Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brewster is offline Member

Lightbulb Not Sure what to title this one....

Thank-you for taking the time to read and comment:

So I stumble upon some text messages in my girlfriends phone from one of her guy friends. I have met him one time in my life for 5 minutes and we shared no conversation. Aside from that I have never had anything to say about the guy cause I don't know him. I did have a funny feeling at the time I met him that he was jealous I was going out with her and he wanted to be me/

anyways moving on to the text messages, I will just give some examples.
    1) What are you still doing with that douchebag
    2) Why don't you date someone else
    and many others like that, they are completly ridiculous and unprovoked. Luckily for my girlfriend she always responded in my favor.

When I saw this shit it really pissed me off for the main reason that I don't know this person and he doesn't know me. At first I was going to drive to his house and break his fingers for typing shit. I quickly cooled down and laughed about it with my girl but I still have it in for this retard..

So I have spent about a month now weighing out my options and I think I have finally come up with a solution.

*cue the rocky music

I AM GOING TO BREAK HIS HAND WITH A HANDSHAKE

I don't know of anyone doing this before but I think it can be done. I plan to train for the next 2 months non-stop.. my routine will consist of

9 a.m-- Warm Up
    I will start by warming up with a stress ball,
    this will go on for 10 minutes or so, rotating hands

9:15 -- Protein shake

9:20 -- Captins of crush level 1 trainer
    I will do this until i can no longer close it

Noon -- Stress ball
    I will take this time to get feeling back in my hands and ready for the next set

12:30 -- Protein Shake

13:00 -- Finger stretching
    I will spend some time on the forum typing mindless sh!t like I usually do

15:00 -- Captins of Crush Level 1 Trainer

17:00 -- Drive to gym
    I will spend this time crushing my steering wheel

17:30 -- Work Out
    When I work out I will grip extra tight on everything

19:00 -- Drive home
    Squeeze steering wheel

19:15 -- Protein shake

19:30 -- Movement grip training
    I will spend this time masturbating

19:31 -- Clean up, My training is finsihed for the day

eventually I will move to the #2 level training tool. Take a bucket of sand and squeeze it and then work my way up to a bucket of crushed beer bottles and put the squeeze on.

So my hope is that after 2 months I will arrange a meet with this individual probly somewhere with dim lighting and loud music so no one really sees whats going on and no one hears the break. I hope ots not too loud and everyone hears his cry.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Just stab him.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Theres only 2 reasons for it...

1) he truely is jealous of you. Period, end of story.

or

2) he calls you a d-bag and thinks youre a loser BASED on what your girl TELLS him. Maybe after you and her argue, she runs and talks shit about you to him, only for you and her to make up and fix things. By that time, its too late and her friend doesnt care and he now hates you solely based on whatever she had said about you.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post

or

2) he calls you a d-bag and thinks youre a loser BASED on what your girl TELLS him. Maybe after you and her argue, she runs and talks shit about you to him, only for you and her to make up and fix things. By that time, its too late and her friend doesnt care and he now hates you solely based on whatever she had said about you.
    its option 1
    she calls her girlfriends to complain about me..
    I still wish to break his hand..

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Why put two months of training into breaking his hand when you could just break his nose now. After you break it tell him to stop sticking it where it doesn't belong and that won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Why put two months of training into breaking his hand when you could just break his nose now. After you break it tell him to stop sticking it where it doesn't belong and that won't happen again.
    I agree and that is the first thing that crossed my mind,
    Only thing is,
    If I punch him, then I will look like the bad guy

I have wanted to work on my grip strength for some time now and this is a great motivational reason. To break someones hand.
    If I break his hand with a hand shake I can just act like I had no Idea he was made of balsa wood

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    he was talkin shit about you?

I'd get his number from her phone..... i'd call him..... and i'd say "If you're man enough to talk shit about me to MY girl..... we'll see if you're man enough to doit to my face the next time we meet. Keep you're fvckin mouth shut and your nose out of where it doesn't belong..... now tuck you're fvckin tail and shut the fvck up....."

that oughta doit.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

LGM
    or you could stab him.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agreed!

Having said that, I think your plan is perfect. And by "perfect" I mean funny as hell.

savking is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    I AM GOING TO BREAK HIS HAND WITH A HANDSHAKE
    That is hilarious mate! Honesty that would be an awsome achievement! If you do go through with it (and i personaly think you should) Please please let us know how it went!

