GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

For all of you who don't like George Bush... Look at him from a different Stand point

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_show...howclips.jhtml

scroll down and click on Black Bush... Funniest thing I ever seen... Now if real President Bush was like that he'd never lose the presidency... enjoy

Dave Chappelle is the funniest man alive in my eyes

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Buahahahahaha! That **** was funny!!!!! Yeah, too bad W can't just be like that and tell the truth... "Oil, naw... ahhhhhh!"

Ron Swan is offline New Member
    Chappelle is the best comedian around these days.

"He went to africa and he bought yellow cake... are you sure about this? Yes i'm sure BItch!"

"Oil? who said anything about Oil? Oil... B|tch you cookin"

"The UN should sanction us with their army... oh wait they don't have an army! So they should shut Fu<k up! Just shut the fu<k Up!"

Yeah... and each word went into a different mic... "SHUT" - "THE" - "****" - "UP"!!!

I have watched it like 5 times now!!!!

It's great isn't it
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Yeah... and each word went into a different mic... "SHUT" - "THE" - "****" - "UP"!!!

I have watched it like 5 times now!!!!

Too bad someone like him isn't running... It's the lesser of the two evils, the no-brainer choice (for me anyway) is kerry, but it would be great to see a Dave Chappelle/John Stewart Ticket.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    don't drink milk when your watching chappelle, the man is halarious.

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Too bad someone like him isn't running... It's the lesser of the two evils, the no-brainer choice (for me anyway) is kerry, but it would be great to see a Dave Chappelle/John Stewart Ticket.
    I'm sorry, but if all Kerry can do is bash Bush, and he can't tell us what HE is gonna do to make this country better, I just don't see how he can be a no-brainer to anyone....sorry, just had to vent a little.

Symian is offline Member
    The first season on DVD is definitely on my buy list! Priceless!

bdtr. Guest
    I'm rick james bitch!!!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr.
    I'm rick james bitch!!!

bdtr a newbie? Did I miss something?

*edit* And different birthdays? WTF?
    Last edited by Symian; 05-28-2004 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    I'm sorry, but if all Kerry can do is bash Bush, and he can't tell us what HE is gonna do to make this country better, I just don't see how he can be a no-brainer to anyone....sorry, just had to vent a little.
    Hmmm... well, if you don't think he has plans for our problems, then it's time for you to do some reading...

http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I watched a bunch of those funny as hell

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Dave Chappelle is the funniest man alive in my eyes
    Almost agree...there's funnier....but not many

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    laugh so hard I cry

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    funniest sh-t ever

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Dave Chappelle is a racist. He is responsible for a big part of the problem that exists between whites and blacks. If 90% of your jokes are based solely on race then how talented can one really be? True comedians don't need to rely on such over used and under qualified stereotypes. Bill Cosby addressed this issue last week at the NAACP conference and couldnt have been more accurate. Dave Chappelle is pathetic in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Dave Chappelle is a racist. He is responsible for a big part of the problem that exists between whites and blacks. If 90% of your jokes are based solely on race then how talented can one really be? True comedians don't need to rely on such over used and under qualified stereotypes. Bill Cosby addressed this issue last week at the NAACP conference and couldnt have been more accurate. Dave Chappelle is pathetic in my book.
    sorry but your thinking way to much into it. dave makes fun of whites and blacks. so your calling him a racist would mean he hates whites and blacks cause he makes fun of both races

A good amount of Dave Chappelle's friends are white... you see him in every day life with them... This was the most rediculous post I seen yet on AR and I seen some bad ones

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    sorry but your thinking way to much into it. dave makes fun of whites and blacks. so your calling him a racist would mean he hates whites and blacks cause he makes fun of both races
    Does this mean that as a white male I could have my own TV show that makes fun of African Americans if I also make fun of my own race? Lets be honest no chance in hell Jessie Jackson or anyone else would allow this to happen. It just pisses me off to hear about racist whites while little gets said about those african americans who make their living doing the same. I am in no way advocating white racism by any means just think the double standard is bullsh1t and dave chapplle is a big part of this.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    A good amount of Dave Chappelle's friends are white... you see him in every day life with them... This was the most rediculous post I seen yet on AR and I seen some bad ones
    Using friends of different races is a horrible way to judge someone's views on an entire population. That seems to be the first thing every racist says when spurned for a response; "of course i'm not racist I have lots of friends who are black/white/red/yellow."

