Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    IvanDobrinin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1

    I got about 20 lbs clean muscules mass!

    1 time i try sustanon 250 after 7 years of natural treaning and very happy!
    no side eff at all!
    and after cycle i keep my resoult!
    a took only 1 shot 250mg every 10 days during 4 month and add just a couple off real dianobol every day a get bigger and stronger!
    Whe most importent the quality of youre sustanon i thinking...
    Send me mail if yore need a advices..

  2. #2
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDobrinin
    1 time i try sustanon 250 after 7 years of natural treaning and very happy!
    no side eff at all!
    and after cycle i keep my resoult!
    a took only 1 shot 250mg every 10 days during 4 month and add just a couple off real dianobol every day a get bigger and stronger!
    Whe most importent the quality of youre sustanon i thinking...
    Send me mail if yore need a advices..

    Huh? Wrong forum anyway.

  3. #3
    bdtr. Guest
    speak english bro

  4. #4
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    bro post this in the steroid forum but hey congrats on your progress

  5. #5
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr.
    speak english bro

    bro what happened to all your posts? your a newbie again?

  6. #6
    TPAK's Avatar
    TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    land of the lost
    Posts
    451
    What the heck BDTR? Mod status and post count????? Nice to see you back. How is the new house?

  7. #7
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    What the heck BDTR? Mod status and post count????? Nice to see you back. How is the new house?
    It's an imposter!!!

  8. #8
    TPAK's Avatar
    TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    land of the lost
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    It's an imposter!!!
    Nice!!! some peopl have nothing better to do with there lifes....What the hell!

  9. #9
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    am i the only one who thinks he took dbal for 16weeeks?

  10. #10
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    This guy is acting like he's stupid to have newbies e-mail him. I smell a source/scam.

    ~SC~

  11. #11
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This guy is acting like he's stupid to have newbies e-mail him. I smell a source/scam.

    ~SC~
    Agreed a little fishy my friend

  12. #12
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    My head hurts from reading his post. Is he speaking Yoda?

  13. #13
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    scam scam scam..WTF

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    "alzo, wun time i grubbed my dick and strukked it until twas hard, den i c milky white stuff come out and me have oh so wunderful feeling it somting i never furget."

    Get lost, wtf.

    ~SC~

  15. #15
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "alzo, wun time i grubbed my dick and strukked it until twas hard, den i c milky white stuff come out and me have oh so wunderful feeling it somting i never furget."

    Get lost, wtf.

    ~SC~
    ahhh sh*t, you crack me up bro.

  16. #16
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    this is so suspect... 1st post is this... and it makes no sense... scam indeed

  17. #17
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    ahhh sh*t, you crack me up bro.
    OMG!!! Where did you get that avatar from!?!

  18. #18
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "alzo, wun time i grubbed my dick and strukked it until twas hard, den i c milky white stuff come out and me have oh so wunderful feeling it somting i never furget."

    Get lost, wtf.

    ~SC~



  19. #19
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "alzo, wun time i grubbed my dick and strukked it until twas hard, den i c milky white stuff come out and me have oh so wunderful feeling it somting i never furget."

    Get lost, wtf.

    ~SC~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •