geardup is offline Associate Member

question about gf

K im not sure if this is the rigth forum but i was wondering with all the females out there if they have ever experienced while on the BC pill decreased sex drives.. seems whenever my gf gets on the pill for a while she starts losing interest in sex.. well like she doesnt have the urge to do it as often anymore.. she stopped taking it for a few months and we had the bext sex for like 2 months.. then she got back on it.. and like 2-3 months in she started losing it again? just wondering if this has ever happened before.. and if its normal.. my gf is 20 yrs old.
    thanks

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Birth control can have all kinds of crazy effects...of course symptoms will vary from one to the next...but It is not uncommon to experience decrease in sexual drive when on certain kinds...to decrease effects one may want to try changing to a different kind...until they find the brand that brings the least problems...I find the birth control patch has worked very well for me...is rather mild...and very convenient...only have to think about it once a week...so much less chance for forgetting...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    Birth control can have all kinds of crazy effects...of course symptoms will vary from one to the next...but It is not uncommon to experience decrease in sexual drive when on certain kinds...to decrease effects one may want to try changing to a different kind...until they find the brand that brings the least problems...I find the birth control patch has worked very well for me...is rather mild...and very convenient...only have to think about it once a week...so much less chance for forgetting...

Vix is giving u good advice bro. My x wife was having troubles with her birth control and once they started changing it up she finally found one that didnt bother her. I recommend she talks to her gyno about it....Good luck!

OG

is there anything you know of that we can get her to boost her sex drive naturally? she is interested as well.. i dont know ive never really run into somehting like this before?

decadbal is offline Banned
    that sounds out of whack bro... maybe shes depressed or something, ever talk to her about it? be gentle, dont have it come out wrong... good luck bro

mass junkie is offline banned
    I work for a world famous Birth Control Manufacturer and I need a good woman like you for hours upon hours of extensive testing and research

she says theres nothing wrong.. she has no different feelings or anything.. just doesnt feel in the mood for sex as often as she used to.. and neither of us can figure out what it is.. and when we do have sex.. its like no wheres near as good as it used to be.. like after she gets off it hurts her she says.. as soon as she has an orgasm we cant go any longer cause it hurts her? i dono i found it kinda weird too... was just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I work for a world famous Birth Control Manufacturer and I need a good woman like you for hours upon hours of extensive testing and research
    ...maybe when I'm done with Swolecat's sex wax study..he said I'd be helping mankind...and it was my civic duty or something...so much research...so little time

Has she talked to her gyno about that?..only way you'll truly know what's up...xxxSass

Quote Originally Posted by geardup
    she says theres nothing wrong.. she has no different feelings or anything.. just doesnt feel in the mood for sex as often as she used to.. and neither of us can figure out what it is.. and when we do have sex.. its like no wheres near as good as it used to be.. like after she gets off it hurts her she says.. as soon as she has an orgasm we cant go any longer cause it hurts her? i dono i found it kinda weird too... was just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    It's the BC. Just as Vixi said.... I found the IUD worked best for me. Very effective, no chemicals, no weight gain...nothing.

Docs will only usually allow it with someone in a monogamous relationship.

She needs to talk to her doctor. May just need a shift in dosage.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Has she talked to her gyno about that?..only way you'll truly know what's up...xxxSass
    have you ever heard of something like this though?? like i have never heard anyone of my friends with similar situations or anything.. i dont know whats wrong.. she doesnt wanna go see a doctor she thinks its like normal for her to be like that

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Yes....the hormones effect people in different ways. When I was on DEPO I was MEAN. On the pill I was emotional. Everyone is different.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

It may be normal...but it doesn't mean you have to live with it...it's also normal to seek help to change it...

have you ever heard of something like this though?? like i have never heard anyone of my friends with similar situations or anything.. i dont know whats wrong.. she doesnt wanna go see a doctor she thinks its like normal for her to be like that

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Its also normal to find someone else if it becomes to much of problem...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Its also normal to find someone else if it becomes to much of problem...lol
    HMMMMM...We don't talk about that study....lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    Very normal.. I havnt experienced that pain .. but i lost my sex drive completly during the last month of school.. too much stress..

has anything changed in her life that might be causing stress???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    ...maybe when I'm done with Swolecat's sex wax study..he said I'd be helping mankind...and it was my civic duty or something...so much research...so little time
    We're gonna be doing some O.T. on this one babygirl.

~SC~

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i guess its a case to case basis bro, my ex had no problem getting turned on, in fact i think it even got her hornier, well this is my experience. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Very normal.. I havnt experienced that pain .. but i lost my sex drive completly during the last month of school.. too much stress..

has anything changed in her life that might be causing stress???
    no not that i know of.. that is why its very frustrating for me cause i dont know what it is that could be causing this and neither does she... this is why i blamed it on her pill cause we dont see anything else it could possibly be

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    When my wife used BC pill she had no sex drive at all. ****, why do you need BC pills if you have no sex?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dude - your name is freeking me out a tad - I may have to change it a bit - gearedup was very well known (and respected) on the boards before his untimely death -

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Can I watch??? Please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    We're gonna be doing some O.T. on this one babygirl.

~SC~

thegorilla is offline Associate Member
    K im not sure if this is the rigth forum but i was wondering with all the females out there if they have ever experienced while on the BC pill decreased sex drives.. seems whenever my gf gets on the pill for a while she starts losing interest in sex.. well like she doesnt have the urge to do it as often anymore.. she stopped taking it for a few months and we had the bext sex for like 2 months.. then she got back on it.. and like 2-3 months in she started losing it again? just wondering if this has ever happened before.. and if its normal.. my gf is 20 yrs old.
    thanks
    If its bad at 20....you wont ever get any when shes 30...dump her !

TheInfamousApe

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thegorilla
    If its bad at 20....you wont ever get any when shes 30...dump her !

TheInfamousApe
    now thats not cool.. some people just go through times when they feel like this..back off.. that was sh*tty advice!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    now thats not cool.. some people just go through times when they feel like this..back off.. that was sh*tty advice!
    i second that. Plus 30's is a womans prime... not 20. so thats bad advice

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    i second that. Plus 30's is a womans prime... not 20. so thats bad advice
    I kinda feel bad about being rude like that.. im a bit irritable right now but still .. some people should watch what they say

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Once they lose attraction for a time it never comes back no matter what the age.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Once they lose attraction for a time it never comes back no matter what the age.
    attraction is a different story

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    she maynot be losing attraction.. women just go through phases.. when I feel fat Ill be darned if Coldstone gets to even touch me! but I always bounce back!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    when I feel fat Ill be darned if Coldstone gets to even touch me!
    This just proves that women and logic don't mix. Sex would work off calories and help you feel less fat. It's a win-win situation.

Thread Information