Thread: Deca is lying

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

Deca is lying

He is trying to sale pictures of me nude. I must tell you that they are realy pictures of his gay lover with my head photo shopped on them. I have had to post this on many boards because he is scamming all the ladies. Ladies please Pm me with your request and I am sorry if Deca scammed yall.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i speaketh the truth, and hold the finest more real than real pics of your birthday suite, and when you dressed up as the rabbit from trix, and when you dressed up as grandpa from the adams family, and when you were on the beach in that strap, you considered a bathing suite.. and when you were in all leather on all fours pretending to be the gimp from pulp fiction...what a night.... i am not a scammer...I AM A SOURCE....for marts nude pics

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i speaketh the truth, and hold the finest more real than real pics of your birthday suite, and when you dressed up as the rabbit from trix, and when you dressed up as grandpa from the adams family, and when you were on the beach in that strap, you considered a bathing suite.. and when you were in all leather on all fours pretending to be the gimp from pulp fiction...what a night.... i am not a scammer...I AM A SOURCE....for marts nude pics

You people can believe him if you like but I promise he is a scammer. I state my reputation on it. My fellow AR brothers and sisters know I am only trying to look out for them. Don't be fooled by his details. It is a scam.

looks like the gimp is up early this morning, how could u betray my trust and say those pics, which u made me take are fakes? im gonna go slit my wrist, take 65sleepin pills and call everyone i know to tell me your a bad man....(yea thats my poor attempt to portray a woman.)lol

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    looks like the gimp is up early this morning, how could u betray my trust and say those pics, which u made me take are fakes? im gonna go slit my wrist, take 65sleepin pills and call everyone i know to tell me your a bad man....(yea thats my poor attempt to portray a woman.)lol

You usualy do a much better job at potraying a women.

maybe a ugly women who needs her asswhipped... i still admit that you are the bottom, im the bull, your the heffer baby...

Thread Information