BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

It Happened Again!!!!!

For the second consecutive first day of the workweek (I can't say second consecutive Monday because of the holiday weekend having tuesday be the first day the week prior to this) I awoke MUCH, MUCH earlier than necessary to head out to the gym for my morning cardio session only to find that the incompetent bastards running this particular Gold's Gym branch are somehow incapable of hiring individuals capable of getting up as early and regularly as the *several* "regulars" who have now been ****ed over at the start of two consecutive workweeks....what a ****ing way to start the week! Twice in a row no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've composed quite the angry email to 'corporate', and plan on having some very choice words with the manager of this location as soon as possible. This is just disgusting and offensive service...particularly for a national chain. Boy am I pissed off....i think I might just post a copy of the letter I wrote and make it my PERSONAL MISSION to have the reputation of this branch tarnished beyond belief (though they're doing a **** good job already on their own....****ers).

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    For the second consecutive first day of the workweek (I can't say second consecutive Monday because of the holiday weekend having tuesday be the first day the week prior to this) I awoke MUCH, MUCH earlier than necessary to head out to the gym for my morning cardio session only to find that the incompetent bastards running this particular Gold's Gym branch are somehow incapable of hiring individuals capable of getting up as early and regularly as the *several* "regulars" who have now been ****ed over at the start of two consecutive workweeks....what a ****ing way to start the week! Twice in a row no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've composed quite the angry email to 'corporate', and plan on having some very choice words with the manager of this location as soon as possible. This is just disgusting and offensive service...particularly for a national chain. Boy am I pissed off....i think I might just post a copy of the letter I wrote and make it my PERSONAL MISSION to have the reputation of this branch tarnished beyond belief (though they're doing a **** good job already on their own....****ers).

i remember you bitching about this last week, two weeks in a row huh? your always the unlucky early bird. i guess it doesnt pay to be an eager beaver at your gold's gym. i would demand reparation from the manager for your trouble!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would deffinately work em over for membership and how to word this is to say

"why would you allow this serious injustice to your members, is this the customer service that you extend to all your members. My time is very valuable and I should be compencated for the trouble." Or something to that effect anyway dont write angry take the emotion out of the equation to get something otherwise you probably get nothing or not as much as you could have

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I would deffinately work em over for membership and how to word this is to say

"why would you allow this serious injustice to your members, is this the customer service that you extend to all your members. My time is very valuable and I should be compencated for the trouble." Or something to that effect anyway dont write angry take the emotion out of the equation to get something otherwise you probably get nothing or not as much as you could have
    bingo! done this a couple of times huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bingo! done this a couple of times huh?

I am a buyer for a living and my whole day revolves around getting people to do things they dont want too. There is no emotion in biz just money

I am a buyer for a living and my whole day revolves around getting people to do things they dont want too. There is no emotion in biz just money
    i wish i could learn how to get people to do things they dint want to. seems like a nice trait to have. must come in pretty handy

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i wish i could learn how to get people to do things they dint want to. seems like a nice trait to have. must come in pretty handy
    Most people think I am kind of cold until they get to know me, and I follow the rule nobody will know your stupid if you keep your mouth shut. Always listen and formulate a plan and never give up no matter what they say, oh and it doesnt hurt to look like you will unscrew their head off their shoulders at any given second. With women its almost the same but I smile instead of keeping my poker face

Most people think I am kind of cold until they get to know me, and I follow the rule nobody will know your stupid if you keep your mouth shut. Always listen and formulate a plan and never give up no matter what they say, oh and it doesnt hurt to look like you will unscrew their head off their shoulders at any given second. With women its almost the same but I smile instead of keeping my poker face

you being a big dude looking hella jacked, i too would buy anything your trying to sell me rather than get my head bitten off

Its the prada suits and french cuffed shirts and the dark glases, smoke and mirros bro

Thread Information