Hitman Heimler is offline Junior Member
    I would recommend a lot more masturbation, first of all. I would probably just choke him out and whisper my terms in his ears, but I like this idea. I have very strong hands, and all that I can say is I now want to do the same thing. I don't really shake peoples hands I don't like, but this sounds fun.

I've always had those times where you shake a guys hand thinking he'll give a good one, and then you feel his knuckles grind together making a popping sound. Now I must intentially do this.

Thanks, and let us know how it goes.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Personally...your girlfriend should be making it clear to him regarding her feelings toward you...end of story. Sure she's sticking up for you; but its up to her in the end to cut any and all previous ties with the assmunch.
    If it were me...my loyalty lies with my dude...no one else under no circumstances; and would be making that very verbal to such a dude. She's not encouraging...but she isn't condoning his actions either.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Personally...your girlfriend should be making it clear to him regarding her feelings toward you...end of story. Sure she's sticking up for you; but its up to her in the end to cut any and all previous ties with the assmunch.
    If it were me...my loyalty lies with my dude...no one else under no circumstances; and would be making that very verbal to such a dude. She's not encouraging...but she isn't condoning his actions either.
    Thank you. I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    he was talkin shit about you?

I'd get his number from her phone..... i'd call him..... and i'd say "If you're man enough to talk shit about me to MY girl..... we'll see if you're man enough to doit to my face the next time we meet. Keep you're fvckin mouth shut and your nose out of where it doesn't belong..... now tuck you're fvckin tail and shut the fvck up....."

that oughta doit.....

~Haz~
    Maybe I can get his skype and you can deliver the message as if you were me with no shirt

Your right..

for the most part i meant for this thread to be a bit of a laugh for everyone but you raise a good point

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    LMAO@ LGM's suggestion to keep stabbing him

OP, my wife had several "guy friends". Deep down they are fukkin leaches that hang around hoping to get a chance to latch on to her.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    this guys only motivation is to nail your girl, and i agree with the above mentioned
    1) he's going based on what your girl tells him.
    2)if your girl isn't shutting his shit talk down, its working...

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    How did she react when you said you were gonna beat his ass? I bet she was like "oh don't hurt him he's my friend." So you came up with the hand crushing idea. Like kawi said, she should be flipping out on this guy for talking shit about you. Wouldn't you flip out if someone was talking shit about her?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

or

Definitely Number 2. If he doesnt know you, he has no basis to make those statements. You can be jealous but why would you bitch to her about it? She seems to tolerate his slating of you. She sticks up for you, yet still talks to this guy? I guarantee she is complaining to HIM ABOUT YOU.

Well what you do is your move, by confronting him you are stating to her that you dont trust her, you're paranoid by looking through her phone in the first place. Regardless if the ends justified the means, you've crossed that point of no return.
    Last edited by Flagg; 01-10-2011 at 11:16 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It wont let me edit my last post, but if she is complaining to him about you and you dont trust her, then you are clearly both wasting each others time.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    id personally go say hello to him then tell him on no uncertain terms that i'll break him in two if he ever contacts her again. id also be asking her why the fuk she bothers with him and why hes bad mouthing like that

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I think this is brilliant Brewster. You have my go ahead.. I actually wish i had thought of something like this a long time ago.. to break his hand you must crush his pinky and pointing finger knuckles together.. it is easier than you would think if you get the right grip.

Ok well.....
    I grilled my girl.. BIG TIME..and guess what

So we went through a rough patch a while ago.. like 1 year ago and she apearently complained to this person about me... (good intuition guys)
    Obviously things are good between us now. (really good no joke)
    She tells me that she continuously tries to change his feelings about me but it is not working.
    There were times where she apparently stopped talking to him and she is approaching another one of those times. (I was obv in the dark about this and I can understand why she wouldn't have told me b/c she knew she should not have done that and she knew I would want to break his spine)

so wtf..

She should cut him off, and you should tell him to fukk off or man up, one of the two.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Ok well.....
    I grilled my girl.. BIG TIME..and guess what

So we went through a rough patch a while ago.. like 1 year ago and she apearently complained to this person about me... (good intuition guys)
    Obviously things are good between us now. (really good no joke)
    She tells me that she continuously tries to change his feelings about me but it is not working.
    There were times where she apparently stopped talking to him and she is approaching another one of those times. (I was obv in the dark about this and I can understand why she wouldn't have told me b/c she knew she should not have done that and she knew I would want to break his spine)

so wtf..
    Stick with your original plan and start your training immediatley

Why is she even trying to change his feelings? We all know you have no control over someone else!!!! So why must she insist on contact with him?

