Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maraxus is offline Banned

Uncomfortable Staring

Dear AR,

Guys I have been getting a lot of stares at the Gym lately. Normally this isn't a problem because I just brush it off as admiration or what not. But lately I have been getting REALLY uncomfortable staring. Last night I was on the bench and I was doing my warm-up set and these 3 dudes sat on the bench directly across from me. I would understand if they were actually lifting, but they were just staring and gawking at me, like I am on some fcuking freakshow or something. I just turn up the Slipknot volume and press on.

The guys go away after my last set and by the end of my workout where im doing drop sets on the Cable Crossover, those guys are RIGHT next to me on the Smith Machine staring again. So then one of the guys asks if he could jump in. Im like "yeah man sure." So I go take a leak and I come back and I see this fcuker trying to do my same drop set and he's struggling to get one rep, horrible form. So right now im getting really pissed, and I go to the guy, 'are you done playing around now?' He gave me this face and says "its all yours" Out of desperation I release some toxic gases from deep beneath my bowels, which reeked of Isopure and broccoli. AND THOSE FUKCERS STILL WOULDNT LEAVEN, Those little bithces were there all up to my last set. JUST STARING.

What would you recommend I do? Confront them and ask then WTF is going on? Or just keep on farting? Eventually that will be too much for them

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you should tuck your weiner back in your shorts.
    Last edited by bad_man; 06-02-2004 at 07:00 AM.

Hmm maybe I should.......

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    do you think they were gay? if not they were probably just in awe with your size and strength. ask them flat out if they need something.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I think there feds looking for the right time to jumpya.... A big strappin buck like u has gotta be on juice..... Serious though, i hate that when people just stare at u. I usually stare back and if they keep stare'in i'll say...."can i help u" with a WTF look and that usually does the trick...

OG

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I think there feds looking for the right time to jumpya.... A big strappin buck like u has gotta be on juice..... Serious though, i hate that when people just stare at u. I usually stare back and if they keep stare'in i'll say...."can i help u" with a WTF look and that usually does the trick...

OG
    Thats what I do also unless its chicks then I wait till Im done working out and go hit on them

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Thats what I do also unless its chicks then I wait till Im done working out and go hit on them

Ohh of course bro! That goes without sayin....

OG

if you guys are going to pass on the chicks, you might as well make a pass at the staring dudes!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    if you guys are going to pass on the chicks, you might as well make a pass at the staring dudes!
    Spoooon, are u sniffin ur motorcycle fumes again.... He said after hes done working out then he hits on the chicks.... Annnnd so do i....

OG

I would never turn down a staring chick Naw those dudes weren't gay (at least from what I could tell) I think I will confront them if they start the same sh!t today. Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Spoooon, are u sniffin ur motorcycle fumes again.... He said after hes done working out then he hits on the chicks.... Annnnd so do i....

OG

howd you know i was sniffin fumes? anyway just trippin with you guys

decadbal is offline Banned
    bro u sound like a big phucker..... any pics?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Theres a guy in my gym that every time he gets on bench I stare at him. Maybe it freaks him out but he is a powerlifter and does unreal weight. Now if he said something to me about staring I would probably say I was just admiring his strength. Now if he said it in a smart ass way i would probably hit him with a 45. I appreciate people admiring my stength and as long as they don't bother me during my set I would let it slide. Unless they were gay and then I might have a problem.

hey maraxus, maybe you arent telling us something? maybe your a famous actor or sports personality. if you wer on i'd probably be staring as well.

hey maraxus, maybe you arent telling us something? maybe your a famous actor or sports personality. if you wer on i'd probably be staring as well.

Naw dude not at all. Just a regular juicer.

You guys know how it is. Me and my bro practically own the gym, so I guess that could explain the staring. Also, I hate it when we sign in when we enter, because then the whole place turns our way. Eh, w/e I know it shouldn't bother me, but the Fina can make me a little irritable sometimes. Also, I am in no way a prick in the gym, someone needs a spot or w/e and I'll hook em up. I consider myself rather approachable.

Im right now 5'10" 260. Not big at all, compared to some of the freaks on here

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Naw dude not at all. Just a regular juicer.

You guys know how it is. Me and my bro practically own the gym, so I guess that could explain the staring. Also, I hate it when we sign in when we enter, because then the whole place turns our way. Eh, w/e I know it shouldn't bother me, but the Fina can make me a little irritable sometimes. Also, I am in no way a prick in the gym, someone needs a spot or w/e and I'll hook em up. I consider myself rather approachable.

Im right now 5'10" 260. Not big at all, compared to some of the freaks on here

another possibility is if theyr not gay, and they dont look like cops, maybe since your a big azz dude, lifting some serious poundages, the simplest reason would be they want to ask you for a source since you looked so jacked up!! they are just waiting for the right moment to pop the big question

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Dear AR,

Guys I have been getting a lot of stares at the Gym lately. Normally this isn't a problem because I just brush it off as admiration or what not. But lately I have been getting REALLY uncomfortable staring. Last night I was on the bench and I was doing my warm-up set and these 3 dudes sat on the bench directly across from me. I would understand if they were actually lifting, but they were just staring and gawking at me, like I am on some fcuking freakshow or something. I just turn up the Slipknot volume and press on.

