Hooligan is offline Associate Member

Questions for those of you who work as bouncers

Tonight a few of my buddies and I headed out for a night of a few drinks and some pool and got rejected at one of CT's lamest bar & billiards..(walked away pretty proud from that one ) Complete with some 40 something Dbol faced wash up of a bouncer who claimed that my buddy wasn't the person on his ID.

So my question is...what is the best odds for getting accepted / rejected as far as ID's. Are you more likely to get away with a bunk replication of the state ID with your actual picture? Or someone else's real ID (but only sorta looks like you)? Is it true that how you look effects whether or not you'll get rejected at more upscale places?

How do you guys usually handle fakes?

*I do not endorse the use of fake ID's

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Well, here in San Diego the bouncers are real good at spotting fakes, they know the right thickness, looks, and all the hidden markers on real IDs. They also have the scanners that read the strip or barcode on the back.

Combine the strip with the blacklight holograms, special microprint, and all the other crap California has on their IDs, and fakes are pretty hard to pass off these days.

I had an old Navy ID that I had "lost" and given to one of my buds who looked kinda like me... no one said a thing, he used it for over a year. If anyone had bothered to look at the height, they would have seen it was way off, I am 6'2" and he is 5'10".

LM1332 Guest
    for 200 bucks you can get a scannable id and it looks a lot like a real one. here in LA btw

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What are your best odds? Depends on the guy working the door, and how eduacated he is, alot of states now offer ID classes for bouncers. I took one 2 yrs ago and since then I don't think anyone's gotten past me with a fake.
    There's alot to spotting fakes these days you gotta know each states number policy's etc. For example. NJ ID's will always have the number (0) on the 4th to last number on the ID, Or you can hold a flashlight under it and if the light shines thru it's a fake.
    I think you have a better chance of getting by with an ID that is real and looks like you, just make sure it's not expired cuz that's a dead give away.

What I do when I get one is simply ask the person if he knows he just handed me a fake ID and then I tell him he can have it back for $100
    I'd say 80% of the time they hand over the cash without even blinking an eye. Sometimes they tell me that they don't have that much cash on them so I point to the atm inside the bar

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    True, SD clubs are hard to get into.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    When I bounced (10 years ago - I'm gettin' old) a twenty always seemed to make every ID look legit to me. My price would probably go up today.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Tried it bro...It's ridiculous some people don't even accept the cash...

What is our society coming to??? Can't get out of speeding tickets...into bars...etc. anymore BRING BACK THE BRIBE!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Fukk, I'm moving to India. You can bribe your way in to (or out of) anything over there.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan

What is our society coming to??? Can't get out of speeding tickets...into bars...etc. anymore BRING BACK THE BRIBE!

that's funny bro...

I bet if you had some firm D-cups and a mini skirt you'd have an easier time getting in...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

I only except the cash if they want their ID back. Even when they give me the $100 I still don't let em in but I do give them their ID back.

Hooligan your best bet is sticking to smaller bars that don't have bouncers at the door, and even most places that do have guys at the door they don't usually come in to around 9pm or so. So get there before they do, Alot of bartenders are so busy that don't really take the time to look at the ID.
    Also don't try to get in with a bunch of your buddies that also have fakes cuz It's easier to pick out a group of guys with fakes then it is a single person.
    Go in one at a time, at different times, and dress up alittle. You'd be surprised how some nice threads can make a person look older. Like don't try to get in a place wearing jeans and sneakers, most places have dress codes and if your not up to code that gives the door guys a reason to look at you right off the bat....

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Same deal here, except I don't ask questions, only tell them they want it back they have to pay up. I'll let em go for a cheaper price, I'm not greedy , they always pay up, the ID cost them a fair chunk I'm guessing. Besides they are always welcome to call the police nad report the theft of their ID lol. I won't let them in the bar to use the ATM tho, they can walk down the street and use the bank's.

IMO going in with a regular high roller is your best bet for getting in as a minor unless you know the guys at the door and they are willing to let you in even tho you are a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    What I do when I get one is simply ask the person if he knows he just handed me a fake ID and then I tell him he can have it back for $100
    I'd say 80% of the time they hand over the cash without even blinking an eye. Sometimes they tell me that they don't have that much cash on them so I point to the atm inside the bar

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    yeah, best bet is a real one that looks like you. fakes are pretty easy to spot imo.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Tonight a few of my buddies and I headed out for a night of a few drinks and some pool and got rejected at one of CT's lamest bar & billiards..(walked away pretty proud from that one ) Complete with some 40 something Dbol faced wash up of a bouncer who claimed that my buddy wasn't the person on his ID.

So my question is...what is the best odds for getting accepted / rejected as far as ID's. Are you more likely to get away with a bunk replication of the state ID with your actual picture? Or someone else's real ID (but only sorta looks like you)? Is it true that how you look effects whether or not you'll get rejected at more upscale places?

How do you guys usually handle fakes?

