Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

I just love newbies bashing on newbies

I just love newbies giving newbies advice. Funniest thing to read are posts where newbies flame on another newbie. I guess if you have been a member here for a month, you are no longer a newbie and you can start giving 3 year old steroid advice to newbies. I literally just came from a thread where 5 newbies are going off on another newbie and they are ALL WRONG with their reasons for flaming and giving the crappiest advice. Pretty sad that after 100 posts, they feel they know it all..

general31 is offline Associate Member
    You do have to remember that just because someone is a "Newbie" does not mean they are not very informed about AS. Just because people are long time members doesnt mean they know all either. I see a lot of people just giving advice about s**t they have never done or experienced. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Pretty sad that after 100 posts, they feel they know it all..
    I knew it all after 100 posts. Just because it took you 3,000 posts to learn that your first cycle (which consisted of Cell Tech Creatine and EAS Myoplex) wasn't really a 'cycle', doesn't meant you've got to get all bitter on the newbs.

GoodTimeCharlie is offline Junior Member
    Well i'm a newbie to this site and i'm DEFINATELY a newbie to AAS; but i'm not a newbie to working out. Not all of us newbies are idiots.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    Nope, not all newbies are idiots.....some are very very intelligent when it comes to training and AAS. Every so often, though, you get the idiot newbs.....and boy is it fun watching them make idiots out of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    6/11/03

So i guess after a month you knew it all to become a MOD/VET eh? I think this is a stupid post. (No Flame)

Im not a mod. Im not a vet. I dont know it all. Im not saying all newbies are idiots.
    Basically, if its not out of experience, dont post like youve been there and done that just because youve read other peoples posts on the subject.
    If you havent done dbol , dont tell someone that 8 weeks is too much. How the fvck would you know. Just because you see other posts saying so?

If you havent done winny, dont tell someone that winny will cut you up in two weeks.

general31 is offline Associate Member
    I agree 1000% w/ those statements. Unless the person has knowledge of a personal freind that has done the cycle and the results they have seen.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i thinkin bros bashing ppl who love the same **** as them is stupid, im so tired of drama.... seems like the last few days or week has been filled with ppl who dont care about what they say or who to..

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    everybody was a newbie

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i agree you bermich but we all have to start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i agree you bermich but we all have to start somewhere.

Im not flaming on newbies. Newbies are cute. I like em and all but wouldnt want one as a pet.

Maybe it was just a few threads that irritated me because these "NEWBIES" all started telling this guy to do research cause he asked a question about ejaculation. Then they told him that much of a dose will cause his liver to dry up and he needs to stop usage RIGHT NOW. I mean sure they can give advice "IF THEY WERE RIGHT" But it just seems like they read it somewhere and now act like theyve known it and done it which was NOT the case. Not to mention the fact that their advice was SO FAR OFF that they made themseleves look like idiots.
    More power to them for trying to help out but dont fvck up a guys cycle telling him to stop for no reason.
    Its like they read that pyramid cycle chart and were giving advice from that material.

I know threads like this come up all the time. Its not a rant. There is nothing that will stop it from happening.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    its hard but i know most newbies are morons to the game. its easy to tell with some of the retarded questions the ask like im in week 6 of my deca only cycle and was wondering when i could add dbol . clomid never heard of it. but then again there are the few newbies that have extensive knowledge that jioned the board but i know we are not talking about these newbies. i completely agree that these newbies, after reading a thread are now self proclaim gear doctors. it sucks but hey i just try to stay away from the threads. i feel your pain, it hurts to read some of the threads.

i would never want one as a pet either, that was some funny ****.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    I just love newbies giving newbies advice. Funniest thing to read are posts where newbies flame on another newbie. I guess if you have been a member here for a month, you are no longer a newbie and you can start giving 3 year old steroid advice to newbies. I literally just came from a thread where 5 newbies are going off on another newbie and they are ALL WRONG with their reasons for flaming and giving the crappiest advice. Pretty sad that after 100 posts, they feel they know it all..

i see where you are coming from. we all used to be newbies. hell i havent touched gear yet so im technically a newbie anyway i try to learn as much as i can from the board and i dont mind getting advice from newbies so long as they are correct. but i guess the flaming newbs take the cake.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Im not a mod. Im not a vet. I dont know it all. Im not saying all newbies are idiots.
    Basically, if its not out of experience, dont post like youve been there and done that just because youve read other peoples posts on the subject.
    If you havent done dbol , dont tell someone that 8 weeks is too much. How the fvck would you know. Just because you see other posts saying so?