Does this mean that as a white male I could have my own TV show that makes fun of African Americans if I also make fun of my own race? Lets be honest no chance in hell Jessie Jackson or anyone else would allow this to happen. It just pisses me off to hear about racist whites while little gets said about those african americans who make their living doing the same. I am in no way advocating white racism by any means just think the double standard is bullsh1t and dave chapplle is a big part of this.
    well that double standard wasnt started by dave, he's just exploiting it and making pure fun of the double standard. he makes fun of white, then makes fun of blacks, then makes fun of how whites cant make fun of blacks. its all a joke, and people like you need to calm down and take it as just that, A JOKE!!!!

Exactly!
    well that double standard wasnt started by dave, he's just exploiting it and making pure fun of the double standard. he makes fun of white, then makes fun of blacks, then makes fun of how whites cant make fun of blacks. its all a joke, and people like you need to calm down and take it as just that, A JOKE!!!!

I'm not offended by it necessarily, however, I do blame a large portion of the troubles in the african american community with like minded individuals like dave chappelle. Take for instance comments that came from last weeks NAACP convention. This is the idea I am attempting to convey by saying Chappelle is a racist.

"They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: 'Why you ain't,' 'Where you is' ... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk. ... Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. ... You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth!"

"These are not political criminals," he said. "These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake and then we run out and we are outraged, [saying] 'The cops shouldn't have shot him.' What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids – $500 sneakers for what? And won't spend $200 for 'Hooked on Phonics."

These are comments coming from prominent figures in the black community that support the same notion I stand by, however, a caucasion cant voice this opinion without negative repurcusions. EDIT I simply am saying that african americans should stop blaming whites for suppression and begin making changes in their own lives like those mentioned above. When was the last time you heard hispanic americans making some of the ridiculous claims that are made by leaders such as The Rainbow Coalition, NAACP, etc. These groups dont remotely mirror the same african americans that were making progress during the 1960's by any means.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 05-28-2004 at 07:45 PM.

I'm not offended by it necessarily, however, I do blame a large portion of the troubles in the african american community with like minded individuals like dave chappelle. Take for instance comments that came from last weeks NAACP convention. This is the idea I am attempting to convey by saying Chappelle is a racist.

"They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: 'Why you ain't,' 'Where you is' ... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk. ... Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. ... You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth!"

"These are not political criminals," he said. "These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake and then we run out and we are outraged, [saying] 'The cops shouldn't have shot him.' What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids – $500 sneakers for what? And won't spend $200 for 'Hooked on Phonics."

These are comments coming from prominent figures in the black community that support the same notion I stand by, however, a caucasion cant voice this opinion without negative repurcusions. EDIT I simply am saying that african americans should stop blaming whites for suppression and begin making changes in their own lives like those mentioned above. When was the last time you heard hispanic americans making some of the ridiculous claims that are made by leaders such as The Rainbow Coalition, NAACP, etc. These groups dont remotely mirror the same african americans that were making progress during the 1960's by any means.
    Exactly

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    After that last message, DuffMan, I'd have to say I agree with you but I still think it's funny as **** watching dave chapelle imitate a white man. The double standard is pretty retarted though... Where should I start? Black Entertainment Television, Affirmative action, there's all kinds of examples. There was a school in New England that had a private donor giving away a "white's only" scholarship. You can IMAGINE how many people bitched about it! On what grounds? Why did they have the right to bitch about it? How many black/gay/jewish/indian/hispanic scholarships are there? It's so blatantly obvious yet these people just don't want to look at the facts.

EDIT D@mn it, did I say "indian"? I meant "native american." Jesus, i'm a horrible person.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 05-29-2004 at 01:35 PM.

I didn't want this to turn into this kind of thread at all... I posted a link so people would watch it and laugh... Nothing more! I'm going to get one of the mods to lock it if it if all this nonsence doesnt stop... why make a big deal out of something so simple and light hearted... GIVE IT UP!

Thread Information