juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

funny cock block

ok im at this bar/sea food place again downtown. Just relaxing with 2 friends... they are getting drunk. Any way the waitress is flirting and i keep making her laugh. She tells us she just got let off, so we had to pay her. So we did. Then she comes back and sits down next to me (we are at a table outside). She tells me shes going to get some drinks so i tell her to grab her drinks and chill with me. Shes all into it talking to me about all kinds of stuff. Out of no where my friend pulls the biggest cock block. He says something about me having crabs, but in a nonfunny way. Before i know it she shoots up out of the chair and doesnt return (soon as hes done saying i have crabs). This all started earlier when they asked why i was walking funny... i went to the beach today and got a small rash on my inner thigh and my thighs rub so it got worse and worse. Some how this meant to my friend that i have crabs. Dumb ass. So now im flagged at this place as im sure she told all her co-workers ... and i saw some cutties

ttuPrincess Guest
    lol you always have the funniest stories!!!!!.. just go get NAKED!!!!!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah..i think you're talking about a heat rash. It happens from friction. I've gotten them before. Try gold bond powder.

That sucks though. Something similar happened to me one night at a club. My buddy was totally sh*tfaced and went up this girl i was talking to and told her i was gay. He was obviously trying to be funny yet extremely obnoxious.... but she was repulsed by his drunkeness and walked off apparently due to the fact that she thought i was obnoxioius by just being his friend. LOL I can laugh about it now.....

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    lol well i sleep nude, so ill be naked sooooon

Yea i think thats what it is... i wasnt that pissed because it was kinda funny. But yea he was soo drunk and she was repulsed by him plus the fact she thought i had crabs. She saw i was just drinking water the whole night, so she saw i wasnt like them. But nothing could help me once the crabs card was pulled
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    Yeah..i think you're talking about a heat rash. It happens from friction. I've gotten them before. Try gold bond powder.

That sucks though. Something similar happened to me one night at a club. My buddy was totally sh*tfaced and went up this girl i was talking to and told her i was gay. He was obviously trying to be funny yet extremely obnoxious.... but she was repulsed by his drunkeness and walked off apparently due to the fact that she thought i was obnoxioius by just being his friend. LOL I can laugh about it now.....

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    All I can say is what goes around comes around!! Store it in the back of your head until one night when your buddy has some drinks in him and starts acting like the man with the ladies and BURN him bad!! If he starts getting mad just fill him on the payback, the humor will make up for the cock-block this time!! Trust me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee-termined
    All I can say is what goes around comes around!! Store it in the back of your head until one night when your buddy has some drinks in him and starts acting like the man with the ladies and BURN him bad!! If he starts getting mad just fill him on the payback, the humor will make up for the cock-block this time!! Trust me!!
    ohhh im already drawing up a plan to get him back

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    ohhh im already drawing up a plan to get him back
    At a BOY!! Don't just burn him, set him on FIRE!!! He cost you a peice of A**!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If the chick was LAME enough to believe a table full of jealous guys then she was probably too stupid to even know how to give a good blowie or hand job. Probably too stupid to even know how to get home. Sucks though. You might have gotten some....

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    yeah man i hate it when my friends do that to me, i would get pissed at them depending on the stakes. whatever the case your friends should be more tactful next time. go get em next time!

decadbal is offline Banned
    id have made him walk home, cockblockin in any way is bad and in deserving of a ass beating...... whats even worse is when fat chicks or chicks with a bf cockblock you.... an you cant slap her, or anything, just gotta stand there and let the insecure douchbag of a **** ruin your night...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    sounds like one of my friends

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    id have made him walk home, cockblockin in any way is bad and in deserving of a ass beating...... whats even worse is when fat chicks or chicks with a bf cockblock you.... an you cant slap her, or anything, just gotta stand there and let the insecure douchbag of a **** ruin your night...
    Yeah unacceptable I hate it when your talking to some girl and some other joker walks up like he has a chance and starts flirting. Its always some moron with absolutly no chance that does this, it irritates me because its making my job take longer

Yea bro i hate that when ur talking and some total moron comes up and tries to talk to her. They tend to look like used car sales men and spit the same game. Its like do u not see me already talking to her
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Yeah unacceptable I hate it when your talking to some girl and some other joker walks up like he has a chance and starts flirting. Its always some moron with absolutly no chance that does this, it irritates me because its making my job take longer

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

go back for dinner again

find the waitress, pull down your pants and say, "look , all gone!!!hey at least it was the clap!!!dinner one night this week?"

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I just say 'excuse me, can't you see we are in the midde of something'. It works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Yea I am about to decide to give up everything and go hang out with the Juice, he always has the wildest stories. LMAO

my life is one big story lol

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    i would go there and ask her out to crabby jacks, shed probably laugh at that. what bar were you at?

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    i would go there and ask her out to crabby jacks, shed probably laugh at that. what bar were you at?
    dave's last resort... yea my nick name is crabby now. son of a B-tch!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Kick his ass seabass!

Thread Information