singern is offline Banned

Too sexy for my cloths

Had to get a new suit for a Wedding next week. First time in my life I needed a custom tailored suit. Due to my enormous shoulders, and Herculean physique, well perhaps I embellished just a little, but it is pretty cool that I no longer fit the generic mold.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    U sexy beast u...

OG

ttuPrincess Guest
    Coldstones having the same problem for the wedding were going to in 3 weeks.. so we just gave in and are buying trousers, a shirt and a tie.. no use spending tons on something he wont fit into in the next 3 months..

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    for my wedding i want a white suit with blue pin stripes goin down on the suit almost like a yankees uniform, saw it in a movie once and was astonished they even made them like that. even though i despise the yanks! and by the way i'd do the exact same thing ttuprincess said.
    Last edited by LilVito469; 06-01-2004 at 02:04 PM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol bro i hear ya!!! my suit coats are 52 large

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got some hand tailored shirts and 2 new suits. I was a 46l now I am a 48l its getting expensive

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I just got some hand tailored shirts and 2 new suits. I was a 46l now I am a 48l its getting expensive
    Amen to that, Looking like a slob is easy, but finding cloths that fit right is getting tough, and expensive.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    that aint no ****...they only make suits for fat pencil pushers...for the size jacket i need i have to get a 38-40 paint, and the **** tailor said he couldnt chop it down to a 32'' waist w/o it looking rediculas, or doing a complete "re-hem"...which is more than the crappin cost of the pants....**** fat corporate america...

and when did sport cut suit come with 36'' waist???...i though sport cut meant slim and atheletic???...fukkers!!!

palequail is offline Banned
    I always have trouble in the croch area....I hate that...

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    that aint no ****...they only make suits for fat pencil pushers...for the size jacket i need i have to get a 38-40 paint, and the **** tailor said he couldnt chop it down to a 32'' waist w/o it looking rediculas, or doing a complete "re-hem"...which is more than the crappin cost of the pants....**** fat corporate america...

and when did sport cut suit come with 36'' waist???...i though sport cut meant slim and atheletic???...fukkers!!!
    Where'd you go to get that suit? When I needed one I went to Men's Warehouse, after trying to get an off-the-shelf one with no luck. They tailored it for me and they had to re-cut the pants for me. I think the total price was about $350. I had a 50 reg jacket and the pants were so big, the employees were laughing at me when they were pinning them. They also had to modify the jacket too. They also will alter the suit for free, which is good for us guys that are still growing.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    Where'd you go to get that suit? When I needed one I went to Men's Warehouse, after trying to get an off-the-shelf one with no luck. They tailored it for me and they had to re-cut the pants for me. I think the total price was about $350. I had a 50 reg jacket and the pants were so big, the employees were laughing at me when they were pinning them. They also had to modify the jacket too. They also will alter the suit for free, which is good for us guys that are still growing.
    really...the mens warehouse here said the would have to do a "complete re-hem" (which i guess means take out all the stitches and sew it back up)...and it was gonna be another 100 bucks or so????...they never said free...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I always have trouble in the croch area....I hate that...
    yah .. well considering your avatar ... I have do too everytime you post.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    really...the mens warehouse here said the would have to do a "complete re-hem" (which i guess means take out all the stitches and sew it back up)...and it was gonna be another 100 bucks or so????...they never said free...
    No, they re-hem and all that the first time and they do charge you, I think it cost me $80 for that and the rest of the alterations, but if you ever need it altered again they will do it for free. I liked that part because I'm always changing in size and a year from now I bet it won't fit right.

Thread Information