Terinox is offline The One & Only

Question about All Sports Nutrition

I was thinking about ordering some protein bars, but it still says on the site that ASN does not ship outside of the U.S. Is that true? Or do they ship to Canada now?!?!

Anyone?

Bump!!!

Anyone?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Edited..........

F.A.Q.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Special Note for Owners of International Credit Cards:** We can no longer process international credit cards (credit cards drawn on non-U.S. banks). Any order that uses an international credit card for payment will be cancelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you ship internationally?

No! Due to the amount fraudulent orders and lost shipments we are unable to process orders outside of the United States

Click Here to go back to top of page

Do you ship to P.O. boxes?

No, Fed-Ex does not ship to P.O. Boxes. You must provide us with a valid physical street address in order for us to ship products to you.

Click Here to go back to top of page

Do you ship to APO / FPO addresses?

Yes, we will ship to Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) destinations. We will use US Postal Service Priority Mail, and you will pay the actual shipping cost. IMPORTANT NOTE: Our shopping cart will not calculate the correct shipping charge and will instead show a shipping cost of $5.95. In most cases this will be incorrect. If your shipping charge is going to be significantly more than 5.957, we will send you a shipping quote via e-mail and you can then decide if you would like to process or cancel the order. For small orders(less than 2 pounds) the shipping charge is usually around $7. The minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $7. Tracking numbers will not be available for orders shipped via USPS.

The proper format for an APO/FPO address looks something like the following:
    Last edited by Ryanhallmark; 06-04-2004 at 10:45 PM.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    oops didnt mean to copy the entire thing, just the part about international shipping..

Thanks Ryan. That sucks, no shippment to Canada. So much for trying to support AR through ASN.

I guess I have to go with sndcanada or canadasupplements

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Maybe he'd except a money order? I sent him a money order awhile back and he just waited till it cleared and then he sent the goods...I live in the US though...
    Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Ter, even if they did ship to Canada you would get completely assraped on the intl shipping, duty and customs. They make ASN's prices (which are awesome) as high or even higher than local.

If ASN had a Canadian distributor (theres an idea for a Canadian bro with good business sense) with comparable prices to the US then I would not hesitate a minute, but until then I'll stick to canadasupplements (Popeyes).

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Ter, even if they did ship to Canada you would get completely assraped on the intl shipping, duty and customs. They make ASN's prices (which are awesome) as high or even higher than local.

If ASN had a Canadian distributor (theres an idea for a Canadian bro with good business sense) with comparable prices to the US then I would not hesitate a minute, but until then I'll stick to canadasupplements (Popeyes).

Red
    Good point. Only way I think to avoid customs pay is to state that it is being sent as a gift, not sure tho.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    thats pretty much covered it

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Good point. Only way I think to avoid customs pay is to state that it is being sent as a gift, not sure tho.
    hey bro maybe you should change the text on the scrolling thing to CALGARY ..... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    hey bro maybe you should change the text on the scrolling thing to CALGARY ..... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Sheat dude, I totally forgot about that. Good point. I totally want Calgary to beat Tampa, I'll change that now

THE CUP IS COMING HOME BABY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Sheat dude, I totally forgot about that. Good point. I totally want Calgary to beat Tampa, I'll change that now

THE CUP IS COMING HOME BABY!!!
    WOOOOOOOO, **** YA, much better bro

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I found a better one boys. I was preaching Popeye's for a long time...until I ran across SNDCanada.

Please order from here.
    http://members.shaw.ca/moneybosshustla/

Thread Information