Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Act of God is offline Member

Is she really pregnant?? Help MEEEE

Ok,

Some girl I had a one nighter with just said she is pregnant...I have my doubts, which are:

1. I am on 500 Sust/week, just finished my last inject of a 10 week before i was with her.

2. I didn't blow in her

3. She said she's on the depo shot

4. It was only 12 days after we had sex, and she said she was all sick and had to go to the doctors because of her pregnancy symptoms.

5. She said she is scheduled for an ultrasound this week to see "how far along" she is.

This all sounds sketchy to me, especially since we only had sex 2 weeks ago. I asked her if she missed her period and she said "I don't get my period, im on the shot" so she claims to not even know when it would normally come.

I am pretty much freakin out, anyone know anything about this crap?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    She could very well be pregnant, all those thing dont mean sh*t, but to really know for sure go with her to get a test to make sure she isnt pulling your leg, good luck bro.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    1-5 doesn't matter

1 - you're still fertile
    2 - doesn't matter, pre-cum
    3 - doesn't always work (screwed me)
    4 - good sign if she's pukin already
    5 - ultrasound, just tell her to take a pregnancy test.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    that sucks bro

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    that sucks bro
    Way to make him fell better about the situation, LMAO

LM1332 Guest
    and ofcourse there is always that thing called DNA test

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on when she started taking depo. I know girls on the pill get pregnant and the guy didnt even cum period.

Why would she need an ultrasound if she is only 15 days into it? That would make me think she doesnt know when she got knocked up. That would mean it could be some other guy slamming it to her. 15 days sounds a little too early to be pukin too. She might be pregnant and hopefully it isnt yours. Write the date down on a calendar and make sure she doesnt try to say it is yours if there is a chance she doesnt know herself

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    $300 for a saliva paternity test........ but you got to wait for the child to be born......

12 days........ past ovulation is right........... if she has sides, and doesn't get her period. and if she is preg while on there might be some health issues.....

and it is suspicious if anything shows up on an ultra sound 12 days after copulation.....

Remember next time............. no glove.............. no love..................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

for some reason, I just don't believe her. Maybe its her lack of sounding upset, or the fact that she's a little cooky. She will call me and be like "I have been calling you all day and you don't pick up", but my phone didn't ring once all day. Stupid **** like that makes me wonder.

Now she is giving me the "I don't know what I am going to do" thing. Thankfully she lives 3+ hours away, and said she expects nothing from me. My family would KILL me.

Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    for some reason, I just don't believe her. Maybe its her lack of sounding upset, or the fact that she's a little cooky. She will call me and be like "I have been calling you all day and you don't pick up", but my phone didn't ring once all day. Stupid **** like that makes me wonder.

Now she is giving me the "I don't know what I am going to do" thing. Thankfully she lives 3+ hours away, and said she expects nothing from me. My family would KILL me.
    I heard of chicks pulling stupid sh*t like that just to keep the guy around, or whatever, it happend to my buddy. Some girls are right f*cked up in the head, I wouldnt start worrying bro until you know 100% for sure.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Thankfully she lives 3+ hours away, and said she expects nothing from me. My family would KILL me.

The distance is quite short actually, and that has nothing to do with what could be YOUR son or daughter. Just because she expects nothing from you now, doesn't mean that you shouldn't be RESPONSIBLE yourself. Bruh, if that's YOUR kid, take charge. Your family should kill you (verbally), but then support you because after all this kid IS an extension of you!

As well, she may not want anything to do w/you now, but when the 3rd trimester hits, she's bloated, cramping, pissed to h*ll, people telling her/asking her where the support from the Dad is, etc., she'll definitely contact you or her/her family will contact you via a lawyer because she WILL hold you accountable. She may not say that now, but just watch. If it's YOUR child, you will end up paying for it monetarily. When she sees the expense involved in raising a child, then thinks about how she let you off "scott free", she's gonna get vindictive and come callin' for support. Legally, you have NO CHOICE. You lost all your rights when you stuck it in.

Don't want to make you feel bad in any way, but that's the way it is brutha. I speak from tons of experience. This doesn't mean it's GOING to happen this way, but act now to avoid those future events from occuring!

~SC~

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    She sounds really shadey. Its most likely someone elses or she's lying. If not ru-486 baby.

LM1332 Guest
    did i mention DNA testing

its happened to me before, different girl!

Ever since it happened (the sex) she has been callin me and yelling at me for not calling her back and ****.

She said she doesn't know why I am so upset about it, it's not going to affect me in any way. Even if that's the situation, I'm still not cool with it. I'd hate for somethin like this to come back and bite me in the ass later on in life.

decadbal is offline Banned
    anyone wanna lay out some odds... i hate it for ya bro... one nighters can last forever..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok,

Some girl I had a one nighter with just said she is pregnant...I have my doubts, which are:

1. I am on 500 Sust/week, just finished my last inject of a 10 week before i was with her.

2. I didn't blow in her
    The chance of her being pregnant are very remote - unless, your gear was fake, you are a small minority of men that testosterone injections don't wipe out sperm counts (which this occurs as low as 100mg per week), she wasn't on the Depo and/or you actually did cum in her (although you were not aware of it)...

