Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I think there has been a lot of bad advice given in this thread.

He's going to do what he's going to do. I just hope he doesn't think that there can be no reprecussions.

It's not hard to find something to bang on...leave the attached chick alone and get something else. Less hassle...and you won't have to watch your back.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    ok i went out to this seafood/bar place last night it was like 30min away in a different town. I went with my friend, his cousin, the cousin had a girlfriend, and the girlfriend brought a friend. So anyways when the girl got there she was talking about her boyfriend alittle bit and shes really shy. After she had a few drinks she was all over me. Talking all sexually and asking if being so fit makes me better in bed lol. She was really funny, but anyways when the end of the night came around she asked for my number, then i got hers. She invited me over her place for a BBQ this weekend. BTW she lives like a mile from me. Anyways what the hell do i do ? I always told myself i wouldnt screw around with a girl that is involved. Shes a 28year old teacher, so id beable to scratch of the teacher fantasy . What would u guys do?
    U only live once go for it...

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Scratch off the teacher fantasy. No sense letting perfectly good nookie go to waste.
    Amen to that

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bang her sister

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont bang her, just call her a slut and leave it at that. dont give her the feeling of knowing that she can get any dude. tell her to go **** off

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok i went out to this seafood/bar place last night it was like 30min away in a different town. I went with my friend, his cousin, the cousin had a girlfriend, and the girlfriend brought a friend. So anyways when the girl got there she was talking about her boyfriend alittle bit and shes really shy. After she had a few drinks she was all over me. Talking all sexually and asking if being so fit makes me better in bed lol. She was really funny, but anyways when the end of the night came around she asked for my number, then i got hers. She invited me over her place for a BBQ this weekend. BTW she lives like a mile from me. Anyways what the hell do i do ? I always told myself i wouldnt screw around with a girl that is involved. Shes a 28year old teacher, so id beable to scratch of the teacher fantasy . What would u guys do?
    jeezus, here we go again. you could make a whole series of dashboard confession tapes. You are young, girls at the age do not know what the hell they want, look at you damm ex for christ sake. rail this little teacher hotty up. Do you have a father figure in your life? or are you just a mammas boy? Seems like you dont from what I can see but then again I thought you said your father was a cop or something. any hoo, if the girl is all over you then go fo it, you only going to be this age once, live your life, stop being caught up in the moment and worrying about so much crap. When I was your age i was chassing all the tail i could and even when I had a girlfriend my eyes and penis were still looking.

I remember railing up one of my best friends( a girl!!) who was real good friends with my girlfriend at the time. Think either one fo them found out? hell no! but it was good times and nothing like having booty from two fine women.

grow some nuts son, have some fun, jerk off, live like your age requires you to. Dont regret what you could have done just do it and dont look back unless it is a learning experience like you ex-crazy biotch.

damm, just when i thought Hoss left the board his bigger brother decided to take his place.
    Last edited by abstrack; 05-28-2004 at 11:46 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

by the way you will know when the right one comes along and you will know with in yourself when you want to settle down and start a family. right now you cant even decide which sock to put on first
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Well...I'm a big believer in karma. What goes around comes around. How would you feel if that was your girlfriend? People are right...you owe no one...except yourself. Do what you will...but since I am believer in karma...it may happen right back at you some day.

There is no such thing as "no strings attached".

I'll get off my soapbox now.

agreed

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    knock the bottom out. Everybody needs a little mud for their turtle.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    ok, i see you asked for a womans perspective before so here is mine... unless you know her bf and are buds with him than **** her! you aren't the one with the commitment, she is and if it doesn't mean anything to her thats not your problem. i've been the other woman before in my wilder days and never had a problem with it. if you are interested in more then sex then stay away cause if she cheats on her current bf she would cheat on any other man too.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Oh....by the way..If she looks like Chelsey Clinton, wrap her face in an American flag and faque her for the glory.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    hmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    knock the bottom out. Everybody needs a little mud for their turtle.
    ROTFLMAO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    but of course...I probably wouldn't give your typical woman response...
    i want to hear this VIXI lol

alphamedic is offline Associate Member
    hit it and quit it....and then go for the sister!!

