LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Things With Gf Getting Better!!!

Well, I've posted multiple bulletins on my worry about losing my girlfriend. Well basically I wrote out a long letter, basically saying, that I love her, and if she doesn't want to be with me I'll support her, I don't want her to go, but if it's what she wants then so be it. She read it crying, and kissed me. Turns out the way my mom explained it to me was true. She told me she loves me and wants to stay with me, she just needs a little space. Her definition of space was talking a couple times a day, and still hanging out as much (we used to talk and text like crazy). I didn't understand this at first and believed she wanted to cut off the total communication. So thank god everythings okay, she's coming over today and she's going to stay the night, everything is going great again. The only thing I'm kind of worried about is that she may (when she finishes night school) want to go off to college somewhere. Not far, maybe 4-5 hours away, and live in an apartment with her friend. She would want to retain a relationship however and I would do the same. If it doesn't work out, oh well, but if it was meant to be, then it was meant to be.

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    Good luck I hope it works out.

dude, doesn't mean she don't wanna be with ya, maybe school and a career are just priority to her right now, just support her and deal with it for now, dont focus all your school and work around a chick either, you follow one around forever and do nothing with yourself then you may regret it

Thread Information