Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405

    Unhappy Drama extreme (cont from "saw my hot ex")

    Ok really what the **** is this ****ing ****! ok if u read my last post u know i saw my ex running then she called me later that night. This is starting to get to me again. Im losing sleep again Well heres what she sent me today.
    Heres the text message i got "U know if we wouldve just went on a break everything would b perfect bet us. 2yrs later i was finally ready n miss what we had so much. just felt like sharing."
    Then i get this on AIM:
    ex girl: hey
    Juice: hi
    ex girl: how ya doing
    Juice: ok... kinda tired... long day
    Juice: u?
    ex girl: ya...me too this is like my firstw day off and normally i make my day olff other work to get done but not too much todya
    Juice: so ur tired from no work? lol
    ex girl: i feel ****y
    ex girl: im tired from working 6-7days a week
    Juice: oh ok
    Juice: wow 7 days is alot of work
    ex girl: before i quit working at the gym i was doing 445 am -2pm then to the restaurant at 5 til close
    Juice: **** 4:45=-O
    ex girl: ya
    Juice: id have to go to sleep at like 8pm
    ex girl: thats why i ended up qutting
    ex girl: ya n i cant sleep
    ex girl: so soe nights i just didnt
    Juice: yea
    Juice: i bet
    Juice: i couldnt do that
    ex girl yaa it sucked
    ex girl: it wore me out
    Juice: i bet it did
    ex girl then going out with my friend til all hours
    ex girl i didnt sleep at all
    ex girl im so sick of everything
    Juice: yea that will wear u down fast
    ex girl ya
    Juice: i was doing that for awhile... now i cant stay out late if i gotta get up. Im back to my 8hours of sleep thing
    ex girl: well i dont sleep still but i really just want to never talk to most of my friends agaib
    ex girl: the ones i like r leaving
    Juice: that sucks... i know how that is
    ex girl: ya it def sux
    ex girl: i just want my old life back so bad
    ex girl: i was so dum,b to give it up
    ex girl: but too little too late
    Juice: yea i miss it too
    ex girl: well im starvnig...got to eat

    What the hell is going on? im so confused

  2. #2
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Bro never rechew your food, its hard and I have been there but dont think it will be any different. It hurts rel bad but man up go find a bar skank or 2 to help you get through this. Oh and sever all communication

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    This is lke a terrible soap opera that never made the air.

  4. #4
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    maybe she ment it in a diffrent retrospect.. meaning that she wanned her life back when she wouldnt have to work so hard and had time to chill with her friends and you might have taken it the wrong way.. thus why she just bounced on you.. just an idea..

  5. #5
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    maybe she ment it in a diffrent retrospect.. meaning that she wanned her life back when she wouldnt have to work so hard and had time to chill with her friends and you might have taken it the wrong way.. thus why she just bounced on you.. just an idea..
    nah she came back on and talking more about how she misses me

  6. #6
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Bro, ALL chicks are wacked in the head, its just to what extent. Dont try and figure them out. Ur better off beating ur head against a walll.....Trust me im in the same boat i know....errrrrrrrrrrrrr

    OG

  7. #7
    crazle43764's Avatar
    crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    224
    Dont go back down that road again man its gonna be as bumpy as it was before!

  8. #8
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by crazle43764
    Dont go back down that road again man its gonna be as bumpy as it was before!
    ok i just talked to her for like 30min... to long to post the convo up. She poured her heart out. Said the only thing stoping her to come by and watch a DVD is because im to big now and not as cute. Said she liked me best when i was 130 (when i was sick back in the day). I was like well i hated myself back then and am happy with my body now. blah blah blah... then she had to go say bye to a friend leaving town. AHHHHHHHHH i hate this crap

  9. #9
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    ok i just talked to her for like 30min... to long to post the convo up. She poured her heart out. Said the only thing stoping her to come by and watch a DVD is because im to big now and not as cute. Said she liked me best when i was 130 (when i was sick back in the day). I was like well i hated myself back then and am happy with my body now. blah blah blah... then she had to go say bye to a friend leaving town. AHHHHHHHHH i hate this crap
    Why don't you just f uckin' block her on AIM and not take her phone calls? Obviously you LOOOOOOOOOVE ALL of this drama. You're feeding into it.

