Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rugby13 is offline Member

And they say Islam is a peaceful religion.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Wow, good post. Really. Anecdotes from a South African newspaper really drives home your sweeping generalizations. Perhaps you can now interview 5 year olds regarding their choices in bubble gum in order to start a thread entitled "Bubbleyum blows more bubbles....YEAH RIGHT!"

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby13

its a shame i saw this in the news. seems like these extremists are taking no prisoners. its seems like not only westerners and americans are the target. all other people other than fellow muslims have been marked for death. it seems that this again is a reaffirmation of the uncontrolled mutation of islam. time and time again we have seen the killing of infidels in the name of allah. it is so sad that these people are acting on the perversed instructions of their teachers and masters. these hand of evil that carries out the masters wishes are mere pawns in a global grasp of hatred. The radicalized version of islam(version wch strayed from the core teachings) has mutated into a religion of vengeance, hatred and violence towards infidels is a festering malignancy which must be dealt with accordingly!

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Wow, good post. Really. Anecdotes from a South African newspaper really drives home your sweeping generalizations. Perhaps you can now interview 5 year olds regarding their choices in bubble gum in order to start a thread entitled "Bubbleyum blows more bubbles....YEAH RIGHT!"
    I guess you want to see it on CNN rather....more believable???
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ack/index.html

I guess you want to see it on CNN rather....more believable???
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ack/index.html
    Awesome. So tell me, what is it you wish to gain from this thread? A resounding chorus of others who wish to similarly vent their anger at a religious group whom most have never come in contact with? Do you plan to rally others, in order to solidify your own hatred for a group of radicals who you have chosen to represent a religion?

So what is it?

Hey bro, who pi$$ed in your cornflakes this morning. Simply posting anews article bro. Chill out!!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Hey bro, who pi$$ed in your cornflakes this morning. Simply posting anews article bro. Chill out!!!
    lol, wait untill Tock and Carlos get their hands on you!!.

Seriously though. Islam itself doesn't teach terrorism against Christians or the west. I know alot of fine Muslim's, some of the kindest, most generous people I've met have been Muslims in South Lebanon. But unfortunetely the raving lunatics in Islam give the rest a ****ty name.

We have it here in Ireland, a land full of great catholics and protestants who are largely ignored because of a small minority of lunatics who want to continue their stupid ass war.

But I'm not here to defend Islam either, the religion and the course its taking scares the sh*t out of me.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Btw Rambo, if you wish to remain balanced why not defend the constant attacks on Rak_Ani's religion by some here?.

If you search she's not posted ONE SINGLE thread knocking Islam or her Arab neighbours, but she's constantly in the threads of others who continue to attack her, on a daily basis. And their only attacking her and not America because she's an easy target here. The one or two hardline muslims who frequent these threads hate YOU and YOUR American values just as much as they hate Israel's. And would see the fall of America as soon as they'd see Israeli jews pushed into the sea.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Characterizing Islam as only a peaceful religion is foolish, Islam is not a religion for the hippies.

Islam is a religion that preaches tolerance, kindness, mercy, peace against people who are treat you with tolerance, kindness, mercy.

But on the same hand, Islam preaches defense against people showing intolerance, injustice, and persecution.

Its a practical religion, fight those who fight you, make peace with those who make peace with you.

Its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Characterizing Islam as only a peaceful religion is foolish, Islam is not a religion for the hippies.

Islam is a religion that preaches tolerance, kindness, mercy, peace against people who are treat you with tolerance, kindness, mercy.

But on the same hand, Islam preaches defense against people showing intolerance, injustice, and persecution.

Its a practical religion, fight those who fight you, make peace with those who make peace with you.

Its that simple.
    if thats your analogy, why then the killing of innocent westerners, americans? from what i heard in the news, even asians and basically ANY non muslim would be fair game? what religion would tolerate the killing of innocents no matter what nationality? if this is what you mean then your just as culpable as those radicals!

