juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Does this happen at ur gym?

Ok when ever there is a couple (some what in my age bracket) working out... if i have to workout close to them the dudes always grab their girl and hug, suck face, etc. Like today i had to use this machine right next to this dude's girl. Soon as i go up to it and stack the weight he comes over grabs her and starts making out with her. Heres the kicker... he looks over at me while hes kissing her (who give the evil eye while kissing someone lol). Like he was trying to show me whats up. that SOB lol. Just wondering if this happens to others as well?

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude ppls insecurities will make them look a fool

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Shouldve grabbed her ass...

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    dude ppls insecurities will make them look a fool
    very true... i learned that about my own insecurities!

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Shouldve grabbed her ass...
    i was thinking about it... it was nice and juicy, but the guy was like 6'0+ so he had the reach on me lol

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Give me a call. I've got yer back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Give me a call. I've got yer back.
    lol k ill remember that

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw some jackass couple in my gym just yesterday that would give each other a big hug and kiss after each set. My guess was that it was their motivation but d*mn was it annoying. Can't for one hour people go without that bullsh*t!!

interesting thought on it... i figured they did that just to mark their territory. It was to late anyways she was checking me out when we were on the other side of the gym
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    And the reason he was hugging on her and kissing on her when you came by so she would keep her mind on him instead of you.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    he was trying to make a point, sort of marking his territory. its immature and was probably brought on by his insecurities.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    It happened to me yesterday while working arms...but lets face it if I looked like that dude did I would be insecure too!!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    It happened to me yesterday while working arms...but lets face it if I looked like that dude did I would be insecure too!!
    its sort of an ego booster making a guy look insecure in front of his girl. i just dont try to be a dick about it in front of em

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    funny story, don't ever take your girl to the gym if you don't want that **** to happen
    It is not always the guys fault. I took my girl to the gym with me a week ago, she was visiting for the weekend. Anyway, they get all horned up when they see you pumpin big weight and then they try to get all over you. I had to shut that **** down real quick. She got pissed when I said that I am here to "work out" not "make out".

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    It goes on while with a couple when I work out in the morning. Not so much kissing and groping, but intense flirting and stuff.

I know they are a couple, but here's the kicker: the girl works at the gym, is physicly my dream girl, and seems to like me a heck of a lot more than her boyfriend.

I could steal her away from him without any effort, but I just can't do that. So I have to workout watching him put his hands all over her while she's staring at me in the mirror.

Life's a whore.

I lift at my house. My gf walks in when im lifting. I say what do you want? If she says nothing, I'll say go cook. Theres always good in every bad.

I don't get out much to many gyms,but I have noticed that ****. When they are sitting there sucking face I usually go turn something on like "Die mother f*cker" by dope. Get the look of death on my face, scream like im going for a new one rep max at the wpo,and finish my set of curls.. They get the point.

Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    this happened many times at my last gym, the guys their was so ****ing affraid that their girlfriends should see someone who was bigger or quiter then their own boyfriend. They was all over the girls just to be sure that they dident look to anyone else !

/Hardcore

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    It is not that common in my gym so I just ignore it when it happens. Besides, you shouldn't be staring at people making out anyway (if you are by yourself) because it makes you look like a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Ok when ever there is a couple (some what in my age bracket) working out... if i have to workout close to them the dudes always grab their girl and hug, suck face, etc. Like today i had to use this machine right next to this dude's girl. Soon as i go up to it and stack the weight he comes over grabs her and starts making out with her. Heres the kicker... he looks over at me while hes kissing her (who give the evil eye while kissing someone lol). Like he was trying to show me whats up. that SOB lol. Just wondering if this happens to others as well?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i woulda looked right at him and laughed and hoped he said something

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    dude's insecure. my girl wears the skimpiest **** ever in the gym cuz i like her to, and everyone can stare cuz i know she's not lookin at anybody but me.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    It goes on while with a couple when I work out in the morning. Not so much kissing and groping, but intense flirting and stuff.