    Stop making all of these thread. The advice you get has absolutely no effect because you turn around and do the same thing again. At this point you're just wasting bandwidth and everyone else's time.

  10. #10
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by crazle43764
    Dont go back down that road again man its gonna be as bumpy as it was before!

    Again dont go there, this is why ''Your to big now" frigg'n blow me trust me bro this where it ends never talk to her again, if you see her in traffic run drive off look the other way sever all ties

  11. #11
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    im to big now and not as cute.
    Why did you let her insult you? She does wonders for your self esteem huh?

    I would have hung up the phone or called her a scank. She's not your gf so what does it matter what she thinks? Tell her to piss off.

  12. #12
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Again dont go there, this is why ''Your to big now" frigg'n blow me trust me bro this where it ends never talk to her again, if you see her in traffic run drive off look the other way sever all ties
    You see her in traffic again run her over.

  13. #13
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    I dont really care.... i like myself now. I miss her and any girl i meet doesnt measure up to her at all. I love her and i dont love drama. I just wish it never ended. i want things the way they used to be. Im just having dreams of grandeur. I miss her a lot

  14. #14
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Why did you let her insult you? She does wonders for your self esteem huh?

    I would have hung up the phone or called her a scank. She's not your gf so what does it matter what she thinks? Tell her to piss off.

    exactly its all about her feelings not yours. "I liked you when" go fu<k her friends bro hard and stop letting her get you down I know it hurts but burry that stuff and take it out on a stripper or bar scank or her sister

  15. #15
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    I dont really care.... i like myself now. I miss her and any girl i meet doesnt measure up to her at all.
    Measure up to her? For what?

    Why is she the ruler that other women have to measure to? She's FAR from perfect. And measure up in what way? Other girls you meet aren't total head cases that like to insult you and keep you under their thumb?

    Who cares if she has a bangin' body and looks if she has a $hitty personality. I'll take personality and average looks any day over a hot total bitch.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 06-07-2004 at 07:37 PM.

  16. #16
    crazle43764's Avatar
    crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    224
    I second that!!!

  17. #17
    Shredder's Avatar
    Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Measure up to her? For what?

    Why is she the ruler that other women have to measure to? She's FAR from perfect. And measure up in what way? Other girls you meet aren't total head cases that like to insult you and keep them under their thumb?

    Who cares if she has a bangin' body and looks if she has a $hitty personality. I'll take personality and average looks any day over a hot total bitch.
    There you go bro...let a hoe be a hoe. You cant be captain saveahoe. Do your thing bro. She opened the door for you to do other things for your self. Use this oppertunity to find some else better. **** her! Dont give your life to her. She has her own life and you have yours. Love your self before you love some else. dont even talk to her.

  18. #18
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    This is lke a terrible soap opera that never made the air.
    i agree...let it go man..for gods sake let it go!!!!!!

  19. #19
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    move on...its your best bet...it may seem hard right now but I'll bet if you met a kick azz chick tomorrow you would forget about her...

  20. #20
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    interesting !

  21. #21
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    thanks guys... i know this seems so obvious. Normally i think logically, but my feelings are getting in the way of normal thinking. Im going to try to get some sleep now. key word is try

  22. #22
    Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Why did you let her insult you? She does wonders for your self esteem huh?

    I would have hung up the phone or called her a scank. She's not your gf so what does it matter what she thinks? Tell her to piss off.
    F#### that next time you see her in traffic juice run her over, keep going and growing. Ever hea the three F's of relationships. The last F is FORGET EM. Just my $.02

  23. #23
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Well I'm going to get slammed for this one...

    This may bug you for the rest of your life...why not go for it again? It may work out between you two. If it doesn't...then you at least know. Not knowing is the killer.

    Is she right for you...or is she right for you at this stage of your life. Big difference. Are you on a dry spell and may be over looking some issues?

  24. #24
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    I can't see you getting slammed for this. One way or the other this kid needs to make a decision and take some ACTION, not sit onine and cry about it like a 12 year old girl. Try to get her back, never talk to her again, it doesn't matter which one you pick but for god's sake DO SOMETHING. You have been given all the advice you could possibly need now you just need to decide whether you prefer ACTION or INTERNET DRAMA. I am using capitilization for extrmeme emphasis here a la Bermich lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Well I'm going to get slammed for this one...

