Thread: blah blah blah

ttuPrincess Guest

blah blah blah

that is all I heard at the gym last night.. BLAH f*cking BLAH!!!!! Coldstone decided to allow some punk a$$ kid ask him a question right as we got to the gym.. well Ill be dammed if that little F8ck didnt talk to us the entire time we were there..

so yeah im taking this creatine
    upped my carbs...

I heard all abouit his injury.. the size of his brothers (no kidding) .. we had a friend of mine in town so we took her too and gave her a bit of training.. he asked if she wanted a spot on rope pull downs???? .. then when we were in the middle of supersetting curls and reverse curls he asked Cold to spot him on rope pull downs..

turns out this guy use to date one of Colds ex roomates.. this guy had sat outside their house saying im gonna kill yall and stuff like that.. I recognized him cause that ex g/f is the girl who stalks me in the gym..

finally I was doing a drop set of preacher curls and this kid was talking right behind me to Cold who was holding my next bar for me and I just stopped and glared at him.. but NOOO did he understand that "go eat sh*t and die you tool bag" look?? NOOOO

Ugh..

Ok my rant is done!!
    Princess

ttuPrincess Guest
    oh and once more thing.. I was going to failure one DB culrs and right as im struggling with the last one, face squinched, grunting.. you know .. he goes "you trying to get all huge and buff huh??" I said no fitness competions possibly.. "oh yeah me too".. and he was off and talking again till we just walked off from him..

now I think we have a stalker in the gym.. dammit no fun! no fun at all

barbarian is offline Banned
    smash his face with a plate next time

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    smash his face with a plate next time
    oh you have no idea how close i was to doing that .. NO freaking idea

join the anger managemnt clud..ill come to tx and smash his face in for you for 100$

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lmfao

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    join the anger managemnt clud..ill come to tx and smash his face in for you for 100$
    hun he had my 25 lb db .. obviously not to much of a threat to me.. and plus.. my man was about double his size.. tee hee

lol...still i like to smash people to the point of hospitlazation...it always makes for a good day

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    pfffffffffffft, that was me at the gym

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    pfffffffffffft, that was me at the gym
    probably was you little twig boy.. man you call those strings arms.. sorry excuse for a male.. lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    probably was you little twig boy.. man you call those strings arms.. sorry excuse for a male.. lol j/k

it was i i thought 13inch guns were good?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    it was i i thought 13inch guns were good?
    hun I have 11's.. I know those wernt no 13 inchers.. more like 10

hun I have 11's.. I know those wernt no 13 inchers.. more like 10

sh.it i though with my sleevless and all, they really accentuated my physique

ttuPrincess Guest
    tee hee.. as much as it is entertaining to talk to you guys.. I have to go to bed.. adios..voy a hablar con nos manana!!!!!

Princess

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'm glad my gym is small and professional....
    That stuff rarely happens...
    But, I feel for you two....that sux....what a 'tool bag'

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    some people just dont get the hint. you should just flat out let him know you mean business in the gym. the more you tolerate it the more hel pester you around.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Had basically the same thing happen to me the other day. I just put on my MP3 headphones and started jamming, and poof he went away. At least in my world he did. But I was working out alone.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    just tell him u dont want to talk...you need to stay on task

ttuPrincess Guest
    it wasnt me he was talking to so I didnt feel right.. plus he was trying to hit on my friend hard core.. lol.. if all 3 of wernt to gether he would look for the weakest one and run to us asking if we needed a spot or such.. nope no thanks.. I have Coldstone..

if all 3 of wernt to gether he would look for the weakest one and run to us asking if we needed a spot or such.. nope no thanks.. I have Coldstone..

He sounds like a hyena

ttuPrincess Guest
    darn vulcher is what he is.. and he has been in the gym at the same time as us for abuot a month now.. every night hes there.. never talked to us before now.. but i guess from now on we will have to go to the gym in costume or something

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Just ask him to totake a walk hun, I do it all the time no biggy. Its all about me in the gym not tool bag hottie chic or anything else

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the best was the idiot was telling me that i needed to do heavier curls...lol...my arms arent the biggest, but for him being 5'6'' and me 6'' i would say ive got atleast 2 inches on him in arm mass, and longer arms!...

Then he proceded to do sets of 3-4 with cables...im sorry but i dont use cables for very much and when i do em i sure as hell dont do 3-4 reps...

and he said he was entering a bench press comp...so i asked him if it was a clean lift contest, or were thay allowed to wear shirts and wraps like you can in some PL'ing meets...the tool didnt even know?

all he knew about was that Nitro tech put 20lbs on him along with creatine and glutamine PWO ...i argued with him for 10minutes saying that nitro tech was worthless and it had way to much sugar in it...but he insisted that he had 4-5 shakes A DAY! ...

if i could decribe him with one sentance it would be "I belive everything in Flex and MF, including the ad's!" ...dip****

Wait a minute Cold...are you saying that NitroTech doesn't give you steroid -like results?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Wait a minute Cold...are you saying that NitroTech doesn't give you steroid -like results?
    FUKK Yeah im saying that...if anything the **** caused me to loose weight...i would rink 2 scoops and then have runny $hit for hours....i had to time my w/o and me being away from a toilet to drink that terrible nasty crap loaded with sugar...and stuck with it when i was natty along with cell tech and some mag-10 and got maybe a few pounds from eating more...worthless IMO

ahhh....little rants fell good huh?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao....

To be honest I have never tried it...never any of the CellTech & NitroTech sh!t...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC

To be honest I have never tried it...never any of the CellTech & NitroTech sh!t...
    stick with plain ass whey, maybe some glutamine....i honestly would rather waste my $$ on a good multi, or BCAA's before creatine these days too

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    stick with plain ass whey, maybe some glutamine....i honestly would rather waste my $$ on a good multi, or BCAA's before creatine these days too
    I use whey, glutamine and multi's right now...
    A buddy of mine who is a trainer at my gym taught me a lot in Feb...and got me on track...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    the best was the idiot was telling me that i needed to do heavier curls...lol...my arms arent the biggest, but for him being 5'6'' and me 6'' i would say ive got atleast 2 inches on him in arm mass, and longer arms!...

Then he proceded to do sets of 3-4 with cables...im sorry but i dont use cables for very much and when i do em i sure as hell dont do 3-4 reps...

and he said he was entering a bench press comp...so i asked him if it was a clean lift contest, or were thay allowed to wear shirts and wraps like you can in some PL'ing meets...the tool didnt even know?

all he knew about was that Nitro tech put 20lbs on him along with creatine and glutamine PWO ...i argued with him for 10minutes saying that nitro tech was worthless and it had way to much sugar in it...but he insisted that he had 4-5 shakes A DAY! ...

if i could decribe him with one sentance it would be "I belive everything in Flex and MF, including the ad's!" ...dip****
    yea to many good bros..and morons are being misslead by the mags and supply companys..that shiot isnt that great..some of it doesnt even work..and NONE of it even comes close to the real deal STEROIDS !!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    anyone who buys what a magazine saids, deseves to be misled..lol....

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    anyone who buys what a magazine saids, deseves to be misled..lol....
    LMAO...true enough..
    But when you're young, you're a lil more naive

Thread Information