Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Weird Cycle Side Effects

What's the weirdest side effect you've gotten from a cycle?

Me, I don't get normal sides like everyone else. I don't get bloat face, acne, oily skin, deca dick or gyno. My first cycle I did deca/test and deca made my feet smell. This cycle I was doing EQ/test and my feet were fine. Midway through my cycle I switched to deca and my feet are kicking ass again.

Prop gives me an itchy skin rash.

Just wondering about everyone else. What weird sides do you get?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    deca makes your feet smell... that's funny. i just get massive mood swings, not so much aggressive or angry temper stuff, just manic like symptoms. being really friendly and loud and then being silent for days. gf hates it but i'm almost off. btw, i don't wear socks with shoes so my feet stink anyway but i'll make sure to blame it on the AS from now on!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I take to wearing a cape and talking about myself in the third person.

Also, with tren , I have a metalic taste in my mouth when doing cardio similar to the taste you get when in ketosis.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    My feet don't smell on cycle...but they have been swollen on cycle.The worst for me is the vivid nightmares I get early in my cycles.

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    My feet don't smell on cycle...but they have been swollen on cycle.The worst for me is the vivid nightmares I get early in my cycles.
    i have vivid nightmares every nite bro...i act mine out and get up and sleep walk n shiot..you have it easy LOL

ttuPrincess Guest
    my eyes are irritated right now.. I have to wear my glasses when Im not at work or in the gym.. contacts are hella horrible to put in.. just started when I started my var.. youthink thats a relation????

I keep thinking of that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is having a nightmare.

"Cobras! Cobras!" lol

I do get cycle dreams.

Mine are usually good. I think high test regresses us to primitive man. So I'll have dreams about the basic needs. Violence, food and sex. I'll dream I'm fighting an entire army by myself, bare hands grabbing them ripping them in two or exploding their heads within my hands. I'll have dreams about food, where the food tastes so good it's **** near erotic, then the dream will roll over into a sexual orgy type dream.

Very weird $hit.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 06-08-2004 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    my eyes are irritated right now.. I have to wear my glasses when Im not at work or in the gym.. contacts are hella horrible to put in.. just started when I started my var.. youthink thats a relation????
    Does var increase your blood pressure? I'm told when your blood pressure is high there is more pressure behind your eyes. That could irritate your contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I do get cycle dreams.

Mine are usually good. I think high test regresses us to primitive man. So I'll have dreams about the basic needs, violence, food and sex. I'll dream I'm fighting an entire army by myself, bare hands grabbing them ripping them in two or exploding their heads within my hands. I'll have dreams about food, where the food tastes so good it's **** near erotic, then the dream will roll over into a sexual orgy type dream.

Very weird $hit.

I daydream about that. Does that count?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Does var increase your blood pressure? I'm told when your blood pressure is high there is more pressure behind your eyes. That could irritate your contacts.
    good thinking Carlos!!! I would have never made that connection!

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I daydream about that. Does that count?
    You must have naturally high test levels.

You must have naturally high test levels.

Yes I do, but right now they are most definately artificialy super-dang high.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I get a little blotch of acne on the same side of my forehead every cycle other then that... Nothing out of the ordinary high sex drive is the only other thing I have... which I dont really consider a side effect... Maybe my girlfriend might though

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Vivid, vivid dreams. Some scary and horrible, some super cool Tarantino-esque adventures where I am the lead role but they always feel so real it's not even funny. Last week I dremt I banged a friend of mine and I swear I'm still convinced I tagged her ass this week........to the point where I almost tell people I did. Who needs rec drugs, I get my trips in dreamland.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Vivid, vivid dreams. Some scary and horrible, some super cool Tarantino-esque adventures where I am the lead role but they always feel so real it's not even funny. Last week I dremt I banged a friend of mine and I swear I'm still convinced I tagged her ass this week........to the point where I almost tell people I did. Who needs rec drugs, I get my trips in dreamland.
    Along those lines. Do you guys ever feel kinda high when your test first kicks in?

Along those lines. Do you guys ever feel kinda high when your test first kicks in?