I know they are a couple, but here's the kicker: the girl works at the gym, is physicly my dream girl, and seems to like me a heck of a lot more than her boyfriend.

I could steal her away from him without any effort, but I just can't do that. So I have to workout watching him put his hands all over her while she's staring at me in the mirror.

Life's a whore.
    It must be the same couple that was in my gym. Cause the dude would get insainly jealous and follow her around the gym. Especially when she ended up in any close proximatey to me. Then she started coming by herself and he lost it. Have'nt seen em for some time.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you are biggier than this dude,
    I rarely see couples lifting together anymore. The gym has become a cave for gym rats.

You should have blown HIM a kiss and a wink see how insecure he is after that!

Red

I don't understand people at all. I notice all the little corral necklace,a&f cutoff,160 pound,lives in tanning bed,2 bottles of gel in his hair, and has great definition on his 8 inch bicep, staring me down when his chick is around. I don't see why honestly. When im with my girl i've even commented to her to look at a guy if he had great arms or whatever. I dont think thats gay or nothing just I know how hard it is to achieve things like that. I have an appreciation for the the whole aspect of training.

It does get to me when sometimes the guy will treat his girl like sh*t around me. I really think that insecurities open up big time. It's not my fault he doesn't eat or train nor is it hers.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yah, people make fun of us cuz they just jealous, cuz their girlfriend looks at us and looks at him and realizes shes cuddling up with a little girly man. Sorry girly man but here's a treat for your girlfriend! (Hans and Frans)

ttuPrincess Guest
    if Coldstone acted like that in the gym I would beat his a$$..

the closest we come is when he hes to physically spot me on squats to keep my back staright or if hes on his last heavy rep and I say "come on babe one more" obiosly were in there together 5 days a week, and we have nothign to prove to anyone else..

We have a few couples like tha in our gym , but teher all fat so no ones looking at them anyway.. lol

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I don't understand people at all. I notice all the little corral necklace,a&f cutoff,160 pound,lives in tanning bed,2 bottles of gel in his hair, and has great definition on his 8 inch bicep, staring me down when his chick is around. I don't see why honestly. When im with my girl i've even commented to her to look at a guy if he had great arms or whatever. I dont think thats gay or nothing just I know how hard it is to achieve things like that. I have an appreciation for the the whole aspect of training.

It does get to me when sometimes the guy will treat his girl like sh*t around me. I really think that insecurities open up big time. It's not my fault he doesn't eat or train nor is it hers.

haha...exactly...just today this couple around 18 yrs old were working out and when I walked by the girl I looked at her (I always wear a visor or cap and keep it pulled down) right in the eyes and she was staring at me so I went to the bench sat down and looked back and she was still lookin. I kept looking off but I'm not going to lie, I woulda banged the **** out of her, so I thought f-uck it, I'm going to stare back at her. We stared at each other for like 15 seconds, I was giggling in my head thinking wtf is this?? then her *corral necklace,a&f cutoff,160 pound,lives in tanning bed,2 bottles of gel in his hair, and has great definition on his 8 inch bicep* tapped her on the shoulder and gave me the go to heII look....funny shlt....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    haha...exactly...just today this couple around 18 yrs old were working out and when I walked by the girl I looked at her (I always wear a visor or cap and keep it pulled down) right in the eyes and she was staring at me so I went to the bench sat down and looked back and she was still lookin. I kept looking off but I'm not going to lie, I woulda banged the **** out of her, so I thought f-uck it, I'm going to stare back at her. We stared at each other for like 15 seconds, I was giggling in my head thinking wtf is this?? then her *corral necklace,a&f cutoff,160 pound,lives in tanning bed,2 bottles of gel in his hair, and has great definition on his 8 inch bicep* tapped her on the shoulder and gave me the go to heII look....funny shlt....

Thats too funny

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    That happens alot at the gym where I train...lots...now that school is out soon..it will only get worse.

Thread Information