OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Last Sopranos...Whatya think?

Well, the end finally came and went, and i have to say IMO this year sucked big time! As usual they left soooooooooooo many plots up in the air its just ridiculous!

The last show also sucked IMO. The only issue that was settled was with Tony's cousin, and thats not totally over with since Phill is still pissed he didnt get to wack Tony B. himself, and with Johnny Sax being busted he cant settle it for Tony. But who knows, they could do what they've been doing with good plots and forgetaboutit...

Now we have to wait 2 years for the final season....geeeesh i hope the wait is worth it cause this seasons sure wasnt!

OG

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down

It was a short ass season, what was it like 6 episodes? Waited 2 years for this. I am disappointed. It would of been a good season with the proper season closer. Thumbs down here.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't believe thye completely abandoned the storyline of Meadow's boyfriend catching that guy blowing the security guard. But that's just one of many that they didn't address.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I am a huge Sopranos fan and of course their were flaws..... But I still love the series regardless.. I'll give the series finale 2.5 stars out of 4

Act of God is offline Member
    worst seaon finale ever. it was nothing more than another episode

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I can't believe thye completely abandoned the storyline of Meadow's boyfriend catching that guy blowing the security guard. But that's just one of many that they didn't address.

Ya Vito got caught with his mouth in the cookie jar and thats it?? It could have bee such a great season if they only closed up most if not all the open plots....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im fuked up asoyytr! I toookl some spleepin pillss andffq ithhinki they are finkallky hitting me....im n it feeling to good. iv been feelin depresssed...................og

og

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It's a good fictional series.We all know there's no such thing as the Mofia anyway.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    It's a good fictional series.We all know there's no such thing as the Mofia anyway.

Yeah there is no such thing as the m-o-f-i-a.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah there is no such thing as the m-o-f-i-a.
    Tonight lozgodazzi sleeps with the fishes

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    2 years for the next season? WTF.....why 2 years? I have not heard that one...I liked this season...too bad Tony B. came and went so quickly...I am a big Buscemi fan...oh well...wasn't it crazy how Silvio actually spoke a full sentence??? LOL

decadbal is offline Banned
    i think it sucked balls.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought it was betetr than the rest of the season at least the last to episodes someone got whacked

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i must be one of the only people who has never watched a full episode of the Sopranos...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

talon is offline Senior Member
    na Danielle I think Ive seen one....maybe two...its a good show though when I did watch it...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    na Danielle I think Ive seen one....maybe two...its a good show though when I did watch it...

where the hell have u been?!!?!?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

My cpu crashed around Dec. and tuition fees have kept me from being able to fix it.This kept me offline and out of the loop..LOL. Luckily though, Im taking 16 hours of business courses this summer and at my University they are all online, so hopefully Ill be on more. Whats up w/ you girl?

My cpu crashed around Dec. and tuition fees have kept me from being able to fix it.This kept me offline and out of the loop..LOL. Luckily though, Im taking 16 hours of business courses this summer and at my University they are all online, so hopefully Ill be on more. Whats up w/ you girl?
    good to see you back around Talon!!Don't get all teary eyed when you see my post count...lol...

WOW bro, you have def. been a little hore...almost 10 grand your a golden god.....
    Good to hear from you though, how is training?

WOW bro, you have def. been a little hore...almost 10 grand your a golden god.....
    Good to hear from you though, how is training?
    Everything is good bro...quite a few bros have been asking about you...so I'm sure they'll all be glad to see you back on the board again.

Everything is good bro...quite a few bros have been asking about you...so I'm sure they'll all be glad to see you back on the board again.
    Nahhh I didnt miss that homo one bit

Yhea, Im not going to be able to be on as much, just when Im in the cpu lab working on class, but Ill def. drop some lines....

Hey Talon bro good to see u!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey Talon bro good to see u!

OG
    Wow, you too man. Sorry to hijack your thread. How is the car? If I remember correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Nahhh I didnt miss that homo one bit
    Alright you little midget, half of a basterd...I havnt been able to rip on someone as ugly as you in a while....dont get me started....

Wow, you too man. Sorry to hijack your thread. How is the car? If I remember correctly?

No worries bro, u have full reign over any of my posts... The cars good thxs! Iv been looking at a turbo for it, but with everything its gonna run around 5'grand +....errrrrrr Soooo i might pass, plus im thinking about selling it? There are a lot of nice cars out there now, and iv never been one to keep cars long.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    No worries bro, u have full reign over any of my posts... The cars good thxs! Iv been looking at a turbo for it, but with everything its gonna run around 5'grand +....errrrrrr Soooo i might pass, plus im thinking about selling it? There are a lot of nice cars out there now, and iv never been one to keep cars long.

OG
    Im assuming you still have the Honda? Yhea, as far as the cars, I still have mine also (eagle talon). Ill be selling it soon, cause Im finishing all of my course work this spring and will be graduating. I need a less expensive to maintain more reliable car. Mine is extremely fast, but with all of that performance comes routine maintenance that I wont be able to afford because of grad school and the time it will consume.

Im assuming you still have the Honda? Yhea, as far as the cars, I still have mine also (eagle talon). Ill be selling it soon, cause Im finishing all of my course work this spring and will be graduating. I need a less expensive to maintain more reliable car. Mine is extremely fast, but with all of that performance comes routine maintenance that I wont be able to afford because of grad school and the time it will consume.

Knock on wood i havent had any trouble with mine....Although i did have to change the back rear tires and then i got a nail in the side wall and had to buy another new one...errrrrrrr My dad blamed it on the car, but we know that could happen to any car... He just doesnt like me driving the s2000. He thinks its to small....Im going to look at the new magnum, gto, cts caddy and maybe a few others. Im going back to comfort, but with some hp behind it...

Did u ever get the v-tec controller for it? I remember u were looking for one? Ya bro, school is more important ur doing the right thing.

OG

Thread Information