Thread: Bad Day

barbarian is offline Banned

Bad Day

im havin a really bad day..seems people at a few other boards..are trying to take away my freedom of speach even though im not breakin any board rules....my privacy has also been breached...im not hapy about this...i wont name any names..but daman1 i see were your comeing from bro....i didnt name any sites..or people...but we all know who...anyone else havin probs with boards being stupid bitches?????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm currently takin' bets on how long this thread lasts.

PM for current odds.

~SC~

palme is offline Rosie Member
    That sucks bro. Some people need a slapp in the face, or boot.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm currently takin' bets on how long this thread lasts.

PM for current odds.

~SC~
    i see doc m lurking so not long i bet..i broke no rules here..i didnt name any sites or people....so theres nothing they can do but break there own rules and make a fuss.....boy what freedoms we have left here in america!!! so great!!!!!

and btw if m guy can post about terriosts i can post this..and nobody can say SH!T about it...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I am the biggest advocate of free speech you will ever meet but there still has to be guidelines about HOW you express yourself or the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. MGuy is a perfect example of this. His posts, though you may not agree with his message, are usually tactful and do not resort to flames or attacks on individual members. When you post pics in the quantity you have recently posted after a point it just becomes flooding and no member wants to see the board flooded with silly (although funny) pictures. Did you really expect the Admins and Mods to continue to let you post dozens of nonsensical pictures every day forever?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Did you really expect the Admins and Mods to continue to let you post dozens of nonsensical pictures every day forever?
    And you probaly dont know this...and why would you...But posting all of those pics ..eats up unneccessary bandwith which in turn drives up the cost of board maintenance.

this isnt about my pics mass and chico..it goes much deeper..i will explain all via secure pathways..

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    I just want to say I think Barbarian is a solid bro. Since I came here he has gone way beyond his status as a senior member to help me out with my cycles and other questions about gear.

ty swole...your a true freind......

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Barbarian..why take your problems from one board to many boards..are you not man enough to admit when you are wrong....or is it just easier to blame others...I will not mention the things you did or said....but you know what you did and that was not becoming of a man or a board member...
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

I predict this thread will be locked by the time I finish typing this and click 'reply'

Hhhhmmmmmmm, I guess I was wrong

Even though he resides in Kentucky, Barbarian is a good egg.

thx puddle..glad to know you got my back...and plt...your coments over at MS..you know the ones...i have alot of dirt on alot of people..its best advised to not do that...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DROP IT! When it comes down to it - it's an Internet message board... it shouldn't be taken to seriously... whats up with all these personal feelings manifesting themselves on these boards lately... it's frickin' retarded. If you have something to add - add it... if you don't, don't... then go on with your life. The AR Lounge is not the place to bring all this baggage...

Just lock this sh!t Doc...

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The End!!!

i agree wariior..you knocked some sence into me..ill let it go..i respect yoru opinion...thx bro

Thread Information