ttuPrincess Guest

hello from princess

HI GUYS!!!!!! I have learned a very important lesson today.. and if you are on the other boards I am on you wil see this again.. Im to wasted to tell yo uit right now, but whe I get hom e omorw I will tell you what it is.. lol. ..jheheeeeee

Is the lesson anything related to this?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    HI GUYS!!!!!! I have learned a very important lesson today.. and if you are on the other boards I am on you wil see this again.. Im to wasted to tell yo uit right now, but whe I get hom e omorw I will tell you what it is.. lol. ..jheheeeeee

HI!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    nooooo not related to that at alll...

nooooo not related to that at alll...
    Thats too bad

So..... what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey

So..... what is it?

Yea I wanna know too

LMO = Very Nosy Tonight (well all the time... can't help it)

<<LMO>>

ttuPrincess Guest
    ok ok.. dont lose 30 lbs.. go to a "dive bar" with your best frind to suport a local band with yor future step father.. and wear a fake engagement ring.. lol

ok ok.. dont lose 30 lbs.. go to a "dive bar" with your best frind to suport a local band with yor future step father.. and wear a fake engagement ring.. lol

LOL..... need more details

<<LMO>>

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

:spudnikpa

ttuPrincess Guest
    ok im gonna try to typ... i went to a local bar. instea d of driving 45 miles to the party part of town.. with my best friend, her b/f androommate .. some one legged girl came up to me and said her friend thought i was hot... mind you i was wearing kaki shorts and a regular tank top .. noy out looking for anything,, and i wear a real looking fake engagement ring whne cold is not with me to distract any attention and my soon to be step father was with me ( my mom passed out before we even left)

i told her i wa happliy taken .. several times.. well abot 10 mins later some other guy comes up and starts asking me to buy him a beer,, i said sorry my step father is buying beers.. the music died down and the one legged b*th said,... whats and engaged woman doing in a biker bar.. i said.. "visiting my best frind" she said once again " whats an engaged woman ding in a biker bar" and my best friend said "whatever she wants" ..

this lady was so lucky i was not watsted or else i would have beat her one legged rear with her own crutch...

my lesson learned is.. even if you lose 30 lbs and are darn proud of yourself.. wear a moo-moo where ever you go..

and darn that took a lot of proof reading and retyping to get out readable.. lol

ok im gonna try to typ... i went to a local bar. instea d of driving 45 miles to the party part of town.. with my best friend, her b/f androommate .. some one legged girl came up to me and said her friend thought i was hot... mind you i was wearing kaki shorts and a regular tank top .. noy out looking for anything,, and i wear a real looking fake engagement ring whne cold is not with me to distract any attention and my soon to be step father was with me ( my mom passed out before we even left)

i told her i wa happliy taken .. several times.. well abot 10 mins later some other guy comes up and starts asking me to buy him a beer,, i said sorry my step father is buying beers.. the music died down and the one legged b*th said,... whats and engaged woman doing in a biker bar.. i said.. "visiting my best frind" she said once again " whats an engaged woman ding in a biker bar" and my best friend said "whatever she wants" ..

this lady was so lucky i was not watsted or else i would have beat her one legged rear with her own crutch...

my lesson learned is.. even if you lose 30 lbs and are darn proud of yourself.. wear a moo-moo where ever you go..

and darn that took a lot of proof reading and retyping to get out readable.. lol

LOL.... you typed pretty good drunk. Don't let stupid ass bit**es get to you, and don't hide what you have to keep ass clowns from hittin on you. You work hard for what you have so show it off. Just make sure you got cold stone w/ ya or another guy friend who can take care of stupid focks who get outa line. Or just don't go to biker bars lol.... but that is some funny $hit, a one legged biker chick. I have a picture of a dike in my head for some reason now

<<LMO>>

whats an engaged woman in a biker bar? hehe j/k

Anyway you should be flaterred princess by all those praises and accolades you got from those retards! i wouldnt be surprised if that one legged lesbo had the hots for you and not her friend

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i wouldnt be surprised if that one legged lesbo had the hots for you and not her friend

Dude I was sooooo thinking the same thing haha

<<LMO>>

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    My lesson learned is.. even if you lose 30 lbs and are darn proud of yourself.. wear a moo-moo where ever you go..
    BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... What up Princess!!!!!!!! it's good to hear you're staying out of trouble.. I'll take your advice, where can i buy a moo-moo??

A one legged biker chick?!!?!? Is she single?

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    A one legged biker chick?!!?!? Is she single?

yeah man i wouldnt be surprised if her sister was that mullet chick you posted

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    yeah man i wouldnt be surprised if her sister was that mullet chick you posted

LOL.....

<<LMO>>

ttuPrincess Guest
    hey monster .. whats up!!!!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LOL.....

<<LMO>>
    OMFG!!! A mullet-smilie!

And ttu...I believe C_A gave you some sound advice over at BDBB

Now all we need is an Iroc Camaro in this thread and it will be complete.

Glad you liked the Mullet smilie

<<LMO>>

Now all we need is an Iroc Camaro in this thread and it will be complete.

Glad you liked the Mullet smilie

<<LMO>>
    True enough bro...it has to have GFX and t-tops....and zebra print seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    True enough bro...it has to have GFX and t-tops....and zebra print seat covers

I highly commend you on your efforts...
    That my friend...is 80s Americana at it's best...
    The license plate reads "KID ROCK"

HAHA.... glad you like it

<<LMO>>

very original

Hey that's some photoshop tallent right there.... don't hate

<<LMO>>

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Isnt there a post of mine saying that EVERY POST Princess is in, she is either drunk, drinking, or in the process of beginning to drink.

ttuPrincess Guest
    lol you enjoy it though!!! im entertaining when im intoxicated
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Isnt there a post of mine saying that EVERY POST Princess is in, she is either drunk, drinking, or in the process of beginning to drink.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Glad you had a good time princess, its always fun and as you said enertaining hearing of your uhhh misadventures.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Yep, she's a lush.

Thread Information