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea bro this was a study done that test injections were 98% (something high like that) effective in birth control while being administered. Sounds kinda sketchy to me. First find out if shes really pregnant... if she is then find out if its even urs with a DNA test. My ex was like 3 weeks late and getting sick... she thought she was pregnant... it was nothing. Just all in her head. good luck bro
    Ok,

This all sounds sketchy to me, especially since we only had sex 2 weeks ago. I asked her if she missed her period and she said "I don't get my period, im on the shot" so she claims to not even know when it would normally come.

I am pretty much freakin out, anyone know anything about this crap?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The girl always says DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. It wont affect you. Trust me, once they pop out the kid, they will ABSOLUTELY DEFINATELY be asking for child support. There is NO WAY they will let the guy off that easily. There are rare occassions but 85 percent of them say and do that same thing.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    The girl always says DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. It wont affect you. Trust me, once they pop out the kid, they will ABSOLUTELY DEFINATELY be asking for child support. There is NO WAY they will let the guy off that easily. There are rare occassions but 85 percent of them say and do that same thing.
    I can attest to this

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    With all of that being said, it still means:

1.) She is the unlucky person that .03% of Depo does not work
    2.) Though highly unlikely, you had one hell of a swimmer that made it and managed to get through the thickened cervical mucus
    3.) She is in fact pregnant, but by someone else

Lessons learned..

*Always use protection, even if they say "I'm on the Pill"..Especially in the case of a one night stand

*Never risk getting HIV, herpes, syphilis, genital warts, gonorrhoea, or worse..DEAD

*Don't think for one minute that using the "Quick Draw" method is actually an effective form of birth control..You ejaculate seminal fluid during intercourse, and then the grand finale..

*..Think..This will or could effect the rest of your entire life..Never mind your bank account

Doc M

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I suggest you have her call 1-800-ABORTION

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    The chance of her being pregnant are very remote - unless, your gear was fake, you are a small minority of men that testosterone injections don't wipe out sperm counts (which this occurs as low as 100mg per week), she wasn't on the Depo and/or you actually did cum in her (although you were not aware of it)...
    Where are some of you guys getting this being on cycle is almost as good as birth control stuff?

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Where are some of you guys getting this being on cycle is almost as good as birth control stuff?
    i agree, bc your Sp Ct is low, doesnt meant its nonexistant..... common sense fellas....

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    it was a medical study done... ill see if i can dig it up

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    1-5 doesn't matter

1 - you're still fertile
    2 - doesn't matter, pre-cum
    3 - doesn't always work (screwed me)
    4 - good sign if she's pukin already
    5 - ultrasound, just tell her to take a pregnancy test.
    mama's baby.............. daddy's maybe..............

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They have long studied a "Male Birth Control" in which an injection is given weekly to a male subject..The external test is believed to shut down the brain's signals to the Testicles..A pill version is currently being developed that will yield a 95% effective rate..It also has progestin in it to help increase the effectiveness..Look for a male version to hit the marketplace in 4-5 years if it meets FDA guidelines..There are several research companies that are getting in on this ideology..

Doc M

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    They have long studied a "Male Birth Control" in which an injection is given weekly to a male subject..The external test is believed to shut down the brain's signals to the Testicles..A pill version is currently being developed that will yield a 95% effective rate..It also has progestin in it to help increase the effectiveness..Look for a male version to hit the marketplace in 4-5 years if it meets FDA guidelines..There are several research companies that are getting in on this ideology..

Doc M
    Are you saying that they will be prescribing testosterone to men who want to be on birth control? So, out of curiosity, if a man stays on this "birth control" for an extended period of time and then comes off of it because he wants to be fertile again, does his own production typically come back on its own over time or what happens there?

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    this seems like a very shady sitauation. through the details that you gave i feel like she is just a emotionally unstable girl who feels used after your one nighter. now she doesnt want to feel like a slut so she is trying to keep open lines of communication. if she was really pregnant she would have taken a pregnancy test as opposed to going to a ultrasound 12 days after you banged her. i would bet she is just a nut and in that unlikely event she is pregnant think logically if you would want this girl to be the mother of your child. chances are no, so if its nor a moral dillema with you tell her that you have been a crack user for the last 5 years and that you dont want to father children for the fear of their brain damage. this trick usually gets them all the time if they are against abortion. just remember bro, this happens to everyone once in there life and stick with the crack head thing...peace and best of luck

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    try masturbating....its not the same but unless you somehow cum on the floor and your girl lands on it you wont get no one pregnant...dam if only i followed my own advice...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    witty as usual... LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I suggest you have her call 1-800-ABORTION

A one night stand knock up job would be my worst nightmare...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Don't make me bring up the plump girl . It's a legitimate option......although it may be socially unaceptable in some circles.
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    witty as usual... LMAO!

