redwizza is offline Associate Member

i wanna get certified, plz read.

Ok guys here is the situation im doing the ACE exam in augast, hoping to land a steady job in a gym with that, and then we will see what happens. Problem is, I can afford paying for the exam, but not for the books. Id love to find out what other alternatives are out there that are similar to the information given in the ace books…ect. The best I can think of is read a 1st year kinesiology college book. Can you guys help me out here. I go to college so I have very good access to a huge medical library. I know there must be alternatives to paying 300 US dollars for books ill only use once. Plz help. Thanks.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    Ok guys here is the situation im doing the ACE exam in augast, hoping to land a steady job in a gym with that, and then we will see what happens. Problem is, I can afford paying for the exam, but not for the books. Id love to find out what other alternatives are out there that are similar to the information given in the ace books…ect. The best I can think of is read a 1st year kinesiology college book. Can you guys help me out here. I go to college so I have very good access to a huge medical library. I know there must be alternatives to paying 300 US dollars for books ill only use once. Plz help. Thanks.

And this is posted in Steroid Questions because???..........

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    wrong forum dude

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    This is "THE AR LOUNGE" fellas. Theres no wrong questions asked here..

Hey bro, have u tried a used book store? Or do a search online im sure u can find the books u need cheaper. good luck!

OG

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know if this will help you, but if you don't come up with any other suggestions, you may try looking on ebay..Maybe find them for next to nothing on there..Worth a try..

Doc M

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    I don't know if this will help you, but if you don't come up with any other suggestions, you may try looking on ebay..Maybe find them for next to nothing on there..Worth a try..

Doc M
    my thoughts exactly, ebay my man..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    This is "THE AR LOUNGE" fellas. Theres no wrong questions asked here..

Hey bro, have u tried a used book store? Or do a search online im sure u can find the books u need cheaper. good luck!

OG
    Someone moved it. It was in Steroid Questions.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Someone moved it. It was in Steroid Questions.

Ahhh ok my bad then....

OG

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Bro,
    first off, I wouldn't take the ace exam, try the affa, its much easier, and you get hands on experience unlike ace which is, if you can read and remember you can pass the test. the ace gives you a lot of stuff that people dont care about.
    people want to know how to loose fat and gain muscles the easiest way. not what mitochondria do on the molecular level. or where the muscle insertion is. although they do have some good info to provide you, I just think the affa will better prepare you. you can also take the ace exam after, for your knowledge.

I would say try amazon.com. or go to your local gym and ask a personal training if you can use or make a copy of the book. The books dont change that much. I dont think a kinesiology or a & p book will work, there will be a tun of info that you would have to sift through that you dont need.

Good luck

HM

Thread Information