Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148

    Angry Asshole Drivers...

    Why the **** are there so many ****ing asshole drivers?

    I might drive fast, but being in jobs that require travel I

    am always respectful of others on the roads, especially

    major highways... Well me and my girl are coming home

    from a day trip and I see this asshole coming up fast

    on us... We were on a major 4 lane interstate and goin

    probably 80MPH just cruising in one of the middle lanes and

    this asshole in a beat up truck is flying over 100MPH easy...

    There's trafic in front of him so when he gets beside us

    He just whips it over in front of us and I saw it coming so

    I laid hard on the brakes and he just misses clipping the entire

    front end which would have knocked us into a semi on our right...

    I think for about 1/2 a second and then chase the ****er... I'm

    was so ****ing mad i didn;t even know what i wanted to do, but

    I knew I wanted to hurt him real bad... My girl is yelling at me and

    telling me to calm down... I tell her F all that I'm beyond calming down...

    I pull besides the ****er and he's some redneck mofo driving a beat up

    truck looking like he was drunk as ****... I was freaking the **** out

    cut in front of him and slowed up wanting asshole to pull over so I

    could wreck him real ****ing bad... I pull back over into the

    other lane and let him get next to us windows down I'm telling the ****

    he's a dead man!!! I pull back in front and he pulls around and I'm throwing

    everything in the car that's not anchored down trying to piss him off enuf

    to be stupid enuf to pull over and throw with my crazy mutha ****ing ass!!!

    My girl is yelling, this pussy ain;t stopping and now my girl is mad as **** at

    me telling me I have issues and ****... ****!!! I never start **** with anyone

    BUT I SURE AS **** WILL FINISH **** ONCE IT STARTS AND WITHOUT MERCY...MUTHA ****ING ****... I MEMORIZED THIS ****ERS TAG AND
    TRUCK AND SAW WHERE HE GOT OFF THE HIGHWAY AND BEST BELIEVE
    I WILL NOT FORGET... HE HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF MEETING THE DEVIL
    AND LIVING TO TELL ABOUT IT THEN RUNNING INTO ME EVER AGAIN... MUTHA ****ING PIEICE OF **** MUTHA ****ER.... I'M SO FUC,KING PISSED!!

  2. #2
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Do you feel better now? Venting is such a nice thing...

    But...in all seriousness....I hate that as well...
    There should be designated AH's......(Asshole Highways)

    Just remember though...is jail time worth this dick??

  3. #3
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Yeah I feel a little better, but
    Doesn;t help being on cycle and **** and most girls
    just don't understand that part either... Still this ****er
    had better hope he's lucky and never runs into me on the street...
    ****er lives close to where I'm at I think... Bitch ass will get his...
    His dickhead move came real close to maybe killing both of us...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Do you feel better now? Venting is such a nice thing...

    But...in all seriousness....I hate that as well...
    There should be designated AH's......(Asshole Highways)
    Last edited by Jack87; 06-06-2004 at 07:39 PM.

  4. #4
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Yeah I feel a little better, but
    Doesn;t help being on cycle and **** and most girls
    just don't understand that part either... Still this ****er
    had better hope he's lucky and never runs into me on the street...
    ****er lives close to where I'm at I think... Bitch ass will get his...
    He dickhead move came real close to maybe killing both of us...
    I here ya....he's playin with fire...
    I felt the same way when I found my car keyed a couple weeks ago...
    But, unlike you...I have no idea who did it still.....

  5. #5
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    I get spooled up in traffic and I drive aggressively but always watch for everything, I feel for ya bro she will calm down eventually

  6. #6
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Yeah I know bro, but I drive for a living and never have I
    seen a more asshole move then this one, I was sure we were
    dead...

    There was nowhere to go and i knew this asshole was goin
    to do just what he did and he gets to drive away clear and
    do it again to someone else??? Not if I find him first i swear
    to ****ing god he won't...

    I here you on the jailtime, but there's ways around everything...

    peace

  7. #7
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I'm so ****ing pissed i can;t even spell what the **** im saying...