Now you see my plump avatar girl I would bust all up in
    hoping to knock her up, would be a good mix of genetics
    for a future Mr. Olympia...

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Don't make me bring up the plump girl . It's a legitimate option......although it may be socially unaceptable in some circles.

Man, this girl is nuts. Last night I was like "I just don't know how you could get all sick and pregnant in less than 2 weeks when most girls don't know they are pregnant until after they miss their period". She goes "we had sex 4 weeks ago". I pointed out to her that it was the weekend of the 15th of may and she just wouldn't acknowledge it.

She kept me on the phone all night, but the thing is...she didn't even sound upset. She wasn't crying, or anything. All she would tell me is how rude I was to her on the phone.

I slept about 20 minues last night.

EDIT: I just read up on the Depo shot. It seems to trick the body into thinking it is pregnant, thats why the periods stop. If she isn't having her periods, like she told me, how could she be pregnant? She said she has been on the shot for 3 years. She doesn't get her period anymore, so she obviously didn't miss it.

Would a woman test positive for pregnancy if she's on the shot?
    Last edited by Act of God; 06-01-2004 at 06:23 AM.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Man, this girl is nuts. Last night I was like "I just don't know how you could get all sick and pregnant in less than 2 weeks when most girls don't know they are pregnant until after they miss their period". She goes "we had sex 4 weeks ago". I pointed out to her that it was the weekend of the 15th of may and she just wouldn't acknowledge it.

She kept me on the phone all night, but the thing is...she didn't even sound upset. She wasn't crying, or anything. All she would tell me is how rude I was to her on the phone.

I slept about 20 minues last night.

EDIT: I just read up on the Depo shot. It seems to trick the body into thinking it is pregnant, thats why the periods stop. If she isn't having her periods, like she told me, how could she be pregnant? She said she has been on the shot for 3 years. She doesn't get her period anymore, so she obviously didn't miss it.

Would a woman test positive for pregnancy if she's on the shot?
    Punch this bitch in the mouth and tell her to stfu. Just go with her and make her take a prego test. End of story after!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Depo does trick the body into thinking it is pregnant. I was on it for 3 yrs. No period. My suggestion to you is....tell her to schedule a doctor appointment, you will go with her and get the test done. IF she is pregnant, once the baby developes, if she can't pin point exactly when she got pregnant, through ultra sound they can measure the growth of the fetus and get a ball park figure of date of conception and due date.

Then you wait. If and when a baby comes along, you get a test and make sure you are the father BEFORE your name goes on the birth cert and you become obligated.

If she has one, and IF it is yours.......cowboy up, be a man and get prepared to start paying some $$ to raise that kid.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    this seems like a very shady sitauation. through the details that you gave i feel like she is just a emotionally unstable girl who feels used after your one nighter. now she doesnt want to feel like a slut so she is trying to keep open lines of communication. if she was really pregnant she would have taken a pregnancy test as opposed to going to a ultrasound 12 days after you banged her. i would bet she is just a nut and in that unlikely event she is pregnant think logically if you would want this girl to be the mother of your child. chances are no, so if its nor a moral dillema with you tell her that you have been a crack user for the last 5 years and that you dont want to father children for the fear of their brain damage. this trick usually gets them all the time if they are against abortion. just remember bro, this happens to everyone once in there life and stick with the crack head thing...peace and best of luck
    Good one........ and yes she is unstable.......... she had a 1 night stand.....

get it????

Rules

she claims she already had the test done. She got all sick at work and they made her take a blood test that came back positive. (This was 12 days after banging).

Whenever I express my doubt in her pregnancy, she is like "do you want me to fax you over the paper that says im pregnant?". I am thinking about calling her out on it, that or telling her that I am going to call her parents to tell them how sorry I am. I figure if she is lying she will NOT let me call them.

That, or I want to talk to the doctor who administered the test directly.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Before you go calling anyone, I would ask to attend her next appointment with her. It is possible to detect pregnancy with a blood test that early. But......if you have any doubts....I would ask to see the doctor report or talk to a doctor and find out exactly how pregnant they think she is.

Once they do an ultra sound.....they can measure the fetus and based on the growth estimate date of conception and due date. If that doesn't jive....I would be cautious. Speaking as a woman....if she was a one night stand with YOU, you probably aren't the ONLY candidate for "father".
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

She had an ultrasound appointment today, according to her. She was also going to go to planned parenthood and talk to them.

The thing is, she lived 3.5 hours away, and I am going to have a very hard time going up there. That's why I wanted to talk to the doctor, maybe avoid the drive.

She "claims" I am the only person she's been with in a while. I don't know, I am physically sick and haven't eaten anything in 2 days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information