Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

ur thoughts on being the "other guy"

ok i went out to this seafood/bar place last night it was like 30min away in a different town. I went with my friend, his cousin, the cousin had a girlfriend, and the girlfriend brought a friend. So anyways when the girl got there she was talking about her boyfriend alittle bit and shes really shy. After she had a few drinks she was all over me. Talking all sexually and asking if being so fit makes me better in bed lol. She was really funny, but anyways when the end of the night came around she asked for my number, then i got hers. She invited me over her place for a BBQ this weekend. BTW she lives like a mile from me. Anyways what the hell do i do ? I always told myself i wouldnt screw around with a girl that is involved. Shes a 28year old teacher, so id beable to scratch of the teacher fantasy . What would u guys do?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to fukc her, then fukc her. You don't owe her boyfriend anything unless he's a bud of yours. She's the one cheating, not you.

But if you're looking for a girlfriend, pass on this one. If she's fukcing around on him, she'll fukc around on you.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    As long as she isn't married or engaged go for it.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    If you want to fukc her, then fukc her. You don't owe her boyfriend anything unless he's a bud of yours. She's the one cheating, not you.

But if you're looking for a girlfriend, pass on this one. If she's fukcing around on him, she'll fukc around on you.
    I couldn't of said it better

barbarian is offline Banned
    tare it up

Nah bro not looking for a girlfriend (i mean not in her). I just figured id go to the BBQ... shed feed me some good food and top it off with a BJ or something. Not a bad way to spend ur memorial day. I just feel bad since shes got a BF. But i havent gotten any in like 5months, so its getting my better judgment

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I do alot of things that are against my better judgement

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Nah bro not looking for a girlfriend (i mean not in her). I just figured id go to the BBQ... shed feed me some good food and top it off with a BJ or something. Not a bad way to spend ur memorial day. I just feel bad since shes got a BF. But i havent gotten any in like 5months, so its getting my better judgment
    Go for it and remember to call out my name.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Scratch off the teacher fantasy. No sense letting perfectly good nookie go to waste.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I've been the other guy. Personally, I'm reluctant on account of the fact that I want to know I'm sleeping with more people than she is. I'm only kidding. I don't usually like the idea of being with someone I know is sleeping with someone else since obviously your risk of catching something goes up since she's cheating on her significant other with you and very well may do it often. Also, who knows what the **** her boyfriend is up to. Nevertheless, you only live once. It's fun to do stupid things every now and then.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Ba ha ha ha ha hah ha!!!!!

Go for it and remember to call out my name.

****it why did she have to offer BBQ and sexual goods... two things i love. She also told me her younger sister thats going to be there has given anal on the frist date before vaginal... what the hell is going on... its like a sexual fantasy BBQ

Why is there even a debate on this? I'm going to create the following post and get it made as a sticky...

Q: Should I fu*k her?

A: Yes! Why the hell are you asking?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have never been to a BBQ, but i have been the other guy

oh god i have been the other guy , ****, probably half a century's worth of times! as long as you don't start banging her consistantly and let emotions on your part get involved then you are fine.it's ok if she gets all emotional after awhile because you can cut her off.just don't let the pussy **** w/ your head if it's that good. i always liek to answer these posts,haha

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    oh god i have been the other guy , ****, probably half a century's worth of times! as long as you don't start banging her consistantly and let emotions on your part get involved then you are fine.it's ok if she gets all emotional after awhile because you can cut her off.just don't let the pussy **** w/ your head if it's that good. i always liek to answer these posts,haha
    how did i know u were going to reply to this thread

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Shes a 28year old teacher, so id beable to scratch of the teacher fantasy . What would u guys do?

Too funny. I have that same exact fantasy. In fact, I enjoyed that fantasy so much that I'm actually marrying my 28 yr old teacher in less than two months..

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    Too funny. I have that same exact fantasy. In fact, I enjoyed that fantasy so much that I'm actually marrying my 28 yr old teacher in less than two months..

Oh and most definitely hit that sh&t!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Well...I'm a big believer in karma. What goes around comes around. How would you feel if that was your girlfriend? People are right...you owe no one...except yourself. Do what you will...but since I am believer in karma...it may happen right back at you some day.

There is no such thing as "no strings attached".

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Well...I'm a big believer in karma. What goes around comes around. How would you feel if that was your girlfriend? People are right...you owe no one...except yourself. Do what you will...but since I am believer in karma...it may happen right back at you some day.

There is no such thing as "no strings attached".

