ttuPrincess Guest

gotta say 1 thing

I gotta say that in the past few months I have been around these boards I have learned sooo much.. and Im finally getting to the point where I feel very comfortable giving advice and not trolling the lounge.. lol..

one thing that has upset me a bit is that some people dont realize females dont have much to research and ask abuot.. theres primo, clen , winny and var.. unless your competing... and not many newbie questions for us until this new forum came out where guys ask questions for there female companions..

so when you see us on and think were just playing were not.. Im waiting to pounce on the next question that I can answer.. because in all honesty.. If i ran to the steriod forum and started giving advice.. even though I could answer questions because I live with one of "ya'll" and read all in that forum.. you guys would laugh at me..

sorry.. it's something that has been bugging me for a few days..

THANKS
    Nothin But Love!!!
    Princess

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    it helps to have experience about what you are giving advice on

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you're just playin....I think your anavar and clen journals are very helpful to all...not just females

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    true which is why i dont.. but i know the simple stuff like you need test and why you have gyno if you have no nolva etc.. but some people are getting upset about the ladies being around heer.. lol.. but ididnt start this as a gripe fest.. i like being around here..

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    id take your advise. you may be getting some pm's from me soon about clen actually. honestly i think women would know more about losing body fat then men because they naturally start out with more being female

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    true which is why i dont.. but i know the simple stuff like you need test and why you have gyno if you have no nolva etc.. but some people are getting upset about the ladies being around heer.. lol.. but ididnt start this as a gripe fest.. i like being around here..

for sure, im not trying to discredit your knowledge at all, before i ever even did a cycle i knew all of the basic "rules" but was shy about giving advice on things because i havent tried them. but i think if you see a question that you know the answer to the post on it, you have the right, and if its the general consensus the male member will back you up

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    TTUPrincess, don't hesitate if you know. I for one would not balk at your advice and if you show a consistent track record of decent advice then you'll prove you know what you're talking about. Plus nearly every regular here knows you're with Coldstone and if not speaking from your experience than most likely from his.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    ill be honest in the fact i woudlnt take many womens advice on aas or bodybuilding, bc for one i judge ppls knowledge on what they look like, so i only follow a few ppl, the rest i usually know or can find out by some of my close buds. as far as it being a sign of disrespect, i hope it isnt percieved as that, its simply i wanna do whats best for me, and whats best for me if something more men than women would know about.. id never give advice on menstrual cycles or childbirth, and wouldnt expect anyone to listen if i did. i try to stick with what i know, and thats just volleyball...lol

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If a hot chick wants to give me advice..im all ears

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This is a quote fron einstein1905....I couldn't have worded it better if I tried.

I'd venture to say that a lot of the advice you'll get on this board and most others is 2nd hand advice. There's good and bad to this. the bad, it has the potential for paraphrasing and distorted message. The good, the general message is usually preserved. Even if someone hasn't used tren , they can still pass on to a newbie that tren has good potential to cause insomnia in many people. However, it's when people try to absorb info a little over their heads and then pass it on in a less than accurate form to a newbie....that's where 2nd hand advice becomes a problem.

If you haven't experienced it or don't have a complete grasp of the info, don't advise someone on it....don't take that the wrong way either. I'm not discouraging people from helping eachother, but your "help", if not accurate, isn't helpful, if you know what I mean.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Whos getting upset? Give me a link to the thread so I can personally tell them to fvck off for you.....
    BTW. Are you drinking? jk

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Whos getting upset? Give me a link to the thread so I can personally tell them to fvck off for you.....
    BTW. Are you drinking? jk
    lol thanks hun.. I would have said names if I thought it really bothered me.. but sometimes men get in here little ways.. and I felt like i need to say something small and hint at this for the rest of us ladies on here...

and no im not drinking.. dammit I am about ready for one though.. only 9 1/2 more weeks to go .. only 9 1/2 more weeks to go!!!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Princess, maybe you can start out slow in the advice-giving.

For example, could compare and contrast Britney's albums? I can only afford one and I want to spend my money wisely.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Princess, maybe you can start out slow in the advice-giving.

For example, could compare and contrast Britney's albums? I can only afford one and I want to spend my money wisely.
    In the zone.. absolute best.. shows her maturity ... lol ..

.. shows her maturity ... lol ..
    Does that mean that her boobs are the biggest?

decadbal is offline Banned
    i think it means shes wearing far more slutty clothes....lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Does that mean that her boobs are the biggest?
    yeah i think i like the cover the best on that one.. but i have some awesome pics I can send you!!!!! boobies fallin out everywheer!!

yeah i think i like the cover the best on that one.. but i have some awesome pics I can send you!!!!! boobies fallin out everywheer!!
    You think I'm gonna say no to that??? Send away!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no problems with the ladies being on here. If they want to answer a question i pose. I have no problem entertaining the advice. If it something that helps I dont care where i get it from. Princess if i list a cycle with no test and i get gyno because i have no nolva feel free to comment on those threads that i post.

ttuPrincess Guest
    lol ok i will !!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its ALL about Lindsy LOHAN. She is the new "IN" Plus I heard she is 22 and not 17....

thats not true....................i think, she got some fakies

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    .....I like having the females around....I have seen them give better advice than some of the men.....

...also...I need some advice for my wife....I'll post it in the female forum....

peace,

ttgb

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    .....I like having the females around....I have seen them give better advice than some of the men.....

...also...I need some advice for my wife....I'll post it in the female forum....

peace,

ttgb
    we'll be here whenever you need us!!!

Thread Information