ttuPrincess Guest

All in all it was

a good day..

I hope everyone else had a good Saturday...

9:00- I got up, did AM cardio, then started the longest, biggest cheat day of my life..

10:00- stopped at Chic Filet, had a chicken biscut (****.. SOOO good!) and 2 orders of hash browns.. and dont forget my refil on my Dr Pepper.. THANK YOU!

10:30- tanned.. came home.. checked email... went out my front door.. to the pool for 2 hours.. now Im a crispy little cracker..

1:30- went to Fazzili's.. got 6 layer lasagna, salad bread sticks.. then had oreos, choc chip cookies (so yum!!)

4:00- went to work.. had baby shower cake... got blue frosting on my new shirt.. OH WELL.. cake was worth it!

9:00- got off work, came home.. at 1/2 a bag of sour cream and onion chips.. put on "fat clothes".. went to taco bell.. had 7 layer burrito, frito burrito, 2 crunchy tacos...

10:30- ate more oreos, choc chip cookies and those creme waffer things.. and some milk..

watched Eurotrip..

its now 3 am.. think im gonna go drink some more milk.. and go to bed.. NIGHT my friends of AR .. I hope your Saturday was just as fun!!!!

Prinny

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    a good day..

9:00- I got up, did AM cardio, then started the longest, biggest cheat day of my life..

10:00- stopped at Chic Filet, had a chicken biscut (****.. SOOO good!) and 2 orders of hash browns.. and dont forget my refil on my Dr Pepper.. THANK YOU!

10:30- tanned.. came home.. checked email... went out my front door.. to the pool for 2 hours.. now Im a crispy little cracker..

1:30- went to Fazzili's.. got 6 layer lasagna, salad bread sticks.. then had oreos, choc chip cookies (so yum!!)

4:00- went to work.. had baby shower cake... got blue frosting on my new shirt.. OH WELL.. cake was worth it!

9:00- got off work, came home.. at 1/2 a bag of sour cream and onion chips.. put on "fat clothes".. went to taco bell.. had 7 layer burrito, frito burrito, 2 crunchy tacos...

10:30- ate more oreos, choc chip cookies and those creme waffer things.. and some milk..

watched Eurotrip..

its now 3 am.. think im gonna go drink some more milk.. and go to bed.. NIGHT my friends of AR .. I hope your Saturday was just as fun!!!!

Prinny

LOL..... nice day princess. I wish I cheated today Good night

<<LMO>>

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    nice to know u had a good night.. i was in the city and like an idiot i let myself get beat by some bum for 100 bucks playin some stupid game.. ahhhh i need to go to bed...

VIXI is offline Female Member
    just watched Eurotrip myself...funny sh it...wish I had blue iceing on my shirt...lol...glad you had such a great day...later hun...xxxSass

a good day..

watched Eurotrip..

Prinny

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would be puking if I ate all that!

Glad you had a good day.

Yesterday was my first hard core day back in the gym.... and now Im HURTING . One with the pain whooo whooo
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Glad you got to have all that fun. Like an idiot I had a cheat week. But I'm back clean today. Ohh well.

Forgive me for being gross, but it all comes out looking like sh!t the next day anyway

a good day..

watched Eurotrip..

Prinny

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    thats exactel;y like my day ttu. when i have a cheat day, i do nothing else but eat. normally its sunday so it doesnt affect my nighlty activities, but had to take it yesterday cause of the girlfriend. jsut ate ate ate. thought i waw gonna puke a few times, so i just ate some more. and eurotrip kicks ass say it thuersday night

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    lame

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My gym was closed yesterday due to a fire so my day wasn't all that good I just layed around all day and didn't even go out at night even after my friends called.
    Last edited by RON; 07-18-2004 at 11:17 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I had cocoa krispies for the first time in two and a half weeks this morn on cheat day, I had an erection the whole time, they were so good. At work tonite Im gonna eat so much fried chicken and pasta, my boss is gonna fire me for sure. Then Im gonna destroy the doller menu at taco bell.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    lame
    what do u mean lame?

ttuPrincess Guest
    lame
    excuse me .. do you need to say something??

oh no thats right. sit yo ass back down and shut up .. thanks!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    lame
    good job makin freinds here that way...dip$hit postwhore

ColdSore is offline Banned
    and my cheat day went about the same...im bloated as hell today, and i even dbled my l-dex yesterday, and drank tons of water to keep pissing all day...**** cookies!!!

What is up with people these days!!!????

excuse me .. do you need to say something??

oh no thats right. sit yo ass back down and shut up .. thanks!!!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:25 PM.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

ttuPrincess Guest
    hee he thanks Cb i know you got my back!

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Princess...sounds like you had a AWESOME cheat day !!!!!! wheres our baby shower cake.......????
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

hee he thanks Cb i know you got my back!
    No problem ma'am....I got yer back for sure . It's my job.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Sounds like a regular day of eating to me. I guess thats why my cutting cycle is going so bad. I knew Swole was right. I need to spend more time in the diet forum. Oh well hope you had fun Princess.

Thread Information