Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Angry I'm so pissed... son of a B*TCH!!!

ok i just got out the nutrition store... i couldnt get in the u-turn lane so i had to go down a few lights and take a diffent road. Im waiting at a light in a residential area and out of the corner of my eye i see a runner. I knew who it was instantly. It was my ex... soon as i saw her i turned my head away. I didnt want her to see me or if she did, see me look. As i start to turn my head away i see her slow down and start looking. I take a peek in my rear view mirror and she turns her head around while running. She looked so good ... she looks more muscular then ever. Her legs were bigger and more muscular then ChicOnSwole (sorry ChicOnSwole i just wanted to give them something to reference it to). Her calfs were ****ing awesome too. They always were, but she looked bigger and more cut. This ****ing sucks. Im so pissed! For one thing shes so ****ing hot and i miss sex with her. Next it sucks to see her in such good shape. Then it makes me feel like im not as good as her. **** all this retarded feelings at once. I had a panic attack when this took place. Im glad i added an extra 10weeks to my cycle. It ur eye ex mahahaa. If that wasnt motivation i dont know what is

ttuPrincess Guest
    Juice.. you have more drama then a girl I swear!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    christ it all started when i met this one two years ago lol. Life was so simple before her

ttuPrincess Guest
    hun every males life was siplier before they met girls!!
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    christ it all started when i met this one two years ago lol. Life was so simple before her

hun every males life was siplier before they met girls!!
    True, fitness gave me such direction. Women gave me such confusion. i guess it balanced it out

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    cry me a river.......ahhahahaha J/K bro, look on the bright side atleast you hit it........i hope

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    dont worry bro lots of chicks in the world

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Success is always the best revenge
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea that really sux that shes lookin better, cause i know we all want them to look like hell after our relationship ends with them. Them becoming fat for some reason just makes us feel good about ourselves. Nothing you can do though man, just keep hittin it hard in the gym

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Success is always the best revenge

Exactly. All these guys post about how they are working out in hopes their EX will run into them and think how hot their ex boyfriends are now.
    Its funny to hear the other side of it when the GIRL works out and the guy sees her and how hot she has gotten since they broke up.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAA.

I dont see the humor ... oh well 10more weeks of enantat. Eat ur heart out... except she hates over muscular guys. Oh well i love the look
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Exactly. All these guys post about how they are working out in hopes their EX will run into them and think how hot their ex boyfriends are now.
    Its funny to hear the other side of it when the GIRL works out and the guy sees her and how hot she has gotten since they broke up.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAA.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I move for a preemptive banning of juicehoe as soon as he goes on clomid. If this is him ON cycle, god help us when he comes crashing down.

I'm the ****ing tinman, and I'm breaking down. Sally Struthers over here is going to bawl us a river.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I move for a preemptive banning of juicehoe as soon as he goes on clomid. If this is him ON cycle, god help us when he comes crashing down.

I'm the ****ing tinman, and I'm breaking down. Sally Struthers over here is going to bawl us a river.

hahahahaha.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I was thinking the same exact thing as soon as I saw the title of the thread...

Ur right rambo i should have been a real man... had a roid rage ... gotten out of my car and punched her in the jaw. Because thats what u do on cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned

ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    ok i just got out the nutrition store... i couldnt get in the u-turn lane so i had to go down a few lights and take a diffent road. Im waiting at a light in a residential area and out of the corner of my eye i see a runner. I knew who it was instantly. It was my ex... soon as i saw her i turned my head away. I didnt want her to see me or if she did, see me look. As i start to turn my head away i see her slow down and start looking. I take a peek in my rear view mirror and she turns her head around while running. She looked so good ... she looks more muscular then ever. Her legs were bigger and more muscular then ChicOnSwole (sorry ChicOnSwole i just wanted to give them something to reference it to). Her calfs were ****ing awesome too. They always were, but she looked bigger and more cut. This ****ing sucks. Im so pissed! For one thing shes so ****ing hot and i miss sex with her. Next it sucks to see her in such good shape. Then it makes me feel like im not as good as her. **** all this retarded feelings at once. I had a panic attack when this took place. Im glad i added an extra 10weeks to my cycle. It ur eye ex mahahaa. If that wasnt motivation i dont know what is

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    LOOOLLL aint this the truth.

Juice, you shouda rolled down the window and shouted 'Run, tubby, run!!!'. No matter how fine she is looking I guarantee it would rattle her and if she did see you wussing out by avoiding eye contact, it just gives her even more of an upper hand (and yes she definitely has the upper hand). Do they have anti-clomid? Juice could use a heaping spoonful. LOL, just razzing you buds but man up a lil.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Ur right rambo i should have been a real man... had a roid rage... gotten out of my car and punched her in the jaw.
    That's the first levelheaded thing I've ever heard you say.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You're killing me here rambo.....ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

k ill keep this is mind if this ever happens again

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    LMAO @ this thread.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

ROTFL
    abstrack@protonmail.com

decadbal is offline Banned
    kiss ass and bang her broo..lol

Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    Life is not easy, thats just something you have to understand and accept because what can you do ? When the life feels ****ed up, what you gonna do bro, kill yourself ? Think about the life always had two sides one good and one bad and when it´s bad think about the god memories and you now that sometimes it will be even better than that !