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    get her drunk at this thing, take her wherever, and BANG MISS WANNABE UNFAITHFUL IN HER PURTY LITTLE ASS!!! i bet she'll tell no one about that. nothing keeps a girls's mouth shut about cheating like getting banged in the ass on the first encounter.trust me on this my friend. i would never steer you wrong!
    your my idol!!!you should get your title changed to AR pimp of the year

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    F*ck her, and F*ck her HARD!!!! If her boyfriend finds out about it who cares? She's asking about how built you are and stuff her boyfriend must be a total pussy so you can kick his ass too. Nothing like kicking a guy's ass in front of his girlfriend and making him look like a bitch.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    well then here goes...apparently she's missing something in her relationship...whether it's the closeness, attention, passion, or just the pumpin...I'm sure you're hot as all hell...but if it's in her nature ...if it's not you (which kudos to you cause she did pick you)...it'll be someone else...especially considering she was hitting on you while she was drunk and has never really taken the time to develop an attraction otherwise...if you want to do the honorable thing...just feel really bad while you're backing that a$$ up...otherwise go to town and don't look back...what ever you do...if you're gonna play the game...don't get caught...it looks bad on the rest of us and we'll have to pull your playaz card...the only instance where i would say no...is if she seems like one of those psycho clingy bit ches ...or if you really like her...then that goes into a whole nother screening process...good luck!!...and leave your turkey at home...xxxSass

Sass i can always count on u to give the good advice bebe. Well i really had a good time with her meaning she made me laugh nonstop. Shes not someone i want a relationship with (AKA girlfriend), but shed make a cool friend (plus im sure she has some hot friends she can intro me to lol). I cant tell if shes a psycho clingy bit ches yet... god i hope not! Why leave the turkey at home? Thought it would made a cool sex toy
    well then here goes...apparently she's missing something in her relationship...whether it's the closeness, attention, passion, or just the pumpin...I'm sure you're hot as all hell...but if it's in her nature ...if it's not you (which kudos to you cause she did pick you)...it'll be someone else...especially considering she was hitting on you while she was drunk and has never really taken the time to develop an attraction otherwise...if you want to do the honorable thing...just feel really bad while you're backing that a$$ up...otherwise go to town and don't look back...what ever you do...if you're gonna play the game...don't get caught...it looks bad on the rest of us and we'll have to pull your playaz card...the only instance where i would say no...is if she seems like one of those psycho clingy bit ches ...or if you really like her...then that goes into a whole nother screening process...good luck!!...and leave your turkey at home...xxxSass

Yea her attraction was when i walked up to the table and my shirt said "bigger is better"... after that it was on lol. I love that shirt
    especially considering she was hitting on you while she was drunk and has never really taken the time to develop an attraction otherwise

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    hmmmmmmmm
    \

Id love to hear your response to this girl....

must I repeat myself....LEAVE THE TURKEY AT HOME....and if you like her as friends...it's always cool to have friends you have this weird sexual attraction with...keeps you on your toes...and feelin frisky..but god knows soon as she gets drunk she'll be all on your nuts again...and that would eventually lead to...you guessed it ...some hardcore waxin...either that or a ruined friendship when you tell her no....so tread carefully...but remember you're young...so don't take life so da mn seriously...kisses...xxxSass

must I repeat myself....LEAVE THE TURKEY AT HOME....and if you like her as friends...it's always cool to have friends you have this weird sexual attraction with...keeps you on your toes...and feelin frisky..but god knows soon as she gets drunk she'll be all on your nuts again...and that would eventually lead to...you guessed it ...some hardcore waxin...either that or a ruined friendship when you tell her no....so tread carefully...but remember you're young...so don't take life so da mn seriously...kisses...xxxSass
    ok ok ill leave the turkey at home... jeess i was just trying to have some fun. Yea i agree its cool to have friends that u have a bit of sexual tension with, but next time she gets drunk (AKA next time i see her) shes going to want the hardcore waxin (as u put it lol). At this point of not getting any for a long time i dont see myself saying no. U know normally i have no problem turning whores down, BUT she offered me food plus sexual stuff. The way to my heart and my cock.... is foooood lol

ok ok ill leave the turkey at home... jeess i was just trying to have some fun. Yea i agree its cool to have friends that u have a bit of sexual tension with, but next time she gets drunk (AKA next time i see her) shes going to want the hardcore waxin (as u put it lol). At this point of not getting any for a long time i dont see myself saying no. U know normally i have no problem turning whores down, BUT she offered me food plus sexual stuff. The way to my heart and my cock.... is foooood lol
    Well then looks like you just answered your own question...so don't sweat it and let nature takes it's course...worst case scenario...you'll feel guilty while you're scratching off the teacher fantasy!!...xxxSass

Well then looks like you just answered your own question...so don't sweat it and let nature takes it's course...worst case scenario...you'll feel guilty while you're scratching off the teacher fantasy!!...xxxSass
    lol i can live with the worst case scenario... as long as the teacher fantasy is getting scratched off. Teach me baby teach me... oh my test says see me after class... MAHAHAHAAA

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    BBQ and sexual goods ohhhh breathtaking

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i say (and i'm sure i'll get ripped apart for this) don't do anything with her, just think about him and how it feels to be the guy that gets cheated on. Have a little respect for the guy cause you would want some guy to do the same thing for you. Just my opinion though!

