Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

WOMEN!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok bros, i made a HUGE mistake and tried contacting my x gf. Boy was that a mistake!!! Just to give a little history.....When we met i was actually supposed to be setup with her sister, but for whatever reason we started talking first and immediately hit it off. I mean things went so fast it was like it was meant to be. I never connected with a female like i did with her. Not even with my x wife did i have a connection like this. We would talk at least 10 times everyday and we would see each other just about everyday. Whether it was meeting for lunch or me coming over after work and hanging out. About two, three months into our relationship she tells me she was engaged and that her "x" broke off their engagement. Now, she tells me she was going to break it off, but i guess he jumped the gun and beat her too it. She starts telling about all the horrible things he did and how much of a jerk he was and that her family didnt like him...yadda..yadda...yadda....So i had no reason to think it would be an issue. Well, about 6 months into the relationship she starts breaking down about she misses him.... Im like, how can u miss someone that did the things this guy did to u?!?! Anyway, i tell her that i cant deal with this and she has to make up her mind about what she wants, and maybe its a good idea we dont talk anymore. As soon as i say that she starts crying telling me thats not what she wants. This goes on for a week or so. I tell her that im not going to compete with this guy for her. That she needs to figure out what she wants.......Ohhh, just so u know the guy doesnt even live in the same state as her/us.

Anyway, we stopped talking for the last few months. An email here or there, but nothing of any substance. Iv been dating and trying to get her out of my mind, but i just cant. Iv never believed in soul mates till i met her....errrrrrrr Well, i get the nerve up to email her and tell her how i was feeling. Please, next time i wanna do something like this someone STOP ME!! Here is a copy of her email back to me.....

M,

I wish you only the best and wanted to let you know that I have wonderful memories of times we shared too. I am so sorry it did not work out for us, but no one is to blame). I just do not see long term potential with us. Remember, as a friend am always here for you. I also know if I ever needed a friend that you would be there too. However, it is difficult for both of us to be friends at the present time. Maybe after more time passes.

Please send my regards to your family as well.

C

WTF does "I just do not see long term potential with us." mean!?! I was floored when i read that. I have a very good job, i have a great family, i own a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, im a good looking guy, good shape, good morals...etc. We got along great, if we got into a disagreement we were always able to talk it out. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im very sorry to ramble and post my problems here. I just dont have anyone to talk to about it.... Im hurtin bigtime!!

OG

barbarian is offline Banned
    thats cold..oh so cold..to hell with that biotch

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldn't have contacted her bro. girls with that kind of attitude are dizzy cows... they don't know what the hell they want. they lack any sort of integrity. next time don't walk, RUN away...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    you shouldn't have contacted her bro. girls with that kind of attitude are dizzy cows... they don't know what the hell they want. they lack any sort of integrity. next time don't walk, RUN away...

I have been in a simillar situation as of late, again I will say never rechew your d@mn food once over its over you cant go back no matter what we want its done finished in the toillet. Og bro I will offer you the same advice as jh go find a stripper a waitress a cigarrette smoking bar scank just get through it bro. We are all here for ya too

alphamedic is offline Associate Member
    Don't be sorry for telling us about it. It happens to everyone at one time or another....It did happen to me too by the way...I prolly would have emailed her to in a last ditch effort....but sounds like it would be better to let go...it worked for me..I used my pain for good...exercising alot helped me take my mind off my pain when I went through the same thing...(and started my first cycle at that time as well....lol)

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    ive said it before ill say it again, women are confusing! I have lived with them in shared houses, had them as 'best mates', but its as soon as you try to have a relationship with one thats when they begin to operate in a way thats not only confusing but contradictory. I feel for you mate. If youre anything like me, the only advice i can give you is keep busy and and focus on other things. If you dont see her for a year, maybe youll have forgotten her.
    Or you cold get really obsessive, take loads of pictures of her and go to www.realdoll.com and get them to make you a lifesize copy. (sorry, just seen a programme on them).

Sigh! Thxs bros. It means a lot to me that i can come here and open my heart up to u guys! I knew better, i just couldnt help myself...

Iv been dating, iv had fuk buddies come over, but nuttin fills the void i have inside....errrrrrrrrrrrr

OG

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hey OG.....It's totally her loss. I feel your pain...I just went through it myself. You deserve a woman that appreciates you. She's out there. Keep your chin up
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Sorry bro. Women are evil, that's a scientific fact.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Did you NEED to go THERE? Don't get ME started up in here!!!!!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hey OG.....It's totally her loss. I feel your pain...I just went through it myself. You deserve a woman that appreciates you. She's out there. Keep your chin up

Thxs CB!! Thats very nice of you to say!! Siiiiiigh....

OG

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....hang in there bro.....things happen for a reason....never seems like it at the time.....but that is always the case......

tbrocato is offline Member
    **** her in the ass if you can and make it bleed !

It really hurts. Im not going to do anything, but i am thinking stupid thoughts right now....siiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Thanks for letting me vent and understanding bros and broetts....

og

alabama is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Sorry bro. Women are evil, that's a scientific fact.
    yes they are

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    It really hurts. Im not going to do anything, but i am thinking stupid thoughts right now....siiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Thanks for letting me vent and understanding bros and broetts....

og

Its ok bro. Seroiusly, you will find someone just as good if not better and with a much bigger ass to slap! Juice up get big and everything will work out

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear u bud... its hard. I kinda want to know why she said that now

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    it does really suck when someone has feelings somewhat stronger or differently than the other person... I have been there before... and the feeling bites!
    but... i know you derserve better, and NEVER settle for less... just remember..always keep your SELF WORTH.. Do not.. . and I mean, DO NOT contact her again....
    It will be for your own good.....