The guys go away after my last set and by the end of my workout where im doing drop sets on the Cable Crossover, those guys are RIGHT next to me on the Smith Machine staring again. So then one of the guys asks if he could jump in. Im like "yeah man sure." So I go take a leak and I come back and I see this fcuker trying to do my same drop set and he's struggling to get one rep, horrible form. So right now im getting really pissed, and I go to the guy, 'are you done playing around now?' He gave me this face and says "its all yours" Out of desperation I release some toxic gases from deep beneath my bowels, which reeked of Isopure and broccoli. AND THOSE FUKCERS STILL WOULDNT LEAVEN, Those little bithces were there all up to my last set. JUST STARING.

What would you recommend I do? Confront them and ask then WTF is going on? Or just keep on farting? Eventually that will be too much for them
    maybe they admire...

As a matter of fact, when my bro and I were leaving the gym last night I had the awkward feeling that they wanted to approach me with a question or something, but I paid that no mind. I'll just use the old Cell-Tech & NitroTech line God I love saying that, its sooo hard to keep a straight face with that ****.

As a matter of fact, when my bro and I were leaving the gym last night I had the awkward feeling that they wanted to approach me with a question or something, but I paid that no mind. I'll just use the old Cell-Tech & NitroTech line God I love saying that, its sooo hard to keep a straight face with that ****.

thats it then, they need a source!

I will suggest Muscle-tech product. lol.

I will suggest Muscle-tech product. lol.

tell them to stack it with gingko biloba and ginseng for anabolic effects

tell them to stack it with gingko biloba and ginseng for anabolic effects
    I like that one.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i would puch one of them in the face as hard as i could. after he fell and started to convulse i think the other dics might get a clue!

another possibility is if theyr not gay, and they dont look like cops, maybe since your a big azz dude, lifting some serious poundages, the simplest reason would be they want to ask you for a source since you looked so jacked up!! they are just waiting for the right moment to pop the big question

Spoon, u hit the nail on the head..so to speak.. Im betting the same thing..

OG

Or I could get a 3lb dumbbell and crack his fcuking forehead open. But violence is always a last resort

3lb, i know you can swing more than that

I guess I better watch who I stare at. You big boys are way to violent for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I guess I better watch who I stare at. You big boys are way to violent for me.

i think it really sux, i know how he feels. i hate being stared at and it makes me feel like a freak. so i just do the normal thing and ignore or just give a look back. but deep inside i would love to destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i think it really sux, i know how he feels. i hate being stared at and it makes me feel like a freak. so i just do the normal thing and ignore or just give a look back. but deep inside i would love to destroy them.

I guess it's not how I feel but how the person that is getting stared at feels.
    The guy I was talking about has become a friend over time and knows I am only paying him his props. I get a lot of stares when I am doing legs. I see it as people looking at what they want to be or do.

Don't take it as disrespect bro. Thats a sign of insecurity. Take it for what it is most of the time. Admiration.

Don't take it as disrespect bro. Thats a sign of insecurity. Take it for what it is most of the time. Admiration.

i agree with you 100% but when it happens all the time its annoying, i just want to lift hard and go home and not be bothered by people i dont know. most people say im not an approchable person from my looks, but im a nice guy you make the effort to talk to me i will return it.

People stare at me in the gym all the time. I used to think they wanted to ask where I bought my zebra-print Zubas but now I think they are admiring my 80/20 haircut. Business in the front, party in the back!!

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    People stare at me in the gym all the time. I used to think they wanted to ask where I bought my zebra-print Zubas but now I think they are admiring my 80/20 haircut. Business in the front, party in the back!!

are you talking about a mullet?

i agree with you 100% but when it happens all the time its annoying, i just want to lift hard and go home and not be bothered by people i dont know. most people say im not an approchable person from my looks, but im a nice guy you make the effort to talk to me i will return it.
    Ha ha ha. Gee, why would people say you are unapproachable?

i look pretty mean with a bald head and go t and at 5'7 200 lbs for some its intimidating.

are you talking about a mullet?
    Yeah, baby. A SFLB (short front long back).

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Yeah, baby. A SFLB (short front long back).

I knew there had to be some mullets here.

I knew there had to be some mullets here.
    Yup. Here I is...

I'd hit it.......

decadbal is offline Banned
    . I'll just use the old Cell-Tech & NitroTech line God I love saying that, its sooo hard to keep a straight face with that ****.
    man, i always say peanut butter and creatine...LOL, and they are like cool.... ill try it..

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    man, i always say peanut butter and creatine...LOL, and they are like cool.... ill try it..

LOL man people can be soo freaking stupid lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information