Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Whelp, no cycle this time. thank you disc.

Just as i was finally getting ready to take the plunge.. I throw out my back. I've got an MRI tomorrow at 3, my doc thinks that it's a herniated disc. I've had one before, it was a bitch to recover from. It seems every time that I have time to work out.. i get injured.

At any rate, he prescribed me soma. I know we're not supposed to talk about "recreational" drugs, but my dr. prescribed me Soma and i was wondering if any of you have taken it. I'm basically worried, because i don't like any drugs that make me feel disconnected or loopy. Also, have any of you experienced dependance on this drug?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    it's a muscle relaxer. It should make you feel a little loopy. I wouldn't worry about getting hooked who wants to feel like that all the time? It will chill your back out. I highly suggest you take it at least at bedtime to get what little sleep you can . Sorry Bro.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Just as i was finally getting ready to take the plunge.. I throw out my back. I've got an MRI tomorrow at 3, my doc thinks that it's a herniated disc. I've had one before, it was a bitch to recover from. It seems every time that I have time to work out.. i get injured.

At any rate, he prescribed me soma. I know we're not supposed to talk about "recreational" drugs, but my dr. prescribed me Soma and i was wondering if any of you have taken it. I'm basically worried, because i don't like any drugs that make me feel disconnected or loopy. Also, have any of you experienced dependance on this drug?
    Are you taking 350 mg or 800mg? is it watson or dans? you dont have anything to worry about. its a very mild muscle relaxer

i'm taking the 350, 5 times a day. it's generic.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 06-09-2004 at 03:20 PM.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about the injury bro, as for the the soma I dont have any info. sorry.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Soma compound kicks azz!

~SC~

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    For sure take the pills bro......it'll relax the muscles around the spine which is what will help you recover. I wouldn't worry about getting all loopy provided you aren't drinking or on any other medications. Good luck with the back bro.......I've a bad one as well so I know what you're going through.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear this CA, but you will be back in the gym in no time. heal well.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    **** that sucks bro. I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!

just an update. I've got an mri in a few hours, but the soma/ mobic (a new nsaid) that he's given me have made a huge difference. I'm actually able to walk down the hall today without spasm. Pretty sweet if you ask me. The pain isn't so bad anymore either, i don't know if that's a consequence of sleeping on the floor last night or what. Thanks for your concern guys, i'm doing it for you.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Chris,

Really sorry to hear about the back...it sounded like you had a nice cycle planned out...I know you will totally explode once you hit the juice. Just stay positive, get that back better, and you will be fine!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    As I said in a previous thread where this was mentioned, I'm more than a tad dissapointed that you won't be joining the darkside...i was looking forward to following your journal and maybe even meeting up halfway through your cycle so we could workout together and toss some harvard undergrads around the square for an upper body workout...

Thread Information