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Catholics vs Protestants, now that is a long standing feud, but thats different isnt it. They're white.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    if thats your analogy, why then the killing of innocent westerners, americans? from what i heard in the news, even asians and basically ANY non muslim would be fair game? what religion would tolerate the killing of innocents no matter what nationality? if this is what you mean then your just as culpable as those radicals!
    The Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) at one time when he was walking with his army of about 100 men, saw a cat with small kittens, concerned about the cats and kittens safety he left 2 of his men to stand guard near the cat, to make sure nothing happens to it. That was the man he is.

Islam does not allow the killing of innocence, no matter what their religion, even if they are Satanists, Islam does not preach the killing of innonence. NEVER. Show me a Quranic verse that approves of killing of innnocence. You will not find one.

Extremists are not representative of the 1.2+ billion muslims. Extremists to this day kill not only non-muslims but Muslims. Do you know how many muslims are killed in terror attacks? Look at Turkey, Iraq, Morroco, Chechnya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, most of the victims are Muslims.

To this day, ignorant Sunnis are killing innocent Shias in Pakistan and Iraq.

Extremists dont represent Islam. Islam represents Islam.

What type of bike is that in you avatar? A R6?
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 05-31-2004 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    Catholics vs Protestants, now that is a long standing feud, but thats different isnt it. They're white.
    Race is worthless in the Islamic religion. I am white, from the land where the white man originated, and I am muslim.

Albanians, Bosnians, Chechnyans, and many other Pure Caucasians Races practice the Islamic religion.

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    I am also muslim, you missed my point or mis-interpreted it.

IRA v England has been going on for ages, yet, people dont call protestants/catholics terrorists because they are white. If Irish people were black/arab in appearence, then it would be a completely different situation. Everyone loves to pick a minority group.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    I am also muslim, you missed my point or mis-interpreted it.

IRA v England has been going on for ages, yet, people dont call protestants/catholics terrorists because they are white. If Irish people were black/arab in appearence, then it would be a completely different situation. Everyone loves to pick a minority group.
    I dont agree, people call Chechans terrorists even though we are white.

In Ireland, the Irish call Continuity Irish Republican Army terrorists. In Spain, the Spanish called the Basuque terrorists, terrorists.

The only difference is, in America, the Jewish/Zionist influence is so strong and deep, that people only know of Arab/Islamic terrorists and nothing else.

They dont care about other terrorist groups, just Islamic ones.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    MV agusta .... my friends family owns i think like 10% of the company so i figured id answer the question for him

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Btw Rambo, if you wish to remain balanced why not defend the constant attacks on Rak_Ani's religion by some here?.

If you search she's not posted ONE SINGLE thread knocking Islam or her Arab neighbours, but she's constantly in the threads of others who continue to attack her, on a daily basis. And their only attacking her and not America because she's an easy target here. The one or two hardline muslims who frequent these threads hate YOU and YOUR American values just as much as they hate Israel's. And would see the fall of America as soon as they'd see Israeli jews pushed into the sea.
    I got ya. I just seem to have ADD when it comes to these threads, and it seems like after the 2nd page, we enter the "How to win a fight on an internet discussion board" territory, and it's all for nought. If figured if I got in early, I'd be able to say something that hadn't been said.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    MV agusta .... my friends family owns i think like 10% of the company so i figured id answer the question for him
    Cool, I want to get a starter bike, and was thinking about an R1. I am sure the MV Agusta is not a starter bike, but very cool looking.

Cool, I want to get a starter bike, and was thinking about an R1. I am sure the MV Agusta is not a starter bike, but very cool looking.
    r1 isnt a starter bike either. get a 600 and honestly dont get a sport bike 600 for your first bike. i know most people wanna be cool and just get a dope bike and be done with it. but you should really get a easy bike to learn on, and to get used to riding in traffic. its only for your own safety. after a year on a easy starter bike like a sv650 or something get a bigger death trap lol. thats what i did. started out with a katana 600 then upgraded to a cbr929rr. and ive been riding dirt bikes since i was 12 and i still wanted to get a smaller bike for my first ride on the street. its just thinking safe. by the way the mv costs around 17k i think last time i checked

The Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) at one time when he was walking with his army of about 100 men, saw a cat with small kittens, concerned about the cats and kittens safety he left 2 of his men to stand guard near the cat, to make sure nothing happens to it. That was the man he is.

