hercules88 is offline Senior Member

my turn to kick shawn's ass!!!

hey bros

well i called shawn yesterday to see if i could still lift with him. he told me he hast lifted in a couple of weeks and that i have to call him as soon as i get back to cali. i was planning on taking this summer off and just lift to maintain. i like chilin out here in vegas with nothing to do. but when i heard that he hasnt lifted in a while i fugure its time for me to go back and motivate that ass. so im giving up my summer vacation to go train with him. hipefully we will get up around 5 am for cardio then lift around 11 and eating by 1pm. im glad im going back, i dont like this country club lifestyle one bit, people here a ****ing retards and their whole life revolves around money. the women are horible, i could expalin but they are all money grubbin fake plastic women who are all trophy wives and dont wantr to admit it. cant wait to get back to the ghetto of fullerton.

just wanted to say that i will update you all once the workouts begin!!!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i dont like this country club lifestyle one bit, people here a ****ing retards and their whole life revolves around money. the women are horible, i could expalin but they are all money grubbin fake plastic women who are all trophy wives and dont wantr to admit it.
    welcome to my world... i hate all these people yet im surrounded by them

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    welcome to my world... i hate all these people yet im surrounded by them

i hear you. well if your ever in vegas or im in florida id love to go out and beat the **** out of these peopple with you.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    vegas was fun this past weekend

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lol ok deal

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    vegas was fun this past weekend

where did you guys stay??

where did you guys stay??

MGM.,.....but hung out at the hard rock pool. when i go back we are def. staying at hard rock. that pool is SOOO dope

MGM.,.....but hung out at the hard rock pool. when i go back we are def. staying at hard rock. that pool is SOOO dope

never seen the pool, but pale explained that every juice freak on the plannet was there, that would be cool to see. when are you guys comming back? im heading back to good ole cali on wed.

never seen the pool, but pale explained that every juice freak on the plannet was there, that would be cool to see. when are you guys comming back? im heading back to good ole cali on wed.

oh man i hope i wont be back for a few months atleast. im so partyed out.

oh man i hope i wont be back for a few months atleast. im so partyed out.

got to love sin city!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    from what ive read and know about ppl who are trained by SR, he moved from cali 2 years ago, and is builidng a house in vegas bro, till i see pics of you, and more than one bro, im callin BS....(not flaming) just your evidence dont work out

you saw the pics. come to golds and check it out. he has a house in cali and a condo in vegas that are almost done. your info is wack, he lives in cali still, come by and we can swing by his house. i would be weary of this too, its not every day a pro takes a dip**** under his wing. if you said he is building in vegas but moved from cali than wear is he now, ill tell ya in placentia california.

you saw the pics. come to golds and check it out. he has a house in cali and a condo in vegas that are almost done. your info is wack, he lives in cali still, come by and we can swing by his house. i would be weary of this too, its not every day a pro takes a dip**** under his wing. if you said he is building in vegas but moved from cali than wear is he now, ill tell ya in placentia california.
    i missed the pics i think..lol either you or my other bro is a liar, i guess its him if u have pics...

besides what in the world can i gain from making this **** up? there would be no point. thats ok, im sure there are many disbelievers but you know what, i dont give a **** because im training with shawn and you guys arnt. you have a choice you can belive me or not. i might tyake more pics with him for myself but not to prove to internet people. why didnt you call bs earlier???

i did actually, go back... as far as shawn ray, i find nothing impressive about lying about workin out with a pro bodybuilder or NFL player or so on, they are ppl, nothing special. and till i see pics, from you or him, im callin BS, and being a huge loser is what makes ppl lie about workin out with pros...(this isnt a flame)

how can you say its not a flame when you just called me a loser, cause you think im lying. go hit the search button and look at the pics, i did crop my face but i can take another pic of me with the yellow minute made shirt. which i wont cause i have nothing to prove. i guess the best thing would be not to post on this subject anymore.
    Last edited by hercules88; 05-31-2004 at 07:17 PM.

decadbol he isnt lying. shawn ray works out at gold fullerton. he also live in that area. i have a good friend who trains up there, and see's shawn all the time. it isnt very mature to call him out before doing a search on the pic. i have seen the pic as well

ColdSore is offline Banned
    well i for one belive ya herc...ya big bastard...shoot me a pm when you get a chance

for one i didnt call you a loser, i said a loser is someone who lies about workin out with a pro, so if your lying, then your a loser, and it isnt immature stating what i did, i simply know two ppl givin the same story from diff towns and ive stated the same fact to both of em, i dont care if he is workin out with SR, i was just saying someone is BSing, and if he dont wanna prove it cool, if so cool, i could really care less, i was just callin BS, not tryin to upset your herc, bc we are cool bro and if im have, then my bad, wasnt saying your a loser at all, saying ppl who lie on the net are, not saying you are.... i believe you, i dont have to see the pics, your word is enough, ill confront my other bro about it.. sorry again bro...LOL PM me if your still upset, nothing meant by it, just callin BS till you clear it up, which you have... my bad..

thanx for the back bros appreciate it.

i still dont blame for not believing but your always welcome to come see for yourself.

whity which golds are you at? if your in long beech i know thats were richard jones lifts.

thanx for the back bros appreciate it.

i still dont blame for not believing but your always welcome to come see for yourself.

whity which golds are you at? if your in long beech i know thats were richard jones lifts.

nah i lift at met-rx in newport, but yea richard jones is or was a cop up in long beach. pale used to lift at golds LB when he used to live up there

omen78 is offline Member
    keep him movin Herc. Wanna see SR do somethin this year. Looks like the smaller guys have a chance.

Thread Information