Lonsdale is offline New Member

Distracting Parents

My parents are really starting to annoy me ,there are against everything i do they hate me spending my money on gym memberships,food and supplements ,they hate me spending all my time working out ,they are trying to run my life for me which f**king suxs has anyone else been through this and could offer some advice.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just try to reason with them like an adult.....but in the end if you aint bringing home no bacon..... you outta gas homie

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Work 46 hours per week, and go to school full time. If that doesnt shut their filthy sewers, well then it's time to move out old-boy.

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea my dad is the most controling dad ever..he is just like tuttle sr at orange county choppers...you just gota say yes yes ok..then do your own thing bro..remeber...your a grownup not a baby...whats the worst they can do if you refuse to do what they say?? kick you out?? hell ive been threatend to be throne out on my ass many of times over the smallest shiot..but my family has very bad tempers and high BP...

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    my parents used to bust my balls. ask them if theyd rather have you sitting around smoking blunts and playing video games, tell them that you would rather be healthy than like all the "other" kids. that should get them to slowly accept your lifestyle. peace

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    yea my dad is the most controling dad ever..he is just like tuttle sr at orange county choppers...you just gota say yes yes ok..then do your own thing bro..remeber...your a grownup not a baby...whats the worst they can do if you refuse to do what they say?? kick you out?? hell ive been threatend to be throne out on my ass many of times over the smallest shiot..but my family has very bad tempers and high BP...
    see i cant test my parents , cuz when they say something its their way or the highway...

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    see i cant test my parents , cuz when they say something its their way or the highway...
    well if they threaten to throw you out go get your cloths and bags and say "in ready to go lets go" thel either throw you out or talk it out...if you have a job and provide for yourself then whats so bad?? you gota leave the nest sometimes.....theres not a day that goes buy that i dont get into a argument with my dad..but thats life...were a couple of mean devils....

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    well if they threaten to throw you out go get your cloths and bags and say "in ready to go lets go" thel either throw you out or talk it out...if you have a job and provide for yourself then whats so bad?? you gota leave the nest sometimes.....theres not a day that goes buy that i dont get into a argument with my dad..but thats life...were a couple of mean devils....
    yeah thats u...if it were me i'd have no where to go, but im cool with my parents so theres no need for that...

Lonsdale is offline New Member
    my parents are old school, they think things done 20yrs ago are still done today many people laugh about that but it's a serious problem with my parents.

i told my dad my goal in life the other night and he pretty much laughed in my face ,like that was heartbraking ,my dad is just so negative

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    get good grades and they leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonsdale
    my parents are old school, they think things done 20yrs ago are still done today many people laugh about that but it's a serious problem with my parents.

i told my dad my goal in life the other night and he pretty much laughed in my face ,like that was heartbraking ,my dad is just so negative
    i hears ya, my pops was an as*hole at one point when i was smokin weed all day, he wouldn't talk to me or anything...now since i been workin out hard and haven't got in trouble im cool as sh*t with him...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i hears ya, my pops was an as*hole at one point when i was smokin weed all day, he wouldn't talk to me or anything...now since i been workin out hard and haven't got in trouble im cool as sh*t with him...
    your folks tolerated you smoking weed? i'd be sent to rehab if i even got caught smoking weed. my folks are fifties old school

Quote Originally Posted by Lonsdale

my parents are the same way. real CONSERVATIVE so it was always an interesting experience when they use to catch me in high school getting all kinds of phucked up. i really just had to do well in school and constantly explain to them that i am my own person. they dont really accept it but if im not phucking up in life and i see them so little now that whenever i go home they dont want my whole break to be a constant argument. just be your own person and whatever you choose to do, do it a 100%. if your folks see you working hard they will probably chill out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    your folks tolerated you smoking weed? i'd be sent to rehab if i even got caught smoking weed. my folks are fifties old school
    what would they do if they found the sauce? be more pissed about that or pot? just curious

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Work 46 hours per week, and go to school full time. If that doesnt shut their filthy sewers, well then it's time to move out old-boy.

Thats exactly what i am doing. Time for me to move out as well. Sometime this summer.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just get my own place, if you can't pay for it on your own I'm sure you can get like 3 or 4 of your boys and share a spot together.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    My parents yelled at me one time accusing me of doing steroids . I said i am not. And i wasnt, i was telling the truth, it was during my off cycle

lol my dad juices with me..and we already have tempers...we were argueing over who was gona set up the weights and he said and i quote.."if you dont do it im takeing your steroids from you" oh hell no you just didnt old man LOL oh boy i got mad..we had a good workout though

Thread Information