Islam does not allow the killing of innocence, no matter what their religion, even if they are Satanists, Islam does not preach the killing of innonence. NEVER. Show me a Quranic verse that approves of killing of innnocence. You will not find one.

Extremists are not representative of the 1.2+ billion muslims. Extremists to this day kill not only non-muslims but Muslims. Do you know how many muslims are killed in terror attacks? Look at Turkey, Iraq, Morroco, Chechnya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, most of the victims are Muslims.

To this day, ignorant Sunnis are killing innocent Shias in Pakistan and Iraq.

Extremists dont represent Islam. Islam represents Islam.

bro its a MV Augusta F4. i plan to sell it in the future though. i want the r1

you are right bro! mv augusta f4! honestly i do not like the bike, blah blah blah about italian heritage etc etc. overated! my aprilia falco fighter would kick that bike's arse anyday. il be selling my mv soon. i want an r1 my dream bike

by the way my starter bike was a ducatti 998. it was a sexy bike but as you mentioned was to pwerful for me, i felt very akward and unsure of myself in traffic. sold it and got a kawasaki 750. now that was a great bike to learn on. after that got my Falco fighter and is still my afv bike by far.
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-31-2004 at 08:09 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Amazing!!!A middle east thread turns into a bike thread.I love it!!!but I'm certain,this will turn ugly again,once several of the obcessed members we have,sniff this thread out.
    Last edited by Da Bull; 05-31-2004 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Amazing!!!A middle east thread turns into a bike thread.I love it!!!but I'm certain,this will turn ugly,again once several of the obcessed members we,have sniff this thread out.

haha causasian changed the subject and diverted us from the topic and it worked j.k bro

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I have always figured I would pick up a Triumph Daytona when I eventually get around to buying a street bike. Any Triumph fans here?

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I have always figured I would pick up a Triumph Daytona when I eventually get around to buying a street bike. Any Triumph fans here?

japanese bikes are the only way to go for street. if your criteria is performance and handling!

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    honestly i dont like the fuel injection on the triumph bikes. they are just sooo far behind any of the japanesse bikes in performance, handling and weight.

Actually guys I was thinking of going more on cool. I just like the look of Triumph and they are a bigger bike so I like that cause I wouldn't dream of riding on a daily basis more for spring and fall weekend trips.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    haha causasian changed the subject and diverted us from the topic and it worked j.k bro
    diplomassy!!:spudnikh5

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** guys seem like all of you are pretty rich... aprilla, ducatti, triumph, augusta... all europeen bikes!!! dang it suck to be me lol

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    **** guys seem like all of you are pretty rich... aprilla, ducatti, triumph, augusta... all europeen bikes!!! dang it suck to be me lol
    well i had a cbr929rr but it got stolen. right now i just have a 13 second gti and am buying a house. but yes owning your own business helps lol. not to mention that im friends with the owners of "fast by ferraci racing" the used to run us superbike for ducati

my dads friend owns a special company that imports automobiles and bikes from europe. he let me get the bikes 10% down and i put in a monthly without interest. bikes arent fully paid for yet

I dont own one yet, probably won't buy one for a few years down the road. Compared to new cars, bikes are practically free. Not to mention they cost sweet FA to insure and run.

r1 isnt a starter bike either. get a 600 and honestly dont get a sport bike 600 for your first bike. i know most people wanna be cool and just get a dope bike and be done with it. but you should really get a easy bike to learn on, and to get used to riding in traffic. its only for your own safety. after a year on a easy starter bike like a sv650 or something get a bigger death trap lol. thats what i did. started out with a katana 600 then upgraded to a cbr929rr. and ive been riding dirt bikes since i was 12 and i still wanted to get a smaller bike for my first ride on the street. its just thinking safe. by the way the mv costs around 17k i think last time i checked