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    lol...I'm not gettin into this one....lmao
    Wow I've never seen you shy away from anything Vix....
    I say go for the double, get the teacher and the sister fantasy all at once

Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    ...as you should have later noticed...I couldn't keep my mouth shut...I just get all hot and worked up when I have to set the world straight....

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    ...as you should have later noticed...I couldn't keep my mouth shut...I just get all hot and worked up when I have to set the world straight....
    LMAO yea I should have known you couldnt resist. I ddint read down far enough.

LMAO yea I should have known you couldnt resist. I ddint read down far enough.
    Hey...juice asked for it....gotta take care of my boyz...xxxSass

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Tag the sister in the ass just how she likes it and then have the other sister give you a blowie right afterwards. I bet the whores would be up for that.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i say (and i'm sure i'll get ripped apart for this) don't do anything with her, just think about him and how it feels to be the guy that gets cheated on. Have a little respect for the guy cause you would want some guy to do the same thing for you. Just my opinion though!
    Your opinion is an honourable MAN's opinion. Too bad there weren't more people with honour and respect in this world. People are always acting on their own selfish wants.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Your opinion is an honourable MAN's opinion. Too bad there weren't more people with honour and respect in this world. People are always acting on their own selfish wants.

You guys are good people.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    People are always acting on their own selfish wants.
    We are all innately selfish. Only our honesty determines the intentions that we choose to show.

Hey...juice asked for it....gotta take care of my boyz...xxxSass
    thanks VIXI, but ur thoughts/opinions are always welcome, so never hold back

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    the main thing here is is respect...now, i wouldn't recommend ****ing her. Obviously she just wants some adventure and some random poundings as her guy probably sucks in the sack or is so predictable that it is boring for her...however, like stated, karma is a bitch.

Now, if you are hung, you want her to see your rod. So, this can be the best thing for you. Get her to undress you, and see your jimbo. Now, when she sees it and is all happy, just be like, oh we shouldn't be doing this and zip up. Then, she will tell her friends about you and they will be real easy to get with. Girls love to gossip and this is the approach i'd take. However, if you're just a normal dude, then this advice might not be warranted.

Still, my stand point is **** her friends and her sisters...but not her, you don't know how psycho this dude is, hell he could shoot you or something.

Very sound advice... all of it. I like how u think... the gossip about the wang is a good idea lol. Ive been thinking about this since tomorrow is D-DAY... ive desided i want to keep her as a friend since i think shes cool to hang with... ill check out the sister and her friends. See how it goes and ill report back my findings. Im normally a nice guy... jocking some other dude's girl isnt really my style. To many women out there... no reason to have drama surround it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    the main thing here is is respect...now, i wouldn't recommend ****ing her. Obviously she just wants some adventure and some random poundings as her guy probably sucks in the sack or is so predictable that it is boring for her...however, like stated, karma is a bitch.

Now, if you are hung, you want her to see your rod. So, this can be the best thing for you. Get her to undress you, and see your jimbo. Now, when she sees it and is all happy, just be like, oh we shouldn't be doing this and zip up. Then, she will tell her friends about you and they will be real easy to get with. Girls love to gossip and this is the approach i'd take. However, if you're just a normal dude, then this advice might not be warranted.

Still, my stand point is **** her friends and her sisters...but not her, you don't know how psycho this dude is, hell he could shoot you or something.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    If you want to fukc her, then fukc her. You don't owe her boyfriend anything unless he's a bud of yours. She's the one cheating, not you.

But if you're looking for a girlfriend, pass on this one. If she's fukcing around on him, she'll fukc around on you.
    words of wisdom
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously?

I'm on clomid, I just ruined a two year relationship with the only girl I ever cared about, and yet still, somehow, I feel like I outman you in the sperm count.

Finish shaving your vagina, clean up the remnants of your douche, and go **** a girl.

God ****.

LOL you crack me up rambo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information