decadbal is offline Banned

my apoligies to herc..

i was on the offside of a thread with herc and my deepest alologies to you bro for ever doubting you with the honest past you have given. he PMed me and said he was cool and this was my response so nothing goes without the rest of the bros knowing im a dumb**** sometimes...LOL

hey bro, i trust you enough to believe what you say, i have a good bro who is obvioulsy BSin me and says the same exact story about SR, and i was tryin to figure out who was BSin me, im glad you dont take me tryin call you a liar or what not, bc i mean no disrespect or to call you a liar, i simply was tryin to see who was gonna stick to their guns,a nd you won, plus i belive you from before and all that, if in anyway i came across and offeneded you, or anything them im sorry bro, your always agood bro to me and it would kick my ass if i upset you, im gonna copy and paste this to a thread to show the other bros i can admit it when im a dumbass and wrong, so im super glad we are cool, and when i come to vegas in a few months we will show jay cutler he isnt ****, and hit the lbs a little...lol

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    its all good. i know you got some info from your friend and you want to believe him. i too would want to believe a friend over some dude on the net. totally understandable. maybe he just got some facts mixed up. you are always the first to point out when your wrong and that makes you a stand up person.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    What the hell you gonna tell us what happened too?

What the f*ck!?!?! Where is my apology? You flat out called me a cockblocker!!! Oh wait, I did do that to you didn't I? My bad, carry on.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    if you are going to apologize in the forum, might as well tell us what happened

he just caled me out and said i never lifted with shawn ray, its in my thread that should still be page 1 in the lounge.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You know Herc.......nothing about you surprises me anymore. I have never known anyone who ran into so many BB's before.........you live under a lucky star bro.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Deca is a stand up bro for admitting when hes wrong.....and Herc is just a plain old asshole for being able to work out with SR.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You know Herc.......nothing about you surprises me anymore. I have never known anyone who ran into so many BB's before.........you live under a lucky star bro.

yur telling me. i just was lucky to move to the meca of body building, the golds i work out at has an exclusive deal with flex mag to do all the photo shoots. my first day in the gym when i moved they were shooting coleman gunther and cutler. i went right up and talked to jay, he was really cool. you know what, its all about what goes areound comes around, glad i have it tattoed on my legs to remind me. i swear, if you a good person good things will happen to you!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Deca is a stand up bro for admitting when hes wrong.....and Herc is just a plain old asshole for being able to work out with SR.

so tru so tru, on both parts!!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Great to see there are stand up guys in the world

Thread Information