*I do not endorse the use of fake ID's
    It seems to be you'll always get caught... sucks

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Big titties will you get you out of nearly anything.... ....and I don't mean an overzealous case of gyno

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Big titties will you get you out of nearly anything.... ....and I don't mean an overzealous case of gyno
    i agree, take a few hotties and have em flirt with the guy at the door...your in

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    And to think I had a PA fake id in 1989 where a guy at a college dorm room held a board behind your head and snapped your picture and then cut it. $40 for two copies and back then it was good enough to match the book at all the liquor stores. I looked 16 when I was 19 and people sat it next to the legit picture in the book and couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Darn new technology is making everything harder now days.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    What up gentleman, It's been a while, I enjoy answering these bouncer questions.. From my experience working the door; if some "dudes" try to enter, and one of them have an ID that looks fake, I'd do the same thing, tell them to walk.. If the bar is like you described it a sh!thole to begin with, I'd have to think to myself, why pack this place full of more guys.. On the other hand if it was three underage girls walking in, and the ID's looked halfway legit, I might even let them minus cover charge..

To sum it up, show up with some ladies, and you'll be in no matter what.. BTW why make a big deal about not getting into a sh!tty bar.. haha

Anyways, it's good to see all the new faces on AR..

Take care guys

Keep Lifting!!!!

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

imo

I seize fake-IDs when I get them. Resell them on the net.If its a chic then maybe I let her keep it.

Here in NC, the Alocohol Law Enforcement (ALE) will fine the hell out of a club for a underage drinker. (ALE) can arrest the person who sold the alcohol and shut the entire club down on demand. They have sole power, so most owners are strict as about IDs.

TheInfamnousApe

You forgot to mention the part where you demand a blowjob.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    .. On the other hand if it was three underage girls walking in, and the ID's looked halfway legit, I might even let them minus cover charge..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you guys kidding me? Where i live, I can get into 90% of the bars. With an ID of a person whos hair color is completely different from mine and looks nothing like me. The bouncers dont care around here. The bar owners just say let anyone in as long as they are making money they dont care.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ide say your chances depend on the bouncer..fakes are easily spotted..like i dont think i ever let a minor go by me without knowing they were minor..depends how tight the bouncer is..the funny thing is I started bouncing when i was 19..and trust me, the bribe proposal is definately works at any bar im working at!!
    the trick I was tought on my first day, that honesly got every single person i asked...was say the name on the id is Lance G. Uppercut...(hahah) ide say "whats the S in your middle name stand for?" they'd respond "steve" or "simon" or whatever.. and ide politely say " its a G pal, get the **** outta here." with minors, who are nervous and easily shaken come questioning time, it always worked...being a kid myself tho, (just turned 21 now) i can empathize, and usually let them in anyway. (for a price)
    peace
    tank

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Using a fake ID has to be the most nerve racking thing in the world. It sucks... I am the only minor in my group of friends (1 year left till I am 21!!) and every weekend when we go out I always have the feeling that "tonight will be the night I am caught" lol.... anyways, there have been a few times where I know the bouncers knew my ID was fake because everyone else that I went in with they just gave the ID back right away but mine they looked at for like a whole minute. I think the best thing to do whenever you are using your ID is to act as confident as possible, and even BS with the bouncer when you give him your ID. I like the response above about bringing chicks with you because that definitely works 99% of the time. About the only place here in Las Vegas where I can't get into is at the really popular clubs on the strip. But then again I never even try to get into those because I know better. Honestly though, confidence is the key to getting into places with a fake. That and a nice build lol.... you would be suprised how much older you'll look with an extra 20 pounds of muscle on you than everyone else around you

Mike

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    thank god im off age and no longer need an ID

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    thank god im off age and no longer need an ID

I hate you

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I hate you
    yeah but they still check my id from time to time. although im 27 i dont look my age at all

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    yeah but they still check my id from time to time. although im 27 i dont look my age at all

Oh poor baby.... lol.... I still hate you

I wish 21 would get here faster

<<LMO>>

I like how in Canada the legal age is 19... , and in Quebec it's 18....
    Just 2-3 more years the gov't can tax the sh!t outta your liqour lol..

Not cool.....not cool at all. Keep rubbin it in guys

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Not cool.....not cool at all. Keep rubbin it in guys

<<LMO>>
    As my bro HouseOfPain would say....
    "I don't like it...not one bit"

As my bro HouseOfPain would say....
    "I don't like it...not one bit"

LOL.... good one.

<<LMO>>

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    hah yeah the first time i walked into a bar i was 14. needless 2 say, i stumbled out.

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

are they serious getting rid of the lcbo???, i relaly hope they do they place is retarded and even more retarded with the hours, where in hell stops selling boooze at SIX PM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel
    are they serious getting rid of the lcbo???, i relaly hope they do they place is retarded and even more retarded with the hours, where in hell stops selling boooze at SIX PM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!
    I dunno bro...
    I think privatization might have its benefits haha j/k..

You guys can't get beer after 6PM on a Saturday night. Living in eastern Canada is for suckers hey 91SC? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    You guys can't get beer after 6PM on a Saturday night. Living in eastern Canada is for suckers hey 91SC? LOL
    I can buy liquid courage later than that
    Don't know where that bro is

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    i have never had a hard time getting in anywhere whether it be south fla or up in school. the simple trick is just creating rapport with the bouncer (ask him how it is in there, how are the girls looking and any bull**** question). it also helps when you have size on you, bouncers respect this. btw when i used to work the door i really didnt give a fcuk as long as they had something. you have more incentive to let people in when you get a cut from the door, ha.

Thread Information