LM1332 Guest

That joke was so horrible that i was forced to post this here

A small zoo in Alabama acquires a rare gorilla, who quickly becomes agitated. The zookeeper determines that the female ape is in heat, but there are no male apes available for mating.

The zookeeper approaches a redneck janitor with a proposition. “Would you be willing to have sex with this gorilla for $500?” he asks.

The janitor accepts the offer, but only on three conditions: “First, I don’t want to have to kiss her. And second, you can never tell anyone about this.” The zookeeper agrees to the conditions and asks about the third.

“Well,” says the janitor, “I’m gonna need another week to come up with the $500.”

Another redneck post....Wonder who'd be laughing if someone posted that about blacks?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Another redneck post....Wonder who'd be laughing if someone posted that about blacks?

Lighten up bro....

og

LM1332 Guest
    Have you ever seen Blue Collar Comedy Tour

I just get aggervated at "redneck this and redneck that." I wish people would do away with all the slang with everyone and the world would be a better place. I'm far from racist but I know that if half the jokes that are referring to "redneck" would be referring to any group of people,everyone would raise hell..............male pms has kicked in for me prior to this thread,so please excuse....

LM1332 Guest
    I just get aggervated at "redneck this and redneck that." I wish people would do away with all the slang with everyone and the world would be a better place. I'm far from racist but I know that if half the jokes that are referring to "redneck" would be referring to any group of people,everyone would raise hell..............male pms has kicked in for me prior to this thread,so please excuse....
    Its alright man just laugh it off

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    rednecks were real sensitive when they killed all the indians and enslaved blacks for about 300 years. now, rednecks get offended by a stupid joke? give me a ****ing break.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao.....thats good....

bro...your not a redneck....your a yankee....lol..j/j

i just spent a week in ravenna(sp) last month....nice but everyone smiled at me and said 'your from texas...huh?' whenever I said anything....

Jade is offline Female Member
    I thought it was pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    rednecks were real sensitive when they killed all the indians and enslaved blacks for about 300 years. now, rednecks get offended by a stupid joke? give me a ****ing break.

Wah wah... as soon as you see an indian in my back yard or a black man in shackles then you can say that with sense.

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    Wah wah... as soon as you see an indian in my back yard or a black man in shackles then you can say that with sense.
    i wont be seeing any indians in your backyard because a bunch of rednecks killed them all. oops, im sorry did i just offend you...

decadbal is offline Banned
    i was gonna make a joke, but dont have the nerve to.... and most rednecks havnt ever seen a gorilla baby..lol

decadbal is offline Banned
    i wont be seeing any indians in your backyard because a bunch of rednecks killed them all. oops, im sorry did i just offend you...
    actually it was the US army, or what most northerns remember as the northern army..... so um yea...... here hold this.....

Actually no...but I can see you stereotype everyone.. I'm sure you prolly don't with other ethanic groups.

bro....lighten up....Ohio doesn't have rednecks....until you've drove from brownsville up to houston over to san antonio then over to new orleans you haven't seen rednecks....shlt i think ohio was against slavery......well anyway, both of you better straighten up before i send my uncle cletis and my cousins jed, bubba, billy bob, and rufus over.....rednecks.....ppppffffttttt....aint no rednecks round heere.......

LM1332 Guest
    Big Daddy is gonna poop stuff around

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    it was actually pretty good

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    bro....lighten up....Ohio doesn't have rednecks....until you've drove from brownsville up to houston over to san antonio then over to new orleans you haven't seen rednecks.
    Never seen any rednecks in Brownsville, Houston, or San Antonio. Just illegals and Chicanos.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah well, the rednecks learned how to treat people and no longer enslave blacks....UNLIKE the BLACKS in africa who enslave WHITE people even TODAY.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Being Black or Indian is a race.

Being a redneck is not a race. It's a description of someone's actions, intelligence, and beliefs. A redneck is not ANYONE from the south. A redneck is a slow, dimwitted, backwards person. So making a joke saying that a redneck is all of these things is basically just redundant.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Right, allthough ive always belived rednecks were rasists a-holes from the eastern states and they are kinda like hicks. Stupid, ugly, fat, no teeth, cheewing tobacco etc.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Amazing isn't it? "Free South Africa!".. yeah its a great country now... One of the most beautiful places in the world, turned into a giant ghetto where it isn't safe to walk the streets if you're white.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    yeah well, the rednecks learned how to treat people and no longer enslave blacks....UNLIKE the BLACKS in africa who enslave WHITE people even TODAY.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Give them 200 years and I'm sure they'll be enlightened. After all, that's all it took the "rednecks" to come around.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Amazing isn't it? "Free South Africa!".. yeah its a great country now... One of the most beautiful places in the world, turned into a giant ghetto where it isn't safe to walk the streets if you're white.
    They got the World cup in 2010...im sorry but im NOT going there!!!

I love white sharks and would love to go diving with them in South Africa but the climate in the country is to dangerous imo, tourists get murderd and robbed there every week it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I love white sharks and would love to go diving with them in South Africa but the climate in the country is to dangerous imo, tourists get murderd and robbed there every week it seems.
    Sounds like Washington, DC

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    yep......... the largest murder rate in the country..... has been for 2 decades..

hey........................ ever met a black man that wasn't a racist???

me neither...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think its funny but what is sad is that people arent even handed - so easy to cry racism these days

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I think its funny but what is sad is that people arent even handed - so easy to cry racism these days
    tired of it tooooooooooo
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

hey........................ ever met a black man that wasn't a racist???

me neither...........

now thats funny.....

Thread Information