juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Shopping spreeeeee

Ok i just got done throwing away ALL my old cloths. Ive gained 4inchs on my chest, arms bigger and shoulders... etc. So nothing fits. Im going to four different malls this week to buy a whole new wardrobe. Its nice for once in my life to be looking at the larges and XL's instead of smalls or mediums . The pic in my avatar is right at the start of my cycle so ill get some updated ones soon

ttuPrincess Guest
    awesome.. but then you spent all of the money for EBAY!!!!

it feels so good to buy new clothes.. I dont have the money to spree on.. but Im buying new clothes slowly but surely...

now lets see those new pics!!!!!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    ill take the mediums please...maybe by next year ill be wearing larges

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Congrats brotha

Hard work pays off...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ahhh...it does feel good to be out of the mediums, and stepping your way into the "i cant wear abercrombie" stage!!!...big and tall here i come!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The alterations shop is my best friend.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Good work bro, but don't be to happy. I always have to get new clothes! I will have to get new clothes after I finish bulking, and then I will have to get new clothes again after I finish cutting, because the clothes I wore before I started bulking don't fit because I am bigger and smaller in different places. Then the cycle repeats. In gets to be annoying after a while.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Its nice for once in my life to be looking at the larges and XL's instead of smalls or mediums .

i think just the oppisite, but congrats on the hard work and new bigger bod. i was a fat body my whole life wearing xl since 8th grade. but now i fit into meduims tight but not because im fat. its a great felling. nice job hoe

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i think just the oppisite, but congrats on the hard work and new bigger bod. i was a fat body my whole life wearing xl since 8th grade. but now i fit into meduims tight but not because im fat. its a great felling. nice job hoe
    i hear ya, but we had different up bringings... ive worn smalls my whole life and meduims sometimes, but they were baggy. Now a meduim will cut off the air to my lungs lol. Its just odd that i grew up with one thing and now its changed. Ur story is the opp of me.... u were big and wanted to slim down. Anyways im off to the mall... ill see what i can find. Thanks visa platinum!

Thread Information