I do feel a little giddy at first. By week three or four though I can hardly resist the urge to beat my chest and walk up to random women and toss them over my shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I do feel a little giddy at first. By week three or four though I can hardly resist the urge to beat my chest and walk up to random women and toss them over my shoulder.
    When my test first kicks in I get a little light headed. I feel a mild buzz and I have to try and focus when I'm at work. Usually comes and goes for about 2 weeks. FEELS GREAT!

rambo is offline The Lord God

rambo is offline The Lord God
    When my test kicks in I have these mandingo fantasies where they chase me around in loin cloths trying to stick me with their spears.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    WTF is a mandingo anyway? I've been using that word for years and haven't the faintest idea what it means. Yes, I know exactly what you guys are talking about with the test giddyness.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    When my test kicks in I have these mandingo fantasies where they chase me around in loin cloths trying to stick me with their spears.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    WTF is a mandingo anyway? I've been using that word for years and haven't the faintest idea what it means. Yes, I know exactly what you guys are talking about with the test giddyness.
    A Mandingo would be a strapping young buck of a Black man.

Did a net seach and came up with two reviews of the film Mandingo.

Whatever plot there is in this yarn about plantations and slavery, forget it. Mandingo will always be remembered for having a strapping black buck going full-on with a white woman, namely heavyweight boxer Ken Norton and the sassy Susan George. This was heavy duty stuff at the time that was bound to bring out the racist in many white viewers. Never mind that Perry King got his groove on with a black woman--it just didn’t have the same visceral effect. (This might not have been the case if they had cast George Kennedy; then again, George Kennedy f ucking anybody would be a shocking sight.) I also recall the startling slave-trading scene, where a powerful-looking Norton has his privates groped by a slave-owning granny. Dino De Laurentiis (who also produced Lipstick, Flash Gordon and King Kong among many others) was behind this one, and seeing his name in the 70’s assured one of a campy good time. Mandigo also deserves credit as a period piece leading the way for Alex Haley’s profoundly important 1977 mini-series, "Roots". But, buddy, Mandingo ain’t no "Roots".
    --------
    Based on the hugely successful novel by Kyle Onstott, Mandingo takes the audience beyond the sentimentalized South of other films with uncompromising honesty and realism to show the true brutalizing nature of slavery, which made victims of both owner and slave. Heavyweight boxer Ken Norton makes his screen debut in the title role, with Perry King (Possession of Joel Delaney) as his white owner, friend, and nemesis.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A Mandingo would be a strapping young buck of a Black man.

Did a net seach and came up with two reviews of the film Mandingo.

Whatever plot there is in this yarn about plantations and slavery, forget it. Mandingo will always be remembered for having a strapping black buck going full-on with a white woman, namely heavyweight boxer Ken Norton and the sassy Susan George. This was heavy duty stuff at the time that was bound to bring out the racist in many white viewers. Never mind that Perry King got his groove on with a black woman--it just didn’t have the same visceral effect. (This might not have been the case if they had cast George Kennedy; then again, George Kennedy f ucking anybody would be a shocking sight.) I also recall the startling slave-trading scene, where a powerful-looking Norton has his privates groped by a slave-owning granny. Dino De Laurentiis (who also produced Lipstick, Flash Gordon and King Kong among many others) was behind this one, and seeing his name in the 70’s assured one of a campy good time. Mandigo also deserves credit as a period piece leading the way for Alex Haley’s profoundly important 1977 mini-series, "Roots". But, buddy, Mandingo ain’t no "Roots".
    --------
    Based on the hugely successful novel by Kyle Onstott, Mandingo takes the audience beyond the sentimentalized South of other films with uncompromising honesty and realism to show the true brutalizing nature of slavery, which made victims of both owner and slave. Heavyweight boxer Ken Norton makes his screen debut in the title role, with Perry King (Possession of Joel Delaney) as his white owner, friend, and nemesis.

beefy black mambo is he a mandingo?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    everything inside my trailer from the ceeling to the walls appear to be smaller?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I suddenly realise that everyone in my life is stupid when my test first kicks in

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Vivid dreams...sweaty feet

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I go through a little bit of insomnia while on. Plus i curse loudly when sleeping. Like screaming at the top of my lungs (thats what my gf says) Pretty weird eh?

My hands swell and I can barely sqeuuze them the first couple of days when on D-bol, and then a few times here and there after. I am definetely a hound when on though she can't een attempt to keep up with me.LOL

Thread Information