If you havent done winny, dont tell someone that winny will cut you up in two weeks.
    your a mod arent you? bigdog right?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    your a mod arent you? bigdog right?
    no....thats what he wanted for his custom title...Not that I don't think Berm would make an excellent Mod someday

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    no....thats what he wanted for his custom title...Not that I don't think Berm would make an excellent Mod someday

ahh, like pseudo moderator
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

lmao. I just like the title without the responsibility. I dont think Im trusted enough to have mod power. I still miss my rainbow highlighted title.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Hi newbies. Don't yall worry about ole Bermich. Mart will take care of you.
    You are all invited on a camping trip with me. I will let you know the ins and outs of the game.

singern is offline Banned

Now thats just creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Hi newbies. Don't yall worry about ole Bermich. Mart will take care of you.
    You are all invited on a camping trip with me. I will let you know the ins and outs of the game.
    Now thats just creepy, or is my mind in the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by singern

It's an ongoing joke. I think most will get a kick out of it. Well maybe not the newbies.

Well then

It's an ongoing joke. I think most will get a kick out of it. Well maybe not the newbies.
    You dont by chance play BANJO do you?????

You dont by chance play BANJO do you?????

Why yes I do. Would you like to here one? I f so you are going to have to go camping.

Pass

Why yes I do. Would you like to here one? I f so you are going to have to go camping.
    The thought of your avatar, and the sound of dulling banjos is little unsettling.
    Nothing but love bro.....

No, you're right, its creepy. But if you ask nicely he might let you dim the lantern, that way you only feel it but don't have to see it too.

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    No, you're right, its creepy. But if you ask nicely he might let you dim the lantern, that way you only feel it but don't have to see it too.

you mean creepy in a good way right?

you mean creepy in a good way right?
    Oh of course, what other creepy is there?

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Just for the record, Bermich. I hope your not pointing fingers at me about that thread. Because I was only egging things on telling the guy to see a doctor to put a little fear into him for not doing his research. I do have cycle experience and im not a ****ing idiot. I have done extensive research on this board and many others. I researched over a year before i did my first cycle. And some fools just order them without knowing what they are about to put into their bodies. Just because you have been here for a little over a year with almost 4,000 post doesnt give you the right to start up threads about newbies acting like ****ing idiots on the board. what makes you smarter than they are? Because of your ego and your 4,000 posts? You dont see me starting threads when i get frustrated about newbies acting fools. I just keep my frustration to myself, as should you. BTW im not flaming you bro so dont flip out.

CALM DOWN. For one: I didnt even know you were in that thread because I didnt pay attention to any names. I did pay attention to the number posts and start up dates of the members though.
    For two: I dont even care about my post count. If I did, I would have a custom title already.
    For three: If you give shltty advice to someone that causes him to stop his cycle for no reason, then I feel I have the right to get on your ass.
    For four. You sure sound bent and it does seem like a flame on me. If that is not flaming then I dont know what is
    For five: If you wanna give advice on Tren or fina or HGH, you wont see me even enter that thread. KNOW WHY? Because I have no clue or experience on those steroids . So you WONT SEE ME giving advice on them much to the opposite of that DBOL thread from the "NEWBIES"

FOR SIX. RE FVCKING LAX

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Marts camping trips are good learning experiences for newbies.....just not my thing.

Bunp for newbies and camping.

Bunp for newbies and camping.
    why dont you welcome the newbies in the new male members section and recruit a couple of em for your camping adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    why dont you welcome the newbies in the new male members section and recruit a couple of em for your camping adventures.

Because the joke would be on me. Bunch of bastards that don't know it's a joke. I would have a bunch of stalkers in less than an hour.

Because the joke would be on me. Bunch of bastards that don't know it's a joke. I would have a bunch of stalkers in less than an hour.
    huh? so you were joking the whole time? i thought you were the real deal!

huh? so you were joking the whole time? i thought you were the real deal!

It's hard to read sarcasim. Are you serious? Or was the rolimg eyes thing supposed to mean you were kidding.

My joking has lead others astray.

It's hard to read sarcasim. Are you serious? Or was the rolimg eyes thing supposed to mean you were kidding.

My joking has lead others astray.

just tripping bro!

just tripping bro!

I figured as much. I got a Pm the other day from a chick asking me if I was gay. I almost **** my pants. Not that theres anything wrong with it but In f you are straight you want people to know you are straight. Same goes with most my gay friends. Hence the friily ****.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I figured as much. I got a Pm the other day from a chick asking me if I was gay. I almost **** my pants. Not that theres anything wrong with it but In f you are straight you want people to know you are straight. Same goes with most my gay friends. Hence the friily ****.
    Well I am just glad you fianly admitted to all and came out of the closet. Very big of you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    Well I am just glad you fianly admitted to all and came out of the closet. Very big of you bro.

Yeah. It's out now. I am straight and I love women. Sorry guys. I know some of you were hopeful.

Well then

Yeah. It's out now. I am straight and I love women. Sorry guys. I know some of you were hopeful.
    Well in that case lets go camping.....

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

I agree 100% with this post, and for that very reason I do not flame or get involved with shetting newbie threads. I have had too many occasions were I was told I was wrong and flamed myself on such generic questions such as is there any need to take ante's during a cycle... I try to pick and choose the threads I post on for that reason. I always give the safest and best advice possible and don't appreciate being flamed. NOw that is not to say that all newbies are idiots because everyone was once a newbie... NO FLAME TO NEWBIE's

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Well in that case lets go camping.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information