girl will stay a virgin waiting on you.......LOL......

peace,

ttgb
    GOD AWAITS your return on the other side , and maybe u think that wont happen ! , but smile all u want , the day your hair turn grey and and your legs start to wobble .......... remember the next thing is only the end of your existence .......... DEATH is a FACT ! ......... and like we all say truth hurts , to any ladies out there who are modest all my respect to your womenhood , and the rest can take this offensively , if they want to , but maybe stop and think to the depth of what i have mentioned , and correct themselves , May God help them in their good intentions (amen)!

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro i am not american but i do not think its fair of you to make careless and irresponsible ASSUMPTIONS like that. i find it immature and in bad taste regardless of the point you were driving at.
    Spoon ! i understand what u r saying but , tell me when i watch jerry springer , can i asume that all the americans live the way of life displayed on that show , that every woman or guy out there have has multiple sex partners in their life without the sacrament of marriage ! and cheating is a form of socialising of your lustful urges ! ........ maybe no cause their are good ppl out there too who dont do that , and this works the same way when u talk about opression of women in third world countries ........ they all are not opressed they cover themselves so they dont give the wrong signal to the onlooking DOG who looks at women with sexual fantasies .......... this is a very TOUCHY topic since it hurts the SINNERS to the core ! ............. AND by giving into their lustful will which a lot of us do , make us prolly even lower than A dog OR A PIG itself .......... and the only people who are moral or have any self respect were either taught by good parents or have fear of god and the day of judgement ........... but the rest ENJOY your life , but remember ENJOY if u are 100% positive u will live to see TOMMORROW !

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    GOD AWAITS your return on the other side , and maybe u think that wont happen ! , but smile all u want , the day your hair turn grey and and your legs start to wobble .......... remember the next thing is only the end of your existence .......... DEATH is a FACT ! ......... and like we all say truth hurts , to any ladies out there who are modest all my respect to your womenhood , and the rest can take this offensively , if they want to , but maybe stop and think to the depth of what i have mentioned , and correct themselves , May God help them in their good intentions (amen)!
    you sound more and more crazy as your post count raise...

peace,

ttgb
    Ouch, you really hurt my feelings.

I didnt call all the women whores, its their choice how they live their lives. GOD is the final judge. But women or men that "sleep" around arent following the tenets of Islam, Christianity, or Judaism. That is a fact.

I always sleep with a smile on my face.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information