I'll get off my soapbox now.
    Well thats what i was thinking... if someone i cared about did that to me id feel like ****

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Man she's a whore IMO......."Oh i have a BF....but i like your muscles wanna **** me?"

skullcrusherkid is offline New Member
    ive been in that situation before too, even tho im younger, ive had a few experiences in my day. id say f!@# the S#$% out of her, but watch out my boy just got jumped for doing that...just be careful who finds out.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    My first GF cheated on my ass (i was a soft hearted bitch) i then told her i forgave her for what she did, we hooked back up, i was the sweetest BF she could ever want then i started bangin' her two friends for a couple weeks an she found out, fukked her up for months...what goes around comes around bro...on the other hand the BF prolly knows that he has a closet ho or he's really stupid...up to you to bang her.

Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member

Good Advice.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously?

I'm on clomid, I just ruined a two year relationship with the only girl I ever cared about, and yet still, somehow, I feel like I outman you in the sperm count.

Finish shaving your vagina, clean up the remnants of your douche, and go **** a girl.

God ****.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member
    ok i went out to this seafood/bar place last night it was like 30min away in a different town. I went with my friend, his cousin, the cousin had a girlfriend, and the girlfriend brought a friend. So anyways when the girl got there she was talking about her boyfriend alittle bit and shes really shy. After she had a few drinks she was all over me. Talking all sexually and asking if being so fit makes me better in bed lol. She was really funny, but anyways when the end of the night came around she asked for my number, then i got hers. She invited me over her place for a BBQ this weekend. BTW she lives like a mile from me. Anyways what the hell do i do ? I always told myself i wouldnt screw around with a girl that is involved. Shes a 28year old teacher, so id beable to scratch of the teacher fantasy . What would u guys do?
    BBQ gives me gas.

T heI nfamousA pe

hey rambo

Quote Originally Posted by rambo

I'm on clomid, I just ruined a two year relationship with the only girl I ever cared about, and yet still, somehow, I feel like I outman you in the sperm count.

Finish shaving your vagina, clean up the remnants of your douche, and go **** a girl.

God ****.
    can you please tell our friend here how you really feel about this situation!hahahahaha

God ****.

Bah ha ha ha ha ha

God ****.
    ahh yes i forgot how much of a "real" man u are. Grabbing the crotch and spiting all the time... when i grow up i want to be just like u

in all honesty and i'm not even joking!

get her drunk at this thing, take her wherever, and BANG MISS WANNABE UNFAITHFUL IN HER PURTY LITTLE ASS!!! i bet she'll tell no one about that. nothing keeps a girls's mouth shut about cheating like getting banged in the ass on the first encounter.trust me on this my friend. i would never steer you wrong!

UPDATE: My boy just called me and told me shes engaged. I feel the need to tell her boy shes a cheating whore

rambo is offline The Lord God
    UPDATE: My boy just called me and told me shes engaged. I feel the need to tell her boy shes a cheating whore
    No. See... no. That's just...no.

No.

If you are on cycle, and you are this emasculated, you are growing to become the most cavernous vagina on the face of this earth during PCT.

No... see, what the ****?

No..just no. I'm at a loss for words, Hoss.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    well i guess you better hit the sister instead!!

great post rambo, **** had me rollin!

No.

If you are on cycle, and you are this emasculated, you are growing to become the most cavernous vagina on the face of this earth during PCT.

In case you didn't understand Rambo's message...

NO!

And I agree with MBH about Karma. If you turn down this sure-thing, then you will not get another offer for sex for 10 years. That's karma.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    well i guess you better hit the sister instead!!

great post rambo, **** had me rollin!
    ok its done on... the sister will get hit up

Rambo i dont let cycles change my feelings. I dont turn into an asshole... or think i can beat everyone up. I dont know why u call me emasculated due to the fact that u have so many homosexual tendencies on this board its not even funny. Maybe u try to act macho to compensate? Well i gotta get off the comp now, but just reply and ill go into more depth for u later

No.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Im guessing that if her BF isnt at the BBQ, then it isnt that serious or they are on a break or something.
    Just because she has a BF doesnt mean she isnt a WHORE. Dont start thinking you are the ONLY guy she has or will cheat on her BF with. She could be getting banged by 5 guys a week right now. Id fvck her in the ass just because she is a whore and deserves it.
    Kinda jacked for her BF but if he is too blind to see how his GF is then he needs to get a new one.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    lol...I'm not gettin into this one....lmao

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    lol...I'm not gettin into this one....lmao
    Why not? Give us a view from a woman's perspective.

This is a great thread to start the weekend!!

VIXI is offline Female Member
    but of course...I probably wouldn't give your typical woman response...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information