    This may bug you for the rest of your life...why not go for it again? It may work out between you two. If it doesn't...then you at least know. Not knowing is the killer.

  25. #25
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    Dude it is time to drop it like it's hot..Chicks suck ass and I over all of them...just bone em sometimes and then bail.......don't trust anyone!!!

  26. #26
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Why do you even talk to her anymore, move on.

  27. #27
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Well I'm going to get slammed for this one...

    This may bug you for the rest of your life...why not go for it again? It may work out between you two. If it doesn't...then you at least know. Not knowing is the killer.

    Is she right for you...or is she right for you at this stage of your life. Big difference. Are you on a dry spell and may be over looking some issues?
    The thing is it's not be the second time. It would be more like the 4th or 5th try. It doesn't work, Juicehoe just can't see it.

  28. #28
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Why do you even talk to her anymore, move on.
    I went through a relationship like this where we had nothing but drama 24/7. We were together for 4 years and then it took 3 years just to break up. (Break up, try again, over and over) In my head I thought that's what all relationships were like. Now that I'm older I know better. I can see the signs. First sign I got a drama queen or nut case, I'm out. F uck it, I don't have time for bull$hit. Hopefully Juicehoe will learn this lesson soon.

  29. #29
    M PWR's Avatar
    M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    126
    Sorry about all the hassles your having bro, But seriously i didn't know people got like this.

    Girls come and go, i've always been brought up to think thats a good thing.

    I guess i'm a little self centered and all, can't u just let it go?

    I usually either stop talking to my ex's or i'm still good friends, none of this sort of stuff.

    Best of luck with it all either way.

    -Sean

  30. #30
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I went through a relationship like this where we had nothing but drama 24/7. We were together for 4 years and then it took 3 years just to break up. (Break up, try again, over and over) In my head I thought that's what all relationships were like. Now that I'm older I know better. I can see the signs. First sign I got a drama queen or nut case, I'm out. F uck it, I don't have time for bull$hit. Hopefully Juicehoe will learn this lesson soon.

    OMG. That is THE WORST type of relationship. The PITTY relationship. You just drag it on hoping she will do something so obviously wrong that she cant blame you for breaking up with her. But they know when they are in a probation type relationship. One slip up and it is over. No questions asked and no explinations. They never seem to fvck up during that time, so the relationship just keeps dragging on.

    Then there is that relationship like Carlos explained where it wasnt all that bad but you really dont get anything out of it. No fun, no real attatchment, no real bond. It is like a filler. It doesnt have any nutritional content, but it is just something to eat. Maybe over time something will click. Maybe you will find that "first sight" romance when you two first met.

    There are many types of relationships. The "NEXT ONE" always seems like the perfect one. No ones advice can steer you away from it.


    BUT STOP BEING A PUSSY AND START BEING A MAN. GIRLS DONT LIKE GUYS WHO ACT LIKE PUSSIES. Regardless of how big you say you are, you are still acting like a whipped pussy. VERY BIG TURN OFF.

  31. #31
    medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    231
    If you still like her get back with her. I dont know what you're waiting for. Life is about being happy and if she is what you want, and it sounds like you do, take what you want.

  32. #32
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    OMG. That is THE WORST type of relationship. The PITTY relationship. You just drag it on hoping she will do something so obviously wrong that she cant blame you for breaking up with her. But they know when they are in a probation type relationship. One slip up and it is over. No questions asked and no explinations. They never seem to fvck up during that time, so the relationship just keeps dragging on.

    Then there is that relationship like Carlos explained where it wasnt all that bad but you really dont get anything out of it. No fun, no real attatchment, no real bond. It is like a filler. It doesnt have any nutritional content, but it is just something to eat. Maybe over time something will click. Maybe you will find that "first sight" romance when you two first met.

    There are many types of relationships. The "NEXT ONE" always seems like the perfect one. No ones advice can steer you away from it.


    BUT STOP BEING A PUSSY AND START BEING A MAN. GIRLS DONT LIKE GUYS WHO ACT LIKE PUSSIES. Regardless of how big you say you are, you are still acting like a whipped pussy. VERY BIG TURN OFF.
    You got that right. For me there is no point in being with someone if you feel happy 50% of the time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •