RockyX is offline Senior Member

A not so smart way to increase your HR

Well guys, on the way to work today I found a not so smart way to increase my heart rate. I was driving down a busy highway with the sun in my eyes. The music was playing. Perfect for a nap huh? I thought so. I woke up in the ditch, over-corrected and swirved across both lanes (barely missing a car), then I proceeded to over-correct again and did a kick ass 360 as a dump truck and a diesel truck swirved by my so close I could feel the wind jerk my car. In the end I was backwards in a ditch. Needless to say my heart was going 100 m.p.h., and I was awake the rest of the ride. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! hehe. I got lucky in that I got back of the road and drove off right as the cops pulled up. No ticket for me! Mu wa ha ha ha. But seriously, I'm lucky to be alive.

barbarian is offline Banned
    **** scary bro..good thing you didnt die

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    bro my friend was being stupid on an "off ramp" the other day... we ended up missing a metal poll on both sides of the car by maybe a foot or less as we spun out. pure luck

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro, that is scary s***its happened to me a few times, driving just puts me in a daze.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Did you miss sleep? I assume this was a.m. as you said "on the way to work" but you may work in the afternoon/evening.

~SC~

Naw bro, I go to work at about 5 p.m. every afternoon. But it's 2 hours after my workout at 3, and I guess it just really kicks my ass, and I have to fight to stay awake at least 4 of the 5 days I make the 45 minute trip. I guess maybe I'll have to start taking a nap as part of a pwo routine hehe.

Speed Trials is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you were really lucky, bro. Maybe you should start pounding some coffee or Red Bull (sugar-free, of course) to give yourself a lift.

Yeah I'm considering that as well. I just know I don't ever wanna do that again.

Thread Information