hercules88 is offline Senior Member

Clomid...a glimps into the womans world??

its a sad sad day for me, just finished an awsome 20 weeker and could not be any happier except for the dam clomid. as we know clomid turns most of us into a whinny weiners but i was wondering if this is like a glimpe into a womans head. please ladies by all means i mean no disrepect to you all but i think it is interesting the way higher estrogen levels change your thinking patern and rational. im a sensitive person tio begin with but on clomid, wow, im a sobbing sally. i was a completely diff person on clomid the way i think and feel. it is very wierd. so i was thinking while on clomid therapy, some men will have more of a tendancy to think like women, as an example last time, my sister just left the house one day with her freinds, and i started whinning to myself, she didnt even ask if i wanted to go, that made me feel left out, any other time i could not give 2 ****s where she goes. just wondering what you all thought and if im not making sense just kick me in the nutz and call me retard. again ladies i mean no disrepect with this thread.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Man. I am such a puss on clomid. My wife laughs at me everytime. I am a little tender hearted as it is but when I am on clomid It's like I am on my period for a month.

mart, but would you say it is a little closer to how a woman thinks or feels?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    mart, but would you say it is a little closer to how a woman thinks or feels?

My wife says, now I know how she feels. So yes. I would say you get a slight view of how women see the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    My wife says, now I know how she feels. So yes. I would say you get a slight view of how women see the world.

i wonder if there would be any advantages to this. use this not against women but you know to get wnat we want a little easier

ttuPrincess Guest
    oh man .. after Cold and the clomid after his last cycle.. I am sooo sorry for how I act.. that is all I will say before I start getting in trouble when he sees this.. but man how do yall put up with us all the time????? I would tear my hair out!!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    ahahaha I turn on lifetime and oxygen and some chocolate icecream and I feel better

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    oh man .. after Cold and the clomid after his last cycle.. I am sooo sorry for how I act.. that is all I will say before I start getting in trouble when he sees this.. but man how do yall put up with us all the time????? I would tear my hair out!!!

thanks for responding princess i wanted a femals perspective. we only put up with you if we love you. so your safe here.

can you give a little more incite though, exteremly interested on the womans point of veiw. i guess its like the saying you truly dont know a person until you walk a mile in their shoes, (hope to god its not hi heals). are you going to act differently around him after these experiences? are be just more understanding. did it give any incite to you as how you act with all your estrogen? thanks again princess

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I would tear my hair out!!!
    We try... lucky i keep a real short hair cut and cant grip it

ttuPrincess Guest
    i realize how I am probably the most anoying person during my time of the month, cause i cry and ball like a baby atleast every other day if not everyday..
    i probably wont act differently , because theres not really any way to control those crying and all I want is chocolate and to be hugged days.

I now know what I act like, and that sometimes I look like a 2 year old who just got her ball taken away.. but sometimes that feels good.. and so when it comes time for him to act that way I just kinda ignore it as much as I can

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    .. and so when it comes time for him to act that way I just kinda ignore it as much as I can
    lol what a concept... we should just ignore women when they are like that. That would get us in more trouble

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    ahahaha I turn on lifetime and oxygen and some chocolate icecream and I feel better

thats to funny

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    lol what a concept... we should just ignore women when they are like that. That would get us in more trouble
    yes it would.. but when he starts whinning (dammit im in trouble now!!) I just hand him whatever he wants and then walk out of the room.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    note to self "chicks give you what ever you want and leave when your on clomid time to get back on clomid"

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    note to self "chicks give you what ever you want and leave when your on clomid time to get back on clomid"
    thats what i do anyways.. im sorry i see a 200+ lb guy looking like he might cry.. im outie.. lol..

yup im gonna be in trouble now.. lol

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Dude clomid sucks. I'm on right now, and I think I might have developed "feelings". Gay.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Dude clomid sucks. I'm on right now, and I think I might have developed "feelings". Gay.
    lmao....that **** is hilarious

are you sure they are just developing or are they really finaly reaching the surface you silly homo you!!! i think its the latter. today was my first dose of the clomid. boooooooooooooo!!!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just finished my clomid like 3 days ago. thank god that is over lol. i hate feeling like a little bitch

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    are you sure they are just developing or are they really finaly reaching the surface you silly homo you!!! i think its the latter. today was my first dose of the clomid. boooooooooooooo!!!
    No, I'm a horrible person normally. Really, I am. But since I started clomid it's like I've been wondering what it's like to NOT be me. And I tell you, it's got to suck, man.

I like being a dick. I want it back. .

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I'm a horrible person normally. Really, I am. But since I started clomid it's like I've been wondering what it's like to NOT be me. And I tell you, it's got to suck, man.

I like being a dick. I want it back. .
    i hear ya, but honestly i think i learn how to be nice to people when on clomid and everytime i do it i keep a little of that thinking. it works great with the ladies in relationships

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Isnt clomid supposed to be an anti estrogen druig for the PCT?

clomid is used to kickstart your natty test after a cycle

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Clomid makes me feel like a natural woman

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It amazes me when you guys talk about how clomid makes you feel. I am very curious about it, and I kind of wish I could experience it. When I am on clomid I don't feel one iota different. Uh oh. Does that mean I am just a little bitch all of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Uh oh. Does that mean I am just a little bitch all of the time?
    I'll call you...juicehoe.
    Last edited by rambo; 06-02-2004 at 07:27 PM. Reason: I made a poor girl cry today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    It amazes me when you guys talk about how clomid makes you feel. I am very curious about it, and I kind of wish I could experience it. When I am on clomid I don't feel one iota different. Uh oh. Does that mean I am just a little bitch all of the time?

consider your self lucky

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Isnt clomid supposed to be an anti estrogen druig for the PCT?

Off topic=Who's that in your avatar Psycho?

Thread Information