  8. #8
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Yea bro nothing gets me more pissed then when someone does something really stupid when i have loved ones in the car!

  9. #9
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    chill out bro, you dont wanna go to jail over a traffic altercation. it sucks but there will always be asshole drivers.

  10. #10
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    I used to hit 'em up with my paintball-gun before it became assault with a deadly weapon. Now I throw things.

    Laws leave no recourse for the temporarily insane.

  11. #11
    J Brainiac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    University of Georgia
    Posts
    16
    More so what if the crazy **** had a firearm? It is a losing situation which ever plan of action you might take but one altercation can have you losing alot more then you might have thought.

  12. #12
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    368
    Nothing gets the blood boiling like an asshole hiding behind a wheel. It's like as long as they're in a vehicle they can be all aggressive and badass...prolly a chicken**** that would walk across the street to avoid you if he wasn't in his car.

  13. #13
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Hmmmm......sounds like somebody has anger issues LOL.

  14. #14
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Hmmmm......sounds like somebody has anger issues LOL.
    It may be time for an intervention.

    It's hard talking to your friends about road-rage........

  15. #15
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    nothing like a gunshot to the face to make one feel better..LOL j/k bro

  16. #16
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Maybe just a few...
    I'll just blame the Test and Tren for now...
    Honest I don't have a problem with anger...

    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Hmmmm......sounds like somebody has anger issues LOL.

  17. #17
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I highly doubt he would have had a chance to do ****...
    Been in a few spots like that before, I'm still here...
    Besides he had it coming and I like to gamble anyway...
    But I'm cool now, just better not see that asshole again...

    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    nothing like a gunshot to the face to make one feel better..LOL j/k bro

  18. #18
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    You didnt destroy any apples or oranges, so we're still cool.

  19. #19
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Yeah it's all good, my girl still thinks I have issues...
    Go figure... She suggested just driving home like
    nothing happened... Like I could ever do that...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    You didnt destroy any apples or oranges, so we're still cool.

  20. #20
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Yeah it's all good, my girl still thinks I have issues...
    Go figure... She suggested just driving home like
    nothing happened... Like I could ever do that...lol

    I don't care what they say, they like having a person capable of doing terrible, violent things to people as a boyfriend.

    Just so long as you don't actually do it.

  21. #21
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Buffy, you know I am just teasing. I used to get road rage like eveybody else and then one day I just decided that it was simply not worth it. It's a waste of time and negative energy will just ruin your day. Hate to say it but your girl is right about this one IMO. Let things like this slide.

    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Maybe just a few...
    I'll just blame the Test and Tren for now...
    Honest I don't have a problem with anger...

  22. #22
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I know bro, but if it wasn't for the fact i drive 70,000-80,000 miles
    a year for my job and driving is like second nature this guy would
    have slammed into the front of us crossing over and pushed us under
    a semi that was right next to us... I'll admit to being short tempered,
    but usually can control it, but this **** was just to much... I have
    never seen anything like what this asshole did and I have driven that
    many miles for the last 6-7 years so i see alot of crazy ****... I would
    have wrecked him right on the side of the interstate if he would have
    been dumn enuf to pull over and it would not have been pretty...
    I would have got arrested for sure cus I would not have stopped beating
    him until someone pulled me off...

    Anyway bro thanks for the advice, I know you're right, but I still would
    have had to handle my business the only way I know how too...

    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Buffy, you know I am just teasing. I used to get road rage like eveybody else and then one day I just decided that it was simply not worth it. It's a waste of time and negative energy will just ruin your day. Hate to say it but your girl is right about this one IMO. Let things like this slide.

  23. #23
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    So some asshole driver turned you into another asshole driver???

    Dont hate yourself

    Ya I get mad too though, I flash my blue lights at em though and they calm down fast, prob think Im a cop (VFD)

  24. #24
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Yeah something like that, but I only wanted to be an asshole, not
    another asshole driver... i simply wanted the nice man to pull over
    and be willing to talk things over with me for a quick second...

