craneboy is offline Senior Member

what inspires/motivates you?

i like watching worlds strongest man comp. i know its way out of reach for me but those guys are bad mo's as far as overall strength and conditioning! anyway i was just wondering what inspired or motivated other members?

GoodTimeCharlie is offline Junior Member
    I train for me - self improvement. I don't really care what others think. I set personal goals and when i achieve them i make new goals.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i do it because i used to be 90lbs.... id never go back to that ever!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i have been told that my physique cannot be changed and that its genetic. i hate that word, its like a reason for failures! i want to prove those people who told me i couldnt change WRONG!

palequail is offline Banned
    I love to see the progress and also hot fitness chicks....I swear whenever a hot chick is training balls to the wall it makes me wanna go harder......(no pun intended)

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I like the way fitness makes me feel about myself as well as the attention I get from people outside of the gym.....

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Because I can do this. I might not ever be wealthy, I might not ever be named president of my company, it's too late to do pro sports, but how I look and feel is up to me. The reason all those cheap excercise equipment ads are on tv is because everybody wants to looked buffed, but almost no one does. I will, Lord willing, before it's all said and done, have the total package - size, shape, cuts. 90% of the people who crave it won't get off their azz and go get it, and that makes me want it all the more.

"Today I will do what others won't, so that tomorrow I will be what others can't."

Also, I want to set an example for my kids. My eleven y/o and my seven y/o already beg me to let them work out in our basement gym.

Lonsdale is offline New Member
    I have to agree with everyone here i just love to train ,it's the only thing that makes sense to me is going to the gym and training hard ,i love to see actual progress ,i guess it's like studying for an exam , working really hard making alot of sacrafices and getting a good result.You train hard to get good results within the gym.

thats what motivates me.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I just like to be better than everyone else. Average is laim.

It's also fun to be too ****ed arrogant to care what girls think about you. Being a ripped, strong concieted bastard and still slaying more snatch than any of your friends who have the best intentions in the world is priceless.

Nothing inspires me like me...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah...those SMC's are amazing...
    I look at self-improvement....building my own 'self worth'...
    Also...health-wise.....and you all know the ladies have a lil something to do with it too....if not a major role...a minor one at least...

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Nothing inspires me like me...
    Deep bro...deep.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

all these BS answers

What motivates you ?

I like all these other bullcrap answers but its just a bunch of horse manure.

What motivates all these pincushion muscleheads ?

CHICS

and in some cases, other dudes.

haha

come to me for the real answers

for I am the Great Pumpkin

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i do it because i was a fat kid my whole life and you there is no reason today to be fat. fat is just a sign of mental weakness. and yess gorilla chicks too!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I know this sounds stupid but it's the truth. I am married and would never do anything to hurt my wife. With that said. I work out for my ego. It's the look you get from a girl that wants to get with you bbecause you are built so good. It's the stare of the new guy in the gym when he sees how much you put on the bench.

Everyone says I do it for myself. Well being ****ing huge and ripped has never been proven to prolong life. Exercise in general has.

Everything a man does is for a woman in one way or another(some guys for guys)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    For motivation, I go to a huge NPC show in California to see lots of ripped bodies, fine ladies, etc. That always helps to ignite that fire again.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by thegorilla
    What motivates you ?

I like all these other bullcrap answers but its just a bunch of horse manure.

What motivates all these pincushion muscleheads ?

CHICS

and in some cases, other dudes.

haha

come to me for the real answers

for I am the Great Pumpkin

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

You are prolly right 99% of the time,but not in this case. I live in OHIO. Enough said. Personally, I just wanna see how much bigger I can get my quads to be to make my penis look even smaller..

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually just go down to my home gym and take a look at the Schwarzenegger posters we got, that usually gets me going for a while. I also have like 300 or so pictures of him working out. Lately though it seems im working out just for the sake of working out, I do it because I have always done it. I also enjoy seeing the hot fitness chicks in the gym.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    cause i never wanna be skinny again. and i want to piss of my ex lol

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally, I don't know the motivation behind my motivation and frankly, I don't want to know.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I just like to be better than everyone else. Average is laim.

It's also fun to be too ****ed arrogant to care what girls think about you. Being a ripped, strong concieted bastard and still slaying more snatch than any of your friends who have the best intentions in the world is priceless.
    Well said brother, my thought exactly.

LM1332 Guest
    Working out for me is like been anaraxic. When you look in the mirror you seem to small so you go back in the gym and pump more iron

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    The hunnies.

decadbal is offline Banned
    what motivates me... a miget in a wheel chair, bc hes tryin man, he isnt givin up, even though hes really half man, and lost half of that and is really a quarter man.. he dont give up, he rolls on baby, that motivates me...

gatein is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    Because I can do this. I might not ever be wealthy, I might not ever be named president of my company, it's too late to do pro sports, but how I look and feel is up to me. The reason all those cheap excercise equipment ads are on tv is because everybody wants to looked buffed, but almost no one does. I will, Lord willing, before it's all said and done, have the total package - size, shape, cuts. 90% of the people who crave it won't get off their azz and go get it, and that makes me want it all the more.

"Today I will do what others won't, so that tomorrow I will be what others can't."

Also, I want to set an example for my kids. My eleven y/o and my seven y/o already beg me to let them work out in our basement gym.
    Well Said, your on my level as far as your thinking.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    cause i never wanna be skinny again. and i want to piss of my ex lol
    you are so immature bro! i guess i am too i wanna get ripped and fit like hell so when my ex sees me in the beach, i want her jaw to drop! shes getting chubbier by the month now by the way

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    im motivated when my gut starts comming back

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    The hunnies.
    When it comes down to it - isn't that what life is all about? From proper basic hygiene to the job you hold... we, as males, are pulled through life with one basic primal instinct... "must get laid." Eventually you find the one you want to get married to... but then your still doin' sh!t to stay out of the dog house - to hopefully get some. I mean - if women never existed and mankind was full of just men who procreated without any sexual relations... we would be a bunch of broke, lazy ass slobs!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    hot sluts do it for me

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    hot sluts do it for me
    yeah that and the fact that before i started i was like 6'0 and weighed 150 soakin wet....im starting my own genetics hahaha...

Thread Information