Cut off! End of story!

How is this making you feel? Not all that important...and that is the one thing your woman needs to do! Make you feel that your the most...wonderful, amazing and supportive (only) man in her life.

Any outside drama just adds to complications; and you don't need that....she needs to be true to you...and you need to be true to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    She should cut him off, and you should tell him to fukk off or man up, one of the two.

*high five" D3m

*high five" D3m

Why is she even trying to change his feelings? We all know you have no control over someone else!!!! So why must she insist on contact with him?

Cut off! End of story!

How is this making you feel? Not all that important...and that is the one thing your woman needs to do! Make you feel that your the most...wonderful, amazing and supportive (only) man in her life.

Any outside drama just adds to complications; and you don't need that....she needs to be true to you...and you need to be true to yourself!
    To be honest,
    I could care less about how this whole situation arouse....

I just can;t stand some little pencil dick talking smack about me to my gf... and I dont even know him

To be honest,
    I could care less about how this whole situation arouse....

I just can;t stand some little pencil dick talking smack about me to my gf... and I dont even know him
    It's to make him look way up here........

And to make you look way down here.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    It's to make him look way up here........

And to make you look way down here.
    thats it man...
    mother f*cker

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Tell your dizzy twat to get rid of such friends. You either run the show or are one of the sheeple.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    dude...seriously thats ur solution???
    I agree with Haz talk to him.....if u reacted little agressive (even a little) in terms of confrunting ur GF and mind you our measurments of being agressive is totally different then women u will turn out to be a bad guy.

On a side note I dont know why chicks keep hanging out with their guy friends where they clearly think that they are losers and keep thinking "oh they are just friends" and that idiot "friend" keep try to come out of "friend zone" and want to tap the girl....i NEVER understood it and this the 4th or 5th time someone created the exact same thread. And I am not talking about real good friends who are honest.(so dont get me wrong on this)

The only explanation I can come up with is "girls" or "guys" like to feel wanted more when "that friend" is around.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    man do say things to your girl about wanting to hurt him. thats like leaving a paper trail. make it seem like its stupid and you dont understand why, you feel sorry for such a person blah blah blah then when the time comes make your move to break his hand. then when he cries to your girl you can just say he is just trying to make you hate me why would i wish pain on a guy i dont even know.. thats the kind of idea anyways

LGM
    He's after your girl. Stab the fugger already.

coonhunter is offline Member
    And were back to the stab him answer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    dude...seriously thats ur solution???
    I agree with Haz talk to him.....if u reacted little agressive (even a little) in terms of confrunting ur GF and mind you our measurments of being agressive is totally different then women u will turn out to be a bad guy.

On a side note I dont know why chicks keep hanging out with their guy friends where they clearly think that they are losers and keep thinking "oh they are just friends" and that idiot "friend" keep try to come out of "friend zone" and want to tap the girl....i NEVER understood it and this the 4th or 5th time someone created the exact same thread. And I am not talking about real good friends who are honest.(so dont get me wrong on this)

The only explanation I can come up with is "girls" or "guys" like to feel wanted more when "that friend" is around.
    I hear you man.
    This is what I said to her yesterday.... "the only reason were together is because we are not "friends"I wouldnt want to be your friend, no guy really wants to be your friend their just hoping to stick you"

I have resolved the situation with her for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    man do say things to your girl about wanting to hurt him. thats like leaving a paper trail. make it seem like its stupid and you dont understand why, you feel sorry for such a person blah blah blah then when the time comes make your move to break his hand. then when he cries to your girl you can just say he is just trying to make you hate me why would i wish pain on a guy i dont even know.. thats the kind of idea anyways
    I don't leave a paper trail.. only on here I guess....
    I never tell me my bad intentions

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    He's after your girl. Stab the fugger already.
    Then my concerns will change from some weiner trying to stuff her
    to
    multiple weiners trying to stuff me

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Then my concerns will change from some weiner trying to stuff her
    to
    multiple weiners trying to stuff me

talking abt dsm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information