AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Talking I amaze myself sometimes

Today after breakfast my rechargeable can opener was out of batteries and all i got besides that is this retarted pampered chef thing that I cant get to work so I was in quite a dillemma trying to get my can of tuna open. Opened the drawer and grabbed the first thing I saw - A screwdriver! It took a few minutes but that tuna was worth it.

This could become a cool thread, whats your favorite "desperate act of food" story?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lol id say **** it.... i hate tuna anyways lol

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    The handle fell off my can opener one time. I plugged my cordless drill on to the end of it and went for sh!t

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i would have just smashed theat puppy with the meat mallet

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i was so hungry for ice cream on time and it was frozen so hard that i couldnt sccop fast enough so i put it in the micro wave for like 10 seconds and ate away!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Today after breakfast my rechargeable can opener was out of batteries and all i got besides that is this retarted pampered chef thing that I cant get to work so I was in quite a dillemma trying to get my can of tuna open. Opened the drawer and grabbed the first thing I saw - A screwdriver! It took a few minutes but that tuna was worth it.

This could become a cool thread, whats your favorite "desperate act of food" story?
    how have ya been AandF??? hows college life treatin ya?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Pretty good man, I joined a fraternity it's sweet. Haven't done any cycles yet I'm building a base right now to maybe do one in the winter. Looks like your cycles have gone well. Do you have a diary I could take a look at with results of yours?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I was stuck on an island once and the only thing I had was a pair of ice skates. So I found a big rock and slammed it against the ice skate blade which was pushed agaisnt a coconut. It took awhile to get the coconut open using the ice skate and rock but it was worth it. Come to find out, the island was Catalina and they had a mcdonalds just down the beach.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    I had to use a sharpend wood spear to catch fish and crabs.
    Ironically, I once used a screwdriver to get rid of a girl from whom I caught crabs.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    a hungry man is a creative man. i have opened canned goods with a blunt knife. there was a time i coudnt heat my pasta, hell i just ate it cold. cold lasagna is awesome!

Thread Information