MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Does your GF or Wife ever...?

My girlfriend is always dragging me to events that I don't want any parts of, and when I tell her I don't wanna go she gives me this Sh*t that I never wanna spend time with her yada yada yada.
    This summer (so far) it's a nascar race, and a britney spears concert
    The concert doesn't bother me that much but the nascar race is gonna be hell. First off we're leaving for the race at 6am and we won't get home till probably around 10 or 11pm. This long day of putting up with hillbilly's and drunks is going really wear me down especially being I bounce and won't get home from the club till 3am...So I'll be going there on basicly no sleep.
    Any of your gf's or wifes pull the same sh*t??

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'm not even going to comment on this one........ britney spears.......

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I feel ya Bro my wife does the same crap. All of the sudden it's didn't you know we were going to ********* tonight? No because she doesn't tell me she just plans for both of us. Try and ask her to do some stuff you want and all you get is an earfull. It sucks.

Sumatai is offline New Member
    Just having the country music radio station on in the car when i get in is enough for me, thank god she hasn't tried to rope me into any concerts. Actually made the effort to go to a country bar with her and some friends, never drank to dull pain before, but that night, there was no limit.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i think princess pretty much knows my limit to what ill do with her...and she just doent even ask anymore...lol

i did have to go to one of her dances this year, but thats what she enjoys, and does so i had to be there for support

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If its something I really dont want to do, but also isnt terribly important to her, I usually manage to get drunk and belligerent enough that I either enjoy myself, or she wouldnt dare ever take me again.

If it is something really important to her like a wedding, I usually just shut my trap and act like a perfect boyfriend. Yea, I'm a weak bitch.

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    If your goin to go see Brit Spears just bring along a lil portable CDPlayer with some Stripper Music on it... a lil "Hot for Teacher", Lords of Acid, etc....

Listen to that **** while you watch her shake her ass... LMAO

As for Nascar... Your screwed... I WOULD NEVER watch that ****... no offense to anyone... I just get no excitement from watchin cars go in circles... lol

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    As long as it works both ways, I don't think my girlfriend likes watching the UFC events but she brings a couple of friends over and tolerates it. So I will give a little back. If it doesn't work both ways then there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    As long as it works both ways, I don't think my girlfriend likes watching the UFC events but she brings a couple of friends over and tolerates it. So I will give a little back. If it doesn't work both ways then there is a problem.
    ****!..i wish you could talk princess into letting me rent those $20 fights on PPV...but nope!

I went to an incubus concert when I first started dating my gf. What a joke that was. Looks like a bunch of skeltons singing trying to be a real metal band. Should have known only reason she wanted to go was to get wet over the lead singer. Typical what the f&ck do you see in that guy type of thing..At least other then money.

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    If your goin to go see Brit Spears just bring along a lil portable CDPlayer with some Stripper Music on it... a lil "Hot for Teacher", Lords of Acid, etc....

Listen to that **** while you watch her shake her ass... LMAO

As for Nascar... Your screwed... I WOULD NEVER watch that ****... no offense to anyone... I just get no excitement from watchin cars go in circles... lol
    Yeah that race is gonna be bad. We're in the infield so I won't actually have to watch the cars go round in circles. Probaby kick back a few then doze off.

I knew I wasn't the only one that gets talked into going these places

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I went to an incubus concert when I first started dating my gf. What a joke that was. Looks like a bunch of skeltons singing trying to be a real metal band. Should have known only reason she wanted to go was to get wet over the lead singer. Typical what the f&ck do you see in that guy type of thing..At least other then money.
    wtf are you rambling about? Incubus is fuking awesome!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    ****!..i wish you could talk princess into letting me rent those $20 fights on PPV...but nope!
    lies lies lies lies!!!!!!!! all lies.. lol... ok Mbaraso.. you can come over and Ya'll can rent whatever you want on PPV the night of the Britney Concert and I will go to the concert with your g/f.. sound like a good deal????

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Yeah that race is gonna be bad. We're in the infield so I won't actually have to watch the cars go round in circles. Probaby kick back a few then doze off.

I knew I wasn't the only one that gets talked into going these places

HAHAAH man if you doze off at a nascar race then you must be deaf. Those cars are unreal loud. Some people get off on that crap. I personally don't give a **** about nascar but understand your situation totally. Good luck and brace yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    wtf are you rambling about? Incubus is fuking awesome!!

That's a matter of opinon. I actually fell asleep watching it. The mosh pits were hilaroius. Catch a disturbed show or maybe ozzfest and thats what a concert is supposed to be. I'd rather get drunk and listen to hank williams jr,then hear some fag sing pardon me.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    lies lies lies lies!!!!!!!! all lies.. lol... ok Mbaraso.. you can come over and Ya'll can rent whatever you want on PPV the night of the Britney Concert and I will go to the concert with your g/f.. sound like a good deal????
    Now that is a nice gesture.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Now that is a nice gesture.
    the ulterior motive is that the britney concert sold out here before i could get tickets..

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    That's a matter of opinon. I actually fell asleep watching it. The mosh pits were hilaroius. Catch a disturbed show or maybe ozzfest and thats what a concert is supposed to be. I'd rather get drunk and listen to hank williams jr,then hear some fag sing pardon me.
    lol ...couldnt agree more...i hate those **** skinny fags...and wtf is a mosh pit good for???...why dont we get in in line and pare up for some ring action...barefist

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Sounds like a good deal to me
    Goodtobe: I didn't even think about how loud those stupid cars are gonna be I'll probably be half nuts by the end of that race.

I forgot to add something about this day at the race:
    My gf's friend is married to this guy who is by far the goofiest looking bastard you've ever seen, and yes their coming with us. This guy is such a clown...
    I think I have some pics of him from back when my friends used to work with him..They used to torture this guy, and rightfully so. I'll scan em and post em up.

lol ...couldnt agree more...i hate those **** skinny fags...and wtf is a mosh pit good for???...why dont we get in in line and pare up for some ring action...barefist

I usually dont have time in the day other then when I workout to listen to music. So you can pretty much figure I sure as hell wouldnt listen to that. I'm an avid metal fan. I don't see why people get in most pits at all,but seeing a bunch of little fairies hopping around in those mosh pits was hilarouis. I was half tempted to go down there and start bulldozing those 160 pound sausage fags,just to piss my gf off.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    all the time thats why she's an ex

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I tape them all...I'll start mailin you a copy....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Just say no!

Thread Information