SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Electronic Body Fat Caliper question

I want to pick one up and would like to hear the consensus on what's the best electronic caliper around. I don't so much mean brand though as much as I mean hand held vs. scale version vs. whatever else you might know about. I like the mini hand helds but worry about exactness. Any suggestions on specific brand wouldn't be a bad thing either. Thanks guys.

Stay Strong !

Farmer is offline Member
    I forget the brand of the one I had but I purchased it from bb.com about a year ago. I liked it. The only thing I didn't like is trying to pinch myself and all that jazz, works better to have a friend do it.

Peace

Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    I forget the brand of the one I had but I purchased it from bb.com about a year ago. I liked it. The only thing I didn't like is trying to pinch myself and all that jazz, works better to have a friend do it.

Peace

Farmer
    That's why I'm looking to go electric. I know it can be slightly less accurate but I want to just track myself day to day so it should be fine. Gonna be running some T3 soon and would like to take my bodyfat and resting temp both right when I wake up ED.

Farmer is offline Member
    I suppose if you do it at the same time every morning with a tanita or some type of BIA (bio electrical impedance) scale it would give you some consistency. I absolutely despise those **** scales though. The one I have now is only good for weighing myself.

Peace

Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    I suppose if you do it at the same time every morning with a tanita or some type of BIA (bio electrical impedance) scale it would give you some consistency. I absolutely despise those **** scales though. The one I have now is only good for weighing myself.

Peace

Farmer
    That's the type of info I'm looking for. Anyone else have one of the scale electronic calipers that can share their experience? I'm starting to think I'll definitely go hand held.

Thread Information