Weird my friends told me an R1 is a good starter bike. Thanks for the advice. I am looking for a decent bike to gain confidence and learn with. I will research the Katana 600. Are there any bikes that are better learners than the Katana 600? I want a light bike that looks nice. The Katana 600 is much cheaper, and it looks sweet.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 06-01-2004 at 02:28 PM.

Weird my friends told me an R1 is a good started bike. Thanks for the advice. I am looking for a decent bike to gain confidence and learn with. I will research the Katana 600.
    katana is a good one, its nothign special but it is forgiving enought to let ya learn

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    SV650 is cool cuz theres not all the plastic to fuk up when you go down... which WILL happen sooner or later. On of my roommates went and bought a gixxer 750 last year, first bike he ever had, and layed it down the next night. Hadn't even owned it for 36 hours and one of the fairings and stator cover were thrashed. He's gone down many more times... he has the nickname "crash" now.

Another good thing to do is go to one of the street bike safety courses a lot of cities and PD's run. They show you how to handle your bike, how to keep from killing yourself.

katana is a good one, its nothign special but it is forgiving enought to let ya learn
    oh shiit you will never see me on those lame ass ride

caucasian, if you want a good compromise between high performance and price gixxers are the way to go. they run around 2000-4000 US $ for a GSX750R 97-00.

R1 is such powerful ride, whoppin an awesome 180hp same as the Busa but at only 400lbs... crazy ass bike IMO... you want to hit the 190mph for less than 10000$ then its for you..

oh shiit you will never see me on those lame ass ride

caucasian, if you want a good compromise between high performance and price gixxers are the way to go. they run around 2000-4000 US $ for a GSX750R 97-00.

R1 is such powerful ride, whoppin an awesome 180hp same as the Busa but at only 400lbs... crazy ass bike IMO... you want to hit the 190mph for less than 10000$ then its for you..
    lame ass bike yes, good starter bike... absolutly. anyone that gets a gixxer for there first bike is just a idiot and asking to die. you know the saying lift with your muscles not with your ego. well the same applies to riding street bikes. learn how to ride the **** things first and how to ride in traffic. then go out and get a bigger faster bike. its no wonder my **** insurance was soo high when i was young, they must have thought i was like all the other idiot teenagers and early 20 year olds out there

lame ass bike yes, good starter bike... absolutly. anyone that gets a gixxer for there first bike is just a idiot and asking to die. you know the saying lift with your muscles not with your ego. well the same applies to riding street bikes. learn how to ride the **** things first and how to ride in traffic. then go out and get a bigger faster bike. its no wonder my **** insurance was soo high when i was young, they must have thought i was like all the other idiot teenagers and early 20 year olds out there
    dammn but dont forget you also have to be conservative the first time. you dont go and twist throttle as hard as you can every stop and light. i know a lot of friends that have started with 750R and are still in one piece.

has for the katana, for sure it a good starter bike im not denying it , its just because i hate that crap so baddd...

dammn but dont forget you also have to be conservative the first time. you dont go and twist throttle as hard as you can every stop and light. i know a lot of friends that have started with 750R and are still in one piece.

has for the katana, for sure it a good starter bike im not denying it , its just because i hate that crap so baddd...
    yes some people can get the 750r and live but not everyone knows not to twist the throttle all the way, so when people ask i try and get them on a small bike to learn.

i learned on a 125cc dirt bike then jumped to the falco 1000r. it was a big adjustment but i got used to it. i borroweed by cousins 750 and i can say i am more confident with the brakes, throttle etc. etc. im more sure of myself with the 750 than the brutal 1000r.

but like you said, its more of an ego trip.its nice to know youve got so much power even if you arent going to use it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information