BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Waking up an hour early for NADA

Got up at 4:30 a.m. as per the usual routine to head to the gym for the morning cardio. After getting dressed and all that good stuff, i was there by 4:55 and several cars were in the parking lot but the gym was DARK. Thought, "hmmmm..maybe the front desk guy is running late". I went and got some much needed 87 octane motor fuel and returned to the same situation some 5 minutes later. Gave the guy another ten minutes then went home ALL PISSED OFF. My heart rate may have actually climbed to 70% max for a spell since i was *livid* but certainly not long enough for any fat burning effects

Now, maybe he was in a car accident or something, so i'm holding back from evil, angry thoughts, but I've got my suspicions that a post-memorial day bbq hangover has this clown AWOL today!!!

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Got up at 4:30 a.m. as per the usual routine to head to the gym for the morning cardio. After getting dressed and all that good stuff, i was there by 4:55 and several cars were in the parking lot but the gym was DARK. Thought, "hmmmm..maybe the front desk guy is running late". I went and got some much needed 87 octane motor fuel and returned to the same situation some 5 minutes later. Gave the guy another ten minutes then went home ALL PISSED OFF. My heart rate may have actually climbed to 70% max for a spell since i was *livid* but certainly not long enough for any fat burning effects

Now, maybe he was in a car accident or something, so i'm holding back from evil, angry thoughts, but I've got my suspicions that a post-memorial day bbq hangover has this clown AWOL today!!!

Just go walk outside and do cardio ????

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Just go walk outside and do cardio ????
    Should've added it's downpouring here and the time wasted driving back and forth and waiting left me with very little time to do much of anything. I knocked off a few windsprints to feel at least somewhat productive, but that's it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate it when a business closes for holidays...... cant they get HS kids to work.........

tbrocato is offline Member
    oh I love running in the rain.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    sucks

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get a free month for that crap, that is serious bs I feel for ya bro

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would hit up the manager and ask for some comps. I see no reason this clown should affect your gym workouts.

Thread Information