Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I had a good night

I have a lead on this one girl and this one is way too good to pass up. I went to a modeling pageant of sorts a couple weeks ago - my friend's girlfriend was competing in it so I got to go along with him. Anyways, the girl who won is best friend's with my buddy's girlfriend so I got to meet her after she won and everything. No big deal, she was pretty excited and drunk and **** from having just won so I wasn't really expecting her to even notice me. In any case, my buddy and his gf were at the bar tonight and she told me her friend thought I was cute and she said she'd set it up for me. The problem is she was trashed and so was my buddy and she flipped out on him and was crying and **** and they got into a big fight. The whole time while it's going on I'm thinking, "Holy ****, he'd better fix this or I'm screwed with her hot pageant-winning friend." I'll have to call him tomorrow and hope he fixed things. He was pretty upset too so I feel kind of bad. You could see on his face he really likes the girl.
    In any event, I got that hot blonde's number tonight who I've had my eye on for a while and I'm supposed to go out with her this week. I'm pretty pleased with myself right now and I'll thank you kindly to not go mocking me cruelly and bringing me down. For the record, I'm probably totally going to **** it up with the blonde and then with the pageant-winner before I even get a date with her. If not then great, but if so then at least I can say I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I'll thank you kindly to not go mocking me cruelly and bringing me down.
    No mocking going on here, just MULLETS!

She's a beaut, isn't she?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I have a lead on this one girl and this one is way too good to pass up. I went to a modeling pageant of sorts a couple weeks ago - my friend's girlfriend was competing in it so I got to go along with him. Anyways, the girl who won is best friend's with my buddy's girlfriend so I got to meet her after she won and everything. No big deal, she was pretty excited and drunk and **** from having just won so I wasn't really expecting her to even notice me. In any case, my buddy and his gf were at the bar tonight and she told me her friend thought I was cute and she said she'd set it up for me. The problem is she was trashed and so was my buddy and she flipped out on him and was crying and **** and they got into a big fight. The whole time while it's going on I'm thinking, "Holy ****, he'd better fix this or I'm screwed with her hot pageant-winning friend." I'll have to call him tomorrow and hope he fixed things. He was pretty upset too so I feel kind of bad. You could see on his face he really likes the girl.
    In any event, I got that hot blonde's number tonight who I've had my eye on for a while and I'm supposed to go out with her this week. I'm pretty pleased with myself right now and I'll thank you kindly to not go mocking me cruelly and bringing me down. For the record, I'm probably totally going to **** it up with the blonde and then with the pageant-winner before I even get a date with her. If not then great, but if so then at least I can say I told you so.

Glad you had a good night bro....

My night sucked ass but it's ok cause I got to hang out here with my AR bros / gals

<<LMO>>

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Glad you had a good night bro....

My night sucked ass but it's ok cause I got to hang out here with my AR bros / gals

<<LMO>>
    so sweet would almost feel bad to spank you now...

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI

Whooooah!!! Who's handing out spankings and where does the line start?

****.... I better get my bad on so I can get my spankin

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Whooooah!!! Who's handing out spankings and where does the line start?

After me

<<LMO>>

The spankings start in my cheat day ...ate like an animal...not quite sure how it happened though?...

i better get rested up for today's a$$ smackins...I am way too exhausted to pop your fannies right now...hey...maybe LMO can spank Puddle...and viceversa..you guys keep it up til I get back later...nightie night...xxxSass

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    hey guys dont forget about me, hey vixi am i just in time for my deserved spanking?

Jesus man. You guys totally hijacked my thread.

i better get rested up for today's a$$ smackins...I am way too exhausted to pop your fannies right now...hey...maybe LMO can spank Puddle...and viceversa..you guys keep it up til I get back later...nightie night...xxxSass

LMO would never ever ever spank a another dude..... unless extremely large ammounts of money were involved lol.

J/P.... I am sure we can call wait for you to rest up for our spankings

<<LMO>>

...hey...maybe LMO can spank Puddle...and viceversa..you guys keep it up til I get back later
    Uh....... uh........... well......... um............... uh..............

Sorry brutha.... glad you had a good night though. Hope this didn't fock it up lol

<<LMO>>

i thought you wouldnt mind, you had a good night anyway

Sorry bro, but it had to be done. It was gonna happen eventually, its good that we got it out of the way early. But now that its over with, we can get back to the topic at hand. So.... what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Nathan had a good day because a girl talked to him. Now Nathan, you know I love you to death, but lets look at this logically. A: She was drunk. The chance of a girl talking to you improves the more she drinks. We cannot mistake this for ''she wants me''. B: You still live with your parents. Girls frown upon that Nathan. And C: You're so ugly the last time you got a piece of ass was when your hand slipped through the toilet paper.

I know its not the response you were looking for, but 3 days after PCT I get sick and now I'm on medication. I take no responsibility for anything I post in the next week or so until I get better.

PS- You have over 10,000 posts at EF!?!?!?!

Sorry bro, but it had to be done. It was gonna happen eventually, its good that we got it out of the way early. But now that its over with, we can get back to the topic at hand. So.... what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Nathan had a good day because a girl talked to him. Now Nathan, you know I love you to death, but lets look at this logically. A: She was drunk. The chance of a girl talking to you improves the more she drinks. We cannot mistake this for ''she wants me''. B: You still live with your parents. Girls frown upon that Nathan. And C: You're so ugly the last time you got a piece of ass was when your hand slipped through the toilet paper.

I know its not the response you were looking for, but 3 days after PCT I get sick and now I'm on medication. I take no responsibility for anything I post in the next week or so until I get better.

that was one hell of an analysis. Common bro i think Nate dog got a shot!

I normally don't fall back on this but you've left me with no choice. One more outburst like that and you are so banned pal. Also, I am totally NOT ugly. Take that part back. I hate you.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Nathan you still live with your parents? Capes are expensive I guess.

I normally don't fall back on this but you've left me with no choice. One more outburst like that and you are so banned pal. Also, I am totally NOT ugly. Take that part back. I hate you.

Now you've taken the fun out of everything. Jerk.

Chica - Capes are **** expensive. You clearly have no knowledge of the cape industry in general. It's booming right now and at the consumer level, things have never looked so pricey but at the same time, the options have never looked so diverse to all of us cape-enthusiasts out there.

See, you're not the only one with power. Guilt itself is a powerful tool.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Have no fear my friend. Clearly market forces have produced a shortage which resulted in a (very-short-run) price rise but in the short run producers will respond with an increase in supply which results in a lower equilibrium price level. Capes will be within reach of the common man! <---- Is that a good thing?

Chica - Capes are **** expensive. You clearly have no knowledge of the cape industry in general. It's booming right now and at the consumer level, things have never looked so pricey but at the same time, the options have never looked so diverse to all of us cape-enthusiasts out there.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Have no fear my friend. Clearly market forces have produced a shortage which resulted in a (very-short-run) price rise but in the short run producers will respond with an increase in supply which results in a lower equilibrium price level. Capes will be within reach of the common man! <---- Is that a good thing?
    I'm too stoned to grasp what the hell you are saying man. Having said that, I'm going to assume you were asking me the diameter of the average armadillo rectum and I really don't know the answer to that question. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Thread Information