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    So some asshole driver turned you into another asshole driver???

    Dont hate yourself

  25. #25
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    yea bro, sounds like you took it to seriously, and endangered alot of ppl to show off, im not knockin ya, bc on the right day i would have done that same thing, still you need to learn you can only control what you do, not him, so watch out for you, and protect yourself, now you can say what if he crashed and killed us both, well what if you crashed tryin to be a dick to him and killled ppl, same thing bro.... and as far as saying doenst help i was on cycle...thats just BS, bc you cant control yourself dont drag aas into it, thats what the a$$hole news anchors do.

  26. #26
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    ....I feel your pain buff.....I drive about the same miles as you do....see lots of stupid ass people....

    ...what really gets me is some of the dumbaces will even flip you off....acting all big and shiat.....but won't pull over for nothing.....chased a guy one day until he ran a red light and hit another car....decided I wouldn't do that anymore.....served him right though....

    peace,

    ttgb

  27. #27
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    i hate when people cut me off..or drive like idiots and almost run you out of the road..a few days ago a guy cut me off then slamed on his breaks and i think it was on purpose..i floored it and got beside him and motioned for him to fukin pull over NOW!! **** my face was red...the chicken shiot guned it and took off....test/fina/cheuqe drops=bad temper.....

  28. #28
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    test/fina/cheuqe drops=bad temper.....

    With that cycle, you'll be doing PCT in federal prison. Cheque drops , daamn!

  29. #29
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    With that cycle, you'll be doing PCT in federal prison. Cheque drops, daamn!
    i only got 5 days left on the drops..this will prolly be the last time i take them unless for a boxing match.....

  30. #30
    V_Xsucks's Avatar
    V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Why the **** are there so many ****ing asshole drivers?

    I might drive fast, but being in jobs that require travel I

    am always respectful of others on the roads, especially

    major highways... Well me and my girl are coming home

    from a day trip and I see this asshole coming up fast

    on us... We were on a major 4 lane interstate and goin

    probably 80MPH just cruising in one of the middle lanes and

    this asshole in a beat up truck is flying over 100MPH easy...

    There's trafic in front of him so when he gets beside us

    He just whips it over in front of us and I saw it coming so

    I laid hard on the brakes and he just misses clipping the entire

    front end which would have knocked us into a semi on our right...

    I think for about 1/2 a second and then chase the ****er... I'm

    was so ****ing mad i didn;t even know what i wanted to do, but

    I knew I wanted to hurt him real bad... My girl is yelling at me and

    telling me to calm down... I tell her F all that I'm beyond calming down...

    I pull besides the ****er and he's some redneck mofo driving a beat up

    truck looking like he was drunk as ****... I was freaking the **** out

    cut in front of him and slowed up wanting asshole to pull over so I

    could wreck him real ****ing bad... I pull back over into the

    other lane and let him get next to us windows down I'm telling the ****

    he's a dead man!!! I pull back in front and he pulls around and I'm throwing

    everything in the car that's not anchored down trying to piss him off enuf

    to be stupid enuf to pull over and throw with my crazy mutha ****ing ass!!!

    My girl is yelling, this pussy ain;t stopping and now my girl is mad as **** at

    me telling me I have issues and ****... ****!!! I never start **** with anyone

    BUT I SURE AS **** WILL FINISH **** ONCE IT STARTS AND WITHOUT MERCY...MUTHA ****ING ****... I MEMORIZED THIS ****ERS TAG AND
    TRUCK AND SAW WHERE HE GOT OFF THE HIGHWAY AND BEST BELIEVE
    I WILL NOT FORGET... HE HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF MEETING THE DEVIL
    AND LIVING TO TELL ABOUT IT THEN RUNNING INTO ME EVER AGAIN... MUTHA ****ING PIEICE OF **** MUTHA ****ER.... I'M SO FUC,KING PISSED!!

    Hey I went to anger management last year and it help me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •