Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nj123 is offline Member

prison for the day

For terms of my probation i have to go to prison for the day and be in with the prisoners as if i was in there. i gotta get up at 5 am and be there by 6. Has anyone here ever had to do that? How was it?

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    For terms of my probation i have to go to prison for the day and be in with the prisoners as if i was in there. i gotta get up at 5 am and be there by 6. Has anyone here ever had to do that? How was it?
    that sucks... wtf did you do lol ?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I had to do it for 4 years. It was fun. Lots of basketball and card games. The soap they gives you really dries your skin out, and the toothpaste makes a good glue to paste pictures on your cell wall.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I had to do it for 4 years. It was fun. Lots of basketball and card games. The soap they gives you really dries your skin out, and the toothpaste makes a good glue to paste pictures on your cell wall.

they dint rough you up being you were only 18?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    they dint rough you up being you were only 18?
    That stuff is only on TV. There are homosexuals but not alot of booty snatchers. Most of the people in prison are young with the drug laws and all. Mostly street level drug dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    That stuff is only on TV. There are homosexuals but not alot of booty snatchers. Most of the people in prison are young with the drug laws and all. Mostly street level drug dealers.

yeah man its like they stereotype it in tv, thats my worst fear being someones B-itch in jail!

yeah man its like they stereotype it in tv, thats my worst fear being someones B-itch in jail!
    lol. It only happens if you want it to. People might try to take your food, or always get cigarettes or commisary off of you, but your booty is pretty safe.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    Manditory weekend for DUI....slept,ate and worked out.No big deal bro.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Try to keep your nose clean. I have some buddies on the inside ...and all I have to say is this....lol...

Just messin with ya bro...
    Good luck....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prison for the day-plainandsimple.jpg  

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Try to keep your nose clean. I have some buddies on the inside ...and all I have to say is this....lol...

Just messin with ya bro...
    Good luck....
    LOL...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LOL...
    That one is solid too DB.....touche!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im curious. I think you are confusing the term "PRISON" with the term "JAIL"
    I dont think they can process you to a prison just within a couple hours. I think you are talking about jail and it is "COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY different than a prison facility. Ive heard of some sentences where the guy has to report to jail on a daily basis to sleep and then they let him out in the day time. Weird shlt like that. Never heard of one day.

nj123 is offline Member
    na its prison for the day.. i just go from like 6:30 to 5:30..**** i gotta leave

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i just got out...**** what a night..but i was in a holding cell...which constitutes as a toilet and a concrete block. and man, did that ever suck.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    As Berm said. Prison is different than jail. Is it county jail or a true pin? Federal or state?

Prison aint quite what you would think. Some prisons are just like the movies. Especialy federal.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    As Berm said. Prison is different than jail. Is it county jail or a true pin? Federal or state?

Prison aint quite what you would think. Some prisons are just like the movies. Especialy federal.

iam sure you'd enjoy federal prison! a smorgas board of buff inked bodies

iam sure you'd enjoy federal prison! a smorgas board of buff inked bodies

Been there done that. Kept my virginity in tact.

Been there done that. Kept my virginity in tact.

good for you bro, i just hate how the movies portray prison, scares the hell out of me!

good for you bro, i just hate how the movies portray prison, scares the hell out of me!

I'm not going to get in the details. I will say that there is not as much rape as portrayed but fighting is absultely rampid. Don't act tuff or you will have to prove it quick. Nothing like prison to prove that there is always someone badder than you.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hey obey the law and you dont have anything to worry about fellas.....lol... and yea da bull, the weekend i spent for DUI when i was 21 sucked, bc it was filled up with guys on trial, and they were in the Ga St prison, which is like OZ.. and askin me what i did.... so u know i lied and said i almost ran over acop..lol

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to work in the County jail doing maintenance. That place scared the crap out of me.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Anybody remember those "Scared Straight" videos they used to air on PBS? That crap was nuts, it was like boot camp ran by the scum of the earth.

"You stick dat foo, and when you stick 'em, you kill 'em!"

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I got a ticket yesterday for making an illegal u-turn. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. I am THAT bad!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    What you are talking about is a breeze and basically amounts to detention and nothing more.

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    jail sucks, you keep quiet and if your a big guy they'll just leave you alone. you'll get respect if your a white boy and can hoop other than that dont fight when your out at night piss ass wasted. ive had to pick up too many friends for fighting at clubs/bars.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a
    house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
    >He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the girl
    to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up and
    goes to the bathroom.
    >
    >While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an
    escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in
    jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he
    wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy
    him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very
    dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love
    you."...
    >
    >...to which the wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck, he was
    whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute and
    asked if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong
    honey. I love you.

Thought you might like this joke to cheer you up

Nothing like prison to prove that there is always someone badder than you.
    LMAO!!!!!! 4 real thats some truthful ass ****.

Act of God is offline Member
    I was gonna mention the scared straight thing, this seems like a montel williams show...going to jail for one day and gettin yelled at

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont mean to hijack your thread, but im 21 and gona be going for 4 years in about 2 months. what can i expect. ill be goin to prison and not jail.?

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Question

NJ, like Berm said, I think you're going to jail not prison. Good luck, but you won't need it. One day shouldn't be bad. W_R, what did you do?

trafficking of ecstacy. i didnt sell it except for the 2 times a so called friends set me up and was wired. i was told by a guy i know a few days before that he had some extra if i wanted to seel them, then a "buddy" asked if i could get any to sell him. well he was wired by the cops for getting busted for stupid ****. i got charged with an f-1 and a F-2

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    trafficking of ecstacy. i didnt sell it except for the 2 times a so called friends set me up and was wired. i was told by a guy i know a few days before that he had some extra if i wanted to seel them, then a "buddy" asked if i could get any to sell him. well he was wired by the cops for getting busted for stupid ****. i got charged with an f-1 and a F-2
    **** bro, that really sucks. It seems as of late, drug crimes are alot more harsh. I know someone possibly facing life for tryin to sell speed to an undercover cop.

Never saw prison time myself, hopefully never have to. Sat in jail a couple times, most recent was over Memorial Day weekend. My bro and a couple friends got locked up too, it was a joke, all we did was tell jokes and talk **** to eachother and to the other people who were in too. It was more of a comedy, some of the late shift cops were pretty cool. They liked messing around with the people who thought they were hard, it provided for some good laughs. Some of the other cops though were jags cause they treated u like u were some hardened criminal and they tried to be d*cks on purpose. No biggie though.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    **** bro, that really sucks. It seems as of late, drug crimes are alot more harsh. I know someone possibly facing life for tryin to sell speed to an undercover cop.

Never saw prison time myself, hopefully never have to. Sat in jail a couple times, most recent was over Memorial Day weekend. My bro and a couple friends got locked up too, it was a joke, all we did was tell jokes and talk **** to eachother and to the other people who were in too. It was more of a comedy, some of the late shift cops were pretty cool. They liked messing around with the people who thought they were hard, it provided for some good laughs. Some of the other cops though were jags cause they treated u like u were some hardened criminal and they tried to be d*cks on purpose. No biggie though.
    yeah i know even though it was my first offense and i have a clean record in still getting the fukkin book thrown at me. i mean i realized i messed up and i should get something.... but come on 4 years???? and im gonna be screwed for the rest of my life with jobs and stuff like that. i would love to kick the **** out of the kid, but the cops would know who did it

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    4 years!! who was your lawyer? my cousin vinny

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator

I think "my cousin Vinny" would have gotten a not guilty verdict...

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    Lately the goverment has made some nasty sentences to try and eliminate certain drugs. Lately I think glass and X have been the biggest under government and national public spotlight. You get caught, especially trying to deal these drugs, ur facing a good amount of time.

-ost

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yeah i know even though it was my first offense and i have a clean record in still getting the fukkin book thrown at me. i mean i realized i messed up and i should get something.... but come on 4 years???? and im gonna be screwed for the rest of my life with jobs and stuff like that. i would love to kick the **** out of the kid, but the cops would know who did it
    4 years in prison for a first offense the way you described it above??? Sorry but you arent telling the whole story.

My offense for a violent felony strike got me one year in JAIL for a first offense. That whole 4 years in prison thing???? DOUBT IT. You must have been involved in other crap and or confessed to other crap.

Best of luck. 4 years in prison will become two years right off the bat.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    4 years in prison for a first offense the way you described it above??? Sorry but you arent telling the whole story.

My offense for a violent felony strike got me one year in JAIL for a first offense. That whole 4 years in prison thing???? DOUBT IT. You must have been involved in other crap and or confessed to other crap.

Best of luck. 4 years in prison will become two years right off the bat.

With possible judicail review and release after 6 months.

no that is the whole story. i was caught selling 75 pills the first time and then 55. with the new laws anything over 1 pill is considered bulk. the one charge is an f-1 cause i did it in the mall where i worked and there were kids around. the police that arrested me offered me a lighter sentence if i worked with them and set someone else up, but im no narc and one of my friends did work with them and he got nothing knocked off his sentence or charges.

f-2 has a mandatory sentence of 2 years up to 4, and a f-1 is 3-5 i think mandatory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information