There are many other women out there who deserve you!

Babyweight

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    OG, I had a really close female friend untill last year. Nothing in it just friends, but anyway, we fought over something stupid last year and fell out. I wrote her some emails and got the same response you did. So I said ''fvck it, move on''. I must stress it was just a friendship, anyway she contacted me about something and we started chatting again, but its not the same and never will be. I know its hard, but your going to have to admit defeat sometime as it'll never get back to where it once was.

However having said that, I hope you have better luck than I did.

siiigh....The hard part i guess is wondering what happened. One minute everything was great and the next BAM over. If i had something concrete to say, ya thats what i did wrong, then i think it might be easier, but for the life of me i cant figure out what it is.....

I want to thank each and everyone of u who have posted here. It does mean a lot to me to have ur support!

og....little og cause im feelin little....

siiigh....The hard part i guess is wondering what happened. One minute everything was great and the next BAM over. If i had something concrete to say, ya thats what i did wrong, then i think it might be easier, but for the life of me i cant figure out what it is.....

I want to thank each and everyone of u who have posted here. It does mean a lot to me to have ur support!

og....little og cause im feelin little....
    Bro if your down come up here and we will go grab some new ones

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Hey bro. Don't dwell on it. You're a successful person and you can do much better. You DESERVE someone who will love you as much as you love them. If it isnt meant to be, then so be it. Bro you're going to have to move on (which I know must be incredibly difficult, since I went through something very similar.) You're always going to have that nagging feeling of WTF just happened, but try not to think about that since it will just make you feel worse.

You'll make it bud, you just need some time to heal (didnt want this to sound cheezy)

allsaucedup is offline Member
    hey og sorry to here about this man you seem like a good bro and are always willing to help me when i ask for it. i however was in a similar situation not long ago ecept iwas in your ex's position. The girl was a great person she was a nurse had her own house was a great looking girl and we got along great. I just did not get that feeling for her. No knock on you or my ex but it is hard to stay with someone that you just dont have that feeling for. I wish i could explain it better but i cant it sucks bro and good luck finding someone else i sure it will all work out for you in the end.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey OG Im sorry to hear that bro, I know how you feel, Ive been there too many times before, its her loss bro. Try not to play it over in your mind, thats the worst thing you could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Hey OG Im sorry to hear that bro, I know how you feel, Ive been there too many times before, its her loss bro. Try not to play it over in your mind, thats the worst thing you could do.

Its bouncing around my head like a pinball....errrrr Make it stop, make it stop!

Thxs bro! Maybe if i stare long enough at ur avatar pic i'll forget her...

og - still feeling small

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, i have never seen so many people on a forum have problems with girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron

Theres nuttin funny about it bro. It SUCKS!

og

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    heavy

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sure it does suck, I am either extremely lucky or just very good. I dont run into these problems.

I am sure it does suck, I am either extremely lucky or just very good. I dont run into these problems.

Bro, ur still a youngin August 27, 1984 .....believe me its coming sooner or later u will experience it.....Im 35, i have a few years on u...

og - still feelin small

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Could be worse, you could be on a forum where guys were having relationship trouble with other guys......

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Could be worse, you could be on a forum where guys were having relationship trouble with other guys......

ohhhhhh ouch

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    OG...This is how I see it Bro.

You didn't do anything wrong or slip up at all. What happend here is obvious! She was not yet ready for a relationship with you when you two clicked. On top of that she kept it under wraps that she had been engaged for a few months. A womans heart is like a VIP seat....If someone is still sitting there you can't get a seat no matter what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    OG...This is how I see it Bro.

You didn't do anything wrong or slip up at all. What happend here is obvious! She was not yet ready for a relationship with you when you two clicked. On top of that she kept it under wraps that she had been engaged for a few months. A womans heart is like a VIP seat....If someone is still sitting there you can't get a seat no matter what you do.

You are so right bro. She was with this fool for 6 years, and i actually met her 6 days after they split up....That i didnt know till it was already to late for me.....I was in love....errrrrrrrrr

I know i shouldnt be beating myself up over it. Because i know in my heart i didnt do anything wrong.

og

go get a nice sleezy stripper bro

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele

Iv had'em bro...Iv been dating and iv even had fuk buddies come over, buuuuut it hasnt taken my mind off of her....

og

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    This could surely work in the short run...Never fall for a stripper though or you could end up living my quote.

Iv had'em bro...Iv been dating and iv even had fuk buddies come over, buuuuut it hasnt taken my mind off of her....

og
    Oh I am sorry, I have similar problem and same kind of pain this helps but you still miss it I know. But doing everything I see keeps me from calling or doing something stupid and get run over some more

Oh I am sorry, I have similar problem and same kind of pain this helps but you still miss it I know. But doing everything I see keeps me from calling or doing something stupid and get run over some more

I reall appreciate u and everyone else bro!! I cant really talk to my friends or family about this.....This is helping, even if just for a moment....

og

I reall appreciate u and everyone else bro!! I cant really talk to my friends or family about this.....This is helping, even if just for a moment....

og
    Believe me I understand chin up bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information