Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VIXI is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Your opinion is an honourable MAN's opinion. Too bad there weren't more people with honour and respect in this world. People are always acting on their own selfish wants.

interesting comment...considering your choice of custom title don't ya think?....

good for you juice if you just want to be friends with her...just don't wear that shirt around her anymore...apparently it's irresistable...lol....xxxSass

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i for one hate freaking cheaters, so ill leave it at that

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    good for you juice if you just want to be friends with her...just don't wear that shirt around her anymore...apparently it's irresistable...lol....xxxSass
    but all my shirts are irresistable . Maybe that one more so for her lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i for one hate freaking cheaters, so ill leave it at that
    yes, so do i... with a passion. Thats why this is very odd that im interested in her.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Why is there even a debate on this? I'm going to create the following post and get it made as a sticky...

Q: Should I fu*k her?

A: Yes! Why the hell are you asking?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    you arent cheating! she is- huge difference

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    yes, so do i... with a passion. Thats why this is very odd that im interested in her.

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    you arent cheating! she is- huge difference
    yea i know, but normally i tell cheaters to go to hell. Maybe even spit in there face if im having a bad day lol

Well then my friend..let your conscience be your guide...you'll sleep better...maybe...and like Gorilla says there are plenty other goats in the world...but what does that jacka$$ know...and don't let any of these guys heckle you if it isn't in your nature to do so...you're the one who has to live with you...and I hear it's hard to spit in your own face...but if you change your mind you know I always have a turkey you can borrow...xxxSass

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Bro....

This is totally up to you and how you feel about it. I am not going to lie and say I have never done it, but I will tell you that it is a mistake and it all comes back to bite you in the ass one day. Remember what comes around goes around, and it sucks when it happens to you. I know you don't owe that guy anything and you are young (as am I) and just want to have fun, but it is all about karma. I used to not believe in it until I had the same **** happen to me as I pulled on other people.

But if you do decide to go for it.... then

<<Mike>>

LOL VIXI u always crack me up... its not hard to spit in your own face. Just look up and hock one, but i rather not do that. Nor do i want to give u a reason to slap me in the eye with your turkey. So ill stay true to what i say and lay off the teacher whore. The b*tchs will be immense at the BBQ. Ill pick a new one
    Well then my friend..let your conscience be your guide...you'll sleep better...maybe...and like Gorilla says there are plenty other goats in the world...but what does that jacka$$ know...and don't let any of these guys heckle you if it isn't in your nature to do so...you're the one who has to live with you...and I hear it's hard to spit in your own face...but if you change your mind you know I always have a turkey you can borrow...xxxSass

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    interesting comment...considering your choice of custom title don't ya think?....
    Oh I forgot about the rule that I have to emulate my AR profile, etc. Geez!

ahhhh...but if you're so self righteous..why would you in any way represent the idea.. to be the bad a$$ bumping uglies with other men's ladies...I smell identity crisis and hypocrisy....if it's so appaling why is it cool enough to base your forum persona on?...did I mention I'm a nun?...just incase you guys were wondering...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ahhhh...but if you're so self righteous..why would you in any way represent the idea.. to be the bad a$$ bumping uglies with other men's ladies...I smell identity crisis and hypocrisy....if it's so appaling why is it cool enough to base your forum persona on?...did I mention I'm a nun?...just incase you guys were wondering...
    I didn't know you were part of the internet identity police. Where does it say that there has to be full representation on AR? So I guess other people can't use the word Superman or Hulk now because they're not actually the comic hero. Sorry Warrior...you can't be green anymore because you're not really the Hulk. Get real woman. It was just a funny username and profile that I created...doesn't mean anything.

Self righteous? No I just don’t bang every chick that comes along my path. Maybe that’s why I have a successful life…because people know that I’m a stand up guy and not some douche bag. Sh*t catches up with people...might take 10 years...but it always comes back to haunt them.

As far as having an identity crisis...ummm no. Keep trying your amateur psychology.

Am i the only who finds it funny for someone who think it's cute enough to make his forum persona include bumpin pissaz with your missaz to be so judgemental in this situation...hulk=big strong...not necessarily green...money boss hustla=pimp....pimp with a conscience...whatever...and I just call em like I see em...weren't you the one who started by saying you thought everyone was giving bad advice?...so why wouldn't i follow suit with my own amateur psychology...unless of course you are a credited psychologist pimp with feelings...didn't I say I was gonna stay out of this one?...I knew this crap would happen...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't understand all this bumpin pissaz gangster stuff.

~SC~

I stopped trying to figure it out...not worth any more of my time...PEACE

I stopped trying to figure it out...not worth any more of my time...PEACE
    aww come on... no more fighting u two. Kiss and make up

UPDATE: ok i text messaged her to see if she wanted to see shrek2, but her boyfriend intercepted it. I called her "sidewinder" due to the fact at the bar she went on for about 15min how 9 out of 10 guys wangs are crooked to the left and how stunned she was when i told her mine was straight. Anyways her boyfriend didnt like that to much. 10min later i get a call from my friend asking why the hell i texted her because her boyfriend was with all them and was freaking out. I guess that ends this saga. That sucks... she could have been a cool friend.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    UPDATE: ok i text messaged her to see if she wanted to see shrek2, but her boyfriend intercepted it. I called her "sidewinder" due to the fact at the bar she went on for about 15min how 9 out of 10 guys wangs are crooked to the left and how stunned she was when i told her mine was straight. Anyways her boyfriend didnt like that to much. 10min later i get a call from my friend asking why the hell i texted her because her boyfriend was with all them and was freaking out. I guess that ends this saga. That sucks... she could have been a cool friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    lol carlos i know ur tired of my storys

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information