GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Did you ever wonder....

That there are no Pro Bodybuilders from mexico? Gear is legal down there and they are so close to the U.S. you'd figure they'd take advantage of it. I never really seen any really jacked mexican guys... mind you i'm from Canada But i don't see many on any boards or in mags... weird Maybe it has to do with the poverty?

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    There was an article sometime this year, I think it was like the ramblin freak or one of those guys in MD, talking about visiting some gyms in Mexico and seeing a few big guys, but the gyms were in really poor condition.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    That there are no Pro Bodybuilders from mexico? Gear is legal down there and they are so close to the U.S. you'd figure they'd take advantage of it. I never really seen any really jacked mexican guys... mind you i'm from Canada But i don't see many on any boards or in mags... weird Maybe it has to do with the poverty?

An American, a Scot and a Canadian were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St.Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and said that for a donation of $50, we could return to earth. So of course I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $50, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

That's amazing!" said the one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"The last I saw of them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay his."

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've known a few huge Mexicans! What you have to understand is that they come in a few varieties...The ones with the most Aztec blood are tiny(90%+)! The ones that are less mixed with more euro blood can get as huge as anyone else.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO ... i think it might be a combo of the body types and lack of money. Getting big aint cheap. Food alone can get brutal
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    An American, a Scot and a Canadian were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St.Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and said that for a donation of $50, we could return to earth. So of course I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $50, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

That's amazing!" said the one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"The last I saw of them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay his."

Thread Information