Something who works for me when bad things happened is that I think It just the way it should be, and everything that happened in my life is just something wo will help my life in the end. This is å very simple way to put away bad things in the daily life, just think it should happened and it happened to make my life better sow it was a good thing for me...

ok I now this sounds crazy but for me it really works fine.

/Hardcore

Good words, but i dont have a problem with life. It was just momentary. I dont like to talk about stuff like that with any of my friends, so i just posted it up. Get it off my chest and get some feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore_pb
    Life is not easy, thats just something you have to understand and accept because what can you do ? When the life feels ****ed up, what you gonna do bro, kill yourself ? Think about the life always had two sides one good and one bad and when it´s bad think about the god memories and you now that sometimes it will be even better than that !

Something who works for me when bad things happened is that I think It just the way it should be, and everything that happened in my life is just something wo will help my life in the end. This is å very simple way to put away bad things in the daily life, just think it should happened and it happened to make my life better sow it was a good thing for me...

ok I now this sounds crazy but for me it really works fine.

/Hardcore

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    LOOOLLL aint this the truth.

Juice, you shouda rolled down the window and shouted 'Run, tubby, run!!!'. .

couldn't agree more.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    LMFAO

Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    juicehoe: I understand that, but this thing seems to be a part of your life at this moment like mostly people have som part in their life when something feels bad.

/Hardcore

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Good words, but i dont have a problem with life. It was just momentary. I dont like to talk about stuff like that with any of my friends, so i just posted it up. Get it off my chest and get some feedback

Fack that .. I woulda pulled over and given her a hard arse rapin... no a loving rapin..

ohh gawd... I'm sick .. or maybe not.

UPDATE: she just called me... i didnt see the number because i was typing a text message. I didnt know who it was at first. She was like hey i saw u today. I was like yea i saw u too. She was like i was stare at u like a 10 year old girl. I was like oh i didnt see that. I was like i knew it was u soon as i saw ur legs. Shes like yea i always look at people with the same car as u, but thats the first time i saw u. Shes like wow u look like u take up 2 seats now. Anyways we talked for like 10 min. She was being all cute and acting like it was the old days. UGGG this is killing me

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    DUDE

RUN.

I'm telling you RIGHT NOW.... I am sorta in the same situation .. and the last thing you wanna do is be a dog.

meaning you ever seen a dog eat his own puke..... they dont know any better.

CAREFUL MAN, U'S PLAYIN WIT FIRE!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    UPDATE: she just called me... i didnt see the number because i was typing a text message. I didnt know who it was at first. She was like hey i saw u today. I was like yea i saw u too. She was like i was stare at u like a 10 year old girl. I was like oh i didnt see that. I was like i knew it was u soon as i saw ur legs. Shes like yea i always look at people with the same car as u, but thats the first time i saw u. Shes like wow u look like u take up 2 seats now. Anyways we talked for like 10 min. She was being all cute and acting like it was the old days. UGGG this is killing me
    It sounds to me like she wants to do it for old times sake. You can't let her get to you bro. You have to get the upper hand back. Get together with her, fu ck her and then ignore her. It will either drive her crazy, or she may turn into one of those girls that just call you up for sex every now and then.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    geeeeeeeeeeeeez, you have wayyyyyyyyyy to much drama for a guy

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    DUDE

RUN.

I'm telling you RIGHT NOW.... I am sorta in the same situation .. and the last thing you wanna do is be a dog.

meaning you ever seen a dog eat his own puke..... they dont know any better.

CAREFUL MAN, U'S PLAYIN WIT FIRE!
    Bro he won't listen. I've known juicehoe for 2 years now. I had to here all of the drama when they were together and it still hasn't ended even though they're apart. They put the Dys and Func into dysfunctional.

Yea we had a lot of drama. She was my first love and i didnt know how to deal with the feelings. I just miss her. i wouldnt go back but its getting to me that i saw her look so good. Then heard her all nice and cute on the phone.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    do her, then take it from there

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude its a pussy trap dont go there, take it from aguy who has learned a lot of hard lessons. Its hurts cause you miss her, but if it was wrong the first time it will be wrong the next time too. Maybe worse

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Bro he won't listen. I've known juicehoe for 2 years now. I had to here all of the drama when they were together and it still hasn't ended even though they're apart. They put the Dys and Func into dysfunctional.

lol. So true. There is no way good advice will get between a man and a hot chick.
    Hope